Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Having semi & warmth promote growth

Having semi & warmth promote growth

I’ve wondered if maintaining a semi erect penis (30-50%) would promote gains as opposed to keeping it totally flaccid.

My logic: semi erect penis has more blood flowing to more areas of the penis, ergo it would heal/grow faster. Is that correct?

Also, would warmth have an effect on growth? Keeping my penis warm often goes hand in hand with semi engorgement and it feels like this is the most effective way to gain while I’m resting from PE.

Thoughts?

If you can maintain a semi-erect penis all the time, my hat is off to you.

I have always believed that heat encourages cell division and used it frequently during my PE routine.

If you are trying to keep yourself warm all the time somehow, protect your testicles. They are outside your body so as to remain cooler to protect the developing sperm inside them.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
If you can maintain a semi-erect penis all the time, my hat is off to you.

I have always believed that heat encourages cell division and used it frequently during my PE routine.

If you are trying to keep yourself warm all the time somehow, protect your testicles. They are outside your body so as to remain cooler to protect the developing sperm inside them.

Hi avocet8

his name is kaan from thunders member He learned me to add some lavender oil to baby oil while I am jelqing it will keep unit hot. It was really good idea I am keeping this advice. And it is keeping my unit till I wash. Is this advice may be advisable for member who perform ADS. What is your opinion about this.

Best regards


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

I never used an ADS so I can’t help with that part.

But lots of guys here do and I hope they will chime in.


_______________

avocet8

So Lavender oil warms to the touch? How expensive is it?

Originally Posted by dangerous
Hi avocet8

His name is kaan from thunders member He learned me to add some lavender oil to baby oil while I am jelqing it will keep unit hot. It was really good idea I am keeping this advice. And it is keeping my unit till I wash. Is this advice may be advisable for member who perform ADS. What is your opinion about this.

Best regards

Bout $11 for a 2nd bottle at a health food store.

I recommend bio oil from walgreen 2.4 floz for $20 and has a good mix of warming oils.

You guys can keep them ceramic heating pads that you put in a microwave down there. Lasts 4 hrs, so you could do that till you get at lunch again, and do it again.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Bout $11 for a 2nd bottle at a health food store.
I recommend bio oil from walgreen 2.4 floz for $20 and has a good mix of warming oils.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6406-08-2017 09:35 PM
Possible reason for PE induced growthpudendumPenis Enlargement10606-23-2016 11:03 AM
Tissue Growth Versus Improved Health GrowthcommanderblopPenis Enlargement1203-12-2009 03:46 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 AM.