Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Heat

Heat

We all know how important it is to warm our friend before and after the workout. My question is, would it be good to apply heat in different sessions along the day? I know I should avoid heating the testicles, of course, but I happen to have an electric heat pad that I can put on my penis without heating the testicles. Do you think it’s a good idea? Somebody tried before? The idea behind it is that heat means energy, so you’re giving your cells more energy to do whatever they do while you watch a film in the comfort of your sofa.

Some days ago I had a little hurt because of a heavy session (heavy for a newbie, not in general) so I applied heat for 1 hour and the day after I was in perfect shape again! Maybe placebo there?

Originally Posted by arioh

We all know how important it is to warm our friend before and after the workout.

Whats your friends name?

Originally Posted by arioh

My question is, would it be good to apply heat in different sessions along the day? I know I should avoid heating the testicles, of course,

Apply heat before and after PE. You can apply heat in different sessions along the day if only you have nothing better to do.

Originally Posted by arioh

but I happen to have an electric heat pad that I can put on my penis without heating the testicles. Do you think it’s a good idea? Somebody tried before? The idea behind it is that heat means energy, so you’re giving your cells more energy to do whatever they do while you watch a film in the comfort of your sofa.

I wonder what ball cells can do when you are watching a film in the comfort of your sofa. Why not put some heat on your brain cells too? Heat=energy Right?

Originally Posted by arioh

Some days ago I had a little hurt because of a heavy session (heavy for a newbie, not in general) so I applied heat for 1 hour and the day after I was in perfect shape again! Maybe placebo there?

Dont overdo things. Stick to the newbie routine. Good luck


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Originally Posted by arioh
We all know how important it is to warm our friend before and after the workout.

I really doubt the benefit of a warm up. Usually get an erection before my routine and finish with Amazing Isometrics, which require an erection too but I never did any other form of warm up.

Can anybody explain what the warm-up is really good for? Anyhow, warming your piece just so (not followed by a pe session) seems to be nonsense to me

To soften the penis tissue. It allows for greater elasticity and circulation. Warming up is used in sporting injuries, here is what wiki has to say about the function of heat pads:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_pack

Function

Many episodes of pain come from muscle exertion or strain, which creates tension in the muscles and soft tissues. This tension can constrict circulation, sending pain signals to the brain. Heat application eases pain by:

* dilating the blood vessels surrounding the painful area. Increased blood flow provides additional oxygen and nutrients to help heal the damaged muscle tissue.

* stimulating sensation in the skin and therefore decreasing the pain signals being transmitted to the brain

* increasing the flexibility (and decreasing painful stiffness) of soft tissues surrounding the injured area, including muscles and connective tissue.


This signature is closed for the public.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Anyone not using heat for hanging?tacojoePenis Hangers1102-09-2005 09:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.