I have been hanging around for a couple months now, but have been reluctant to post, as I am part of another PE community. However, the attitude here seems to be a bit more aggressive. I feel that I am at a stage in my PE career where I need to turn it up a bit in to accomplish my goals. I have been on and off (more on than off) with PE for a little over two years now. I have been going with a very conservative approach to PE and have made some nice gains. But I now want to move on and turn it up and see what I can achieve. Since I started lurking here, I have implemented clamping, and the gains have been phenomenal! Girth is my main goal at the moment. I have gained a solid quarter of an inch since implementing clamping in less than two months! Before PE, I was at 5.9 bpel and 4.25 eg. My BPEL is now 7.1 inches. Before I began clamping, I had gained 1/2 an inch of girth in my 2 years of PE’ing. But since clamping, I have gained another quarter of an inch and am now at a smidge over 5 inches in girth. It’s not huge, but it’s hell of a lot better than it was. I finally feel like I’ll be able to get solid girth if I stick with this. I know a lot of people here say to focus on only length or only girth, but I am still doing some stretching, because I don’t really see what it could hurt (correct me on that if I’m wrong).
Either way, I am doing five days a week (not necessarily in any order; just making sure to get in 5 days per week) and my routine is as follows:
1. Take a Shower as a warm-up. And by the time I’m done cleansing, I stay in the shower and do 2x 60 second stretches in all directions, followed by V stretches in all directions.
2. (Get out of the shower) I then re-warm up with a rice sock and do 5-10 minutes of dry jelqing (I really don’t have everything set in stone; I just go by how I feel that particular day)
3. I then apply some lube and do about 20 mins. Wet jelqing. ( I go by time and feeling rather than counting reps.)
4. As of now, I am doing 3 sets of 10 minute clamping sessions. (I was doing very long manual holds before I started clamping and was pretty well accustomed when I started) I edge while the clamp is on to keep a good engorgement.
5. Warm down with a rice sock and some edging.
It’s a hell of a long routine, but has been doing wonders for me :-) Either way, my goal at the moment is to gain girth. Opinions are definitely welcomed! Sorry.. That was a hella long introduction :-)