Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

He won't stay down

He won't stay down

I tried to use the search feature, but I’m incompetent.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on keeping down erections during jelqing. I’m going for length and girth but mostly length at this point and I’m trying to get in some serious jelqing at 40 or 50% erection quality. Now every time I get going, 20 reps in my member just goes into “jerk-off mode” and shoots up like a missile. I find it really time consuming waiting for the erection to go back down every time it does this. Any advice?

Enjoy it while you can. It will go away when you get older.

Eventually your penis is going to figure out the difference between jacking off and PE.

In the mean time if you get too hard, just stop and let you erection go down.

Here are a couple threads along the lines of yours:

Easily 100% erect, how do I cope with jelqs?

Too erect to jelq

Some good advice in those.

==

As to searching, you will have a lot better luck with the “Advanced Search”. Here is an article on how to use it:

How to use the Search button for best results

Just keep jelqing till your brain trains your dick to stay down during exercise


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by pmac
I tried to use the search feature, but I’m incompetent.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on keeping down erections during jelqing. I’m going for length and girth but mostly length at this point and I’m trying to get in some serious jelqing at 40 or 50% erection quality. Now every time I get going, 20 reps in my member just goes into “jerk-off mode” and shoots up like a missile. I find it really time consuming waiting for the erection to go back down every time it does this. Any advice?

I find this funny as in the last several days I’m also having trouble keeping the erections down for hanging and I’m doing PE for about a year, but like I said in the past days even the wind gives me a hard on. LOL. I need to eat more poorly and let go working out. :)


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

I found doing some dry jelqing helps condition the penis to not get hard, did that for a while, now when I wet jelq, no problem

Cheers


Cheers!

Noc

Jack off before you PE. As sta-kool says, eventually your penis learns that this is a PE session, not a jack-off, and it will start to behave. But to help it learn, reduce its erectile desires by jacking off first if you need to.

Thanks for the tips guys

I think I’ll just jack it before the jelqs every time.

Is this really a “young guy” problem?

I’m 29 and I feel like I have the exact opposite of ED. I can ride public transportation and get a hard on just from the vibration on my balls.

Originally Posted by pmac

I’m 29 and I feel like I have the exact opposite of ED. I can ride public transportation and get a hard on just from the vibration on my balls.

I’m 27, and it happens to me frequently - hard ons. I can get erection quite easily but when I’m with my fiancee, and we are having sex sometimes I can’t stay hard as I want to - I blame it on porn.

Lean forward as if “pulling out”, start counting backwards, say, from one hundred. Then, with thumb up and pinching glans with thumb and forefinger, add a gradual squeeze with middle finger then, a gradual squeeze with ring finger then, the pinky. Quickly move all fingers toward the base and do the same sequence, thus rather quickly reverse pumping blood out of the CCs. You are maybe at 50% and because you have deadened the nerves in the deflated glans by the first pinching of it, you have taught your dick who is boss and for quite a time you can jelq.

This works well for me…but then, I’m an older guy.

You can do what nurses do when they are checking for hernias and a guy gets an erection. They give the tip a good thump. A classmate told me about his experience with that so I tried it when jelqing and it works!

Originally Posted by bandith13

You can do what nurses do when they are checking for hernias and a guy gets an erection. They give the tip a good thump. A classmate told me about his experience with that so I tried it when jelqing and it works!

Well Wtf?

Why would a nurse need to do that. Will an erection aggravate a hernia?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Warning: Do Not Do Business With Stay Erect. Not Even For A TrialPlasticmanMale Supplements904-06-2007 08:59 PM
how long stay pumpedlexxPenis Enlargement607-09-2002 10:06 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:53 AM.