Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Having trouble with jelqs

12

Having trouble with jelqs

I’m having trouble with jelqing in general. It seems I can’t keep my penis semi-erect like you’re suppose to. For me it’s either full hard or flaccid. I can’t seem to get the 60%-70% erect, and this is my first day trying the newbie routine so maybe I just need practice. Another problem I’m having is target my BC muscle for kegels. When I do what I think is a kegel it feels like I’m moving my ass lol, but my penis does move a bit. I also tried feeling the area between my balls and the area under the anus when I do kegels and I feel movement so I’m not sure what to think. Anyways any tips would be helpful right now, Thanks.

It will take time penisman. Your dick will get used to the exercises and do what you want it to do. On the kegels, as long as you are seeing dick movement or engorgement, you are doing them correctly. The BC will get stronger and you will be able to do the kegels with more dick and less asshole. Welcome to the forum!


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

penisman007:

The difficulty to keep the penis semi-erect to do jelks is, probably, because all of us when beginning PE (we) are conditioned by masturbation to obtain a full erection. So, with some practice you’ll can get the level of erection convenient.

While this practice isn’t obtained, I suggest you do the jelks (dry jelks) this way:

Support under the penis with your index finger stretched and do the jelks pressing the thumb over the opposite corpora cavernosa (CC) from the base of the penis at next the glans. (You may bend lightly the articulation of the tip of the thumb to do the best effect of this exercise. The bulb of the tip of thumb is the part used to press.)

When you use the right hand, you work the left CC, and when you use the left hand you work the right CC.

This way to do dry jelks is very effective to obtain gains both in girth and length. It’s my favourite, I learned it from my father.This exercise can be made with a almost full erection, without excessive force, of course.

Your other question:

To localize the efforts to do kegels in the BC muscles moving the minimum the muscles of ass and the maximum the muscles of the inner base of the penis, try hold the penis with a “OK” grip next the glans, stretch the penis to high, parallel to the belly and contract the BC muscles. You’ll feel the penis tug back.

There are no problem in to contract the muscles of the ass when doing kegels, but is much more effective to concentrate the efforts in the inner base of penis. When you’re well trained the BC muscles, you will be capable of

move your penis ( both flaccid and erect ) without touch it with your hands.

If you’re with the penis inside a vagina you’re be capable to move the penis only by contracting the BC muscles without move your body. If your GF learn to use her vaginal muscles (BC) too, she will be able to hold very agreeably your penis

during the sex.

Welcome, and good gains.

Bomkara.

Thanks for the tips.

If you have problem about not getting an erection, then perhaps you could get one and then wait until it starts to leave before you jelq. I mean, instead of going from 0% erection level to 50%, perhaps you could go from 100% to 50% (by waiting , do not do anything while it is falling). That’s what I did the first time, but after the first time it wasn’t too hard to keep it low :-)

Originally Posted by bomkara
To localize the efforts to do kegels in the BC muscles moving the minimum the muscles of ass and the maximum the muscles of the inner base of the penis, try hold the penis with a “OK” grip next the glans, stretch the penis to high, parallel to the belly and contract the BC muscles. You’ll feel the penis tug back.

So, you say that if I want to make 50 kegels, I should keep my penis stretched upwards (I guess with no real force because it is not a stretching exercise) until I am finished ?


Last edited by WorkingOut : 03-01-2006 at .

Yeah, after a while you will get used to the excersize and get bored. I started with the problem of getting too hard, now I have to use porn between jelq sets to keep enough of an erection.


HalfRusski 07-26-05 - BPEL 5.90", EG 5.0" 11-16-05 - BPEL 7.45", EG 5.625" Weather report - snow (what did you expect?!) What is a nice guy from Louisiana doing in a place like this?

When I was doing dry jelqs yesterday, I noticed that my dick has to be less then 50% erect for me to be able to do them. If it’s more, the base pretty much gets the full 5.75” thickness and it becomes really hard for me to do the OK grip with my fingers to force anything towards the glands.. I don’t suppose this is a problem, but I would like others’ opinions on this. Is it ok to do jelqs when the member’s below 50% erect?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=WorkingOut]
So, you say that if I want to make 50 kegels, I should keep my penis stretched upwards (I guess with no real force because it is not a stretching exercise) until I am finished ?

No, it is only to learn localize the efforts in the inner base of penis more than in the muscles of ass (anus) when learning to do kegels. With practice, the kegels can be made easily with and without erections. If you do kegels with erection, the exercise brings blood pressure into the penis and helps to keep the erection. Kegels don’t produce erections, but are very important to keep it. Observe the donkey’s penis when he begins the copula and try penetration: donkeys do many “kegels” to keep the erection. Horses and others mammal males do the same, but the donkeys PC muscles are much more strong. Dr. Kegel did not invent the exercise, only learned woman do it to avoid the weakness of the PC muscles and treat urinary incontinence. Ancient cultures also knew and learned this exercise to help men obtain good sexual performance. Learn Kegel’s is fundamental to practice PE because helps keep convenient levels of erection during most of PE exercises.Good work to all.
Bomkara.

Originally Posted by bomkara
[QUOTE=WorkingOut]
So, you say that if I want to make 50 kegels, I should keep my penis stretched upwards (I guess with no real force because it is not a stretching exercise) until I am finished ?

No, it is only to learn localize the efforts in the inner base of penis more than in the muscles of ass (anus) when learning to do kegels. With practice, the kegels can be made easily with and without erections. If you do kegels with erection, the exercise brings blood pressure into the penis and helps to keep the erection. Kegels don’t produce erections, but are very important to keep it. Observe the donkey’s penis when he begins the copula and try penetration: donkeys do many “kegels” to keep the erection. Horses and others mammal males do the same, but the donkeys PC muscles are much more strong. Dr. Kegel did not invent the exercise, only learned woman do it to avoid the weakness of the PC muscles and treat urinary incontinence. Ancient cultures also knew and learned this exercise to help men obtain good sexual performance. Learn Kegel’s is fundamental to practice PE because helps keep convenient levels of erection during most of PE exercises.Good work to all.
Bomkara.

Yea, I don’t really feel comfortable watching an animal like that:(

Originally Posted by penisman007
Yea, I don’t really feel comfortable watching an animal like that:(

Excuse-me, penisman, I had not the intention of scandalize someone with the mention of donkey’s comportment doing “kegels” during copula.My intention was illustrate where the ancient practisers founds the examples of this important exercise and learned it. Donkeys need to do “kegels” because their penis magnitude.
But, you’re right: animals like donkeys are too much ostentatious.
However, if we observe gorillas and others monkeys we will be very happy and comfortable about their penis size and ours.
The erect penis of a gorilla has only 2 inches of length. So, …if the gorillas will compare theirs measures with ours,
will be theirs the discomfort.
Aside the jokes, I hope my post about “kegels” could be any utility.

Yes, thanks bomkara.

Originally Posted by bomkara
Excuse-me, penisman, I had not the intention of scandalize someone with the mention of donkey’s comportment doing “kegels” during copula.My intention was illustrate where the ancient practisers founds the examples of this important exercise and learned it. Donkeys need to do “kegels” because their penis magnitude.
But, you’re right: animals like donkeys are too much ostentatious.
However, if we observe gorillas and others monkeys we will be very happy and comfortable about their penis size and ours.
The erect penis of a gorilla has only 2 inches of length. So, .if the gorillas will compare theirs measures with ours,
Will be theirs the discomfort.
Aside the jokes, I hope my post about “kegels” could be any utility.

Yes, they were actually helpful. I found out that by doing kegels while erect, I can really feel the strain, so I’m pretty sure I’m doing them right now.

Originally Posted by nin0
When I was doing dry jelqs yesterday, I noticed that my dick has to be less then 50% erect for me to be able to do them. If it’s more, the base pretty much gets the full 5.75” thickness and it becomes really hard for me to do the OK grip with my fingers to force anything towards the glands.. I don’t suppose this is a problem, but I would like others’ opinions on this. Is it ok to do jelqs when the member’s below 50% erect?

Thanks!

Yeah, anything from 30-60% erect will focus more on length when you jelq. As for you having a problem getting the OK grip when you are above 50%, try using a ‘U’ grip instead. I use that grip and find it to be more convenient for myself, although I’m not too sure which grip is better for best results. I still see and feel expantion when I use the ‘U’ grip so I’m assuming that it works just as good. Hope this helps.


Start: 7.2" BPEL, EG = 5"

Current: 7 7/8" BPEL, 7" NBPEL, 8" BPFSL, EG(midshaft) = 5 5/8"

Goal: 8" NBPEL, EG = 6.5"

OK. I have a question.

What should I do if I start loosing my erection when milking. Am I supposed to stop even if I only complete one round? So, in other words, if I have to correct the erection after every stroke. Does this effect the milking work out

Originally Posted by opeth4x
OK. I have a question.
What should I do if I start loosing my erection when milking. Am I supposed to stop even if I only complete one round? So, in other words, if I have to correct the erection after every stroke. Does this effect the milking work out

I’m not sure I understand your question. Are you jelqing with a full erection? You should be jelqing at 40-70% erect, I believe. If you lose it, correct it, then continue. I don’t think it effects your workout at all.


Start: 7.2" BPEL, EG = 5"

Current: 7 7/8" BPEL, 7" NBPEL, 8" BPFSL, EG(midshaft) = 5 5/8"

Goal: 8" NBPEL, EG = 6.5"

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqs y circuncisionAnibalAgrandamiento del Pene para Novatos3308-22-2009 06:52 PM
Are dry jelqs less effective than wet jelqs?Tyler22Penis Enlargement Basics2003-05-2006 03:58 AM
Hot Tub JelqsxenolithPenis Enlargement Basics1712-18-2005 08:05 AM
Changing My JelqsVincent Van CockPenis Enlargement1303-08-2005 06:07 PM
Dry jelqs versus wet jelqs.GottagrowPenis Enlargement107-19-2004 11:19 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 PM.