Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Has anyone successfully straightened a downward curve

Has anyone successfully straightened a downward curve

I have been PEing for about a month. Though I wouldn’t mind gaining some length and girth, I really want to straighten out my downward curve. It’s not a very big curve, but nonetheless it bothers me. From what I’ve read so far, it seems that there are a few exercises that can do this.. Mainly, the erect bend. It seems to me that if you bend the erect penis upward into the shape you want, then you also compress the top-side, and then because of the top-side compression, that would cause the topside to get larger at a faster rate than the bottom-side, thus causing the downward curve to increase, not decrease. ?? I’m a little confused how this is supposed to work. Has anyone actually been able to straighten their downward curve. If so, how? Thanks!


6'4", 210

2011/2 - NBPEL:9.7, BPEL:10.2, BPFSL:10.5, MSEG:6.5 [PE start]

2012/2 - NBPEL:10.1, BPEL:10.6, BPFSL:10.7, MSEG:6.75

NBPEL 9.0” EG 6.25? What are you doing here? :P Nah, but I would suggest masturbating against it, as well as jelqing against the curve. I have noticed some major improvement throughout 1 year of PE. I am guessing that after a couple of years, I will have made it straight :)

-UYN-


Starting Stats(02/02/2010): 5.92" BPEL 4.3" EG -->

Current(07/02/2011) 7.60" BPEL 4.75" EG

Goal 8.5" NBPEL 6.5" EG

I have the same type of curve, but I’m still relatively early in my PE career. My thoughts on exercises to fix the curve would be jelqing against the curve, fulcrum stretches against the curve, fulcrum hanging against the curve, I hear pumping also works against curves, and some extenders now come with fulcrum bars. Basically, anything that stretches and develops the penis to correct the curve.

Thanks guys. It’s good to know I’m not alone in my plight.

UYN, that’s great news. I’m glad you have been able to make progress. I’ll try out the jelqing.

I still wonder whether erect bends AGAINST the curve will INCREASE or DECREASE the curve (based on the logic in my initial post). Does anyone know the effect of an erect bend that’s ALWAYS in the same direction - where each time it is ONLY bent up, down, left OR right?


6'4", 210

2011/2 - NBPEL:9.7, BPEL:10.2, BPFSL:10.5, MSEG:6.5 [PE start]

2012/2 - NBPEL:10.1, BPEL:10.6, BPFSL:10.7, MSEG:6.75

I know UYN is in progress of straightening his vertical curve, but has anyone actually finished? I really would like to hear from someone that has done it and is DONE/straight. If there is anyone out there, please let me know what worked for you.


6'4", 210

2011/2 - NBPEL:9.7, BPEL:10.2, BPFSL:10.5, MSEG:6.5 [PE start]

2012/2 - NBPEL:10.1, BPEL:10.6, BPFSL:10.7, MSEG:6.75

Pumping, stretching against it (A or V stretching) and an extender that monkeybar sells with the fulcrum or (V-stretch) attachment.

Originally Posted by UYN
NBPEL 9.0” EG 6.25? What are you doing here? :P Nah, but I would suggest masturbating against it, as well as jelqing against the curve. I have noticed some major improvement throughout 1 year of PE. I am guessing that after a couple of years, I will have made it straight :)

-UYN-

What do you exactly mean with “jelqing against the curve”? Could you make an example please? I have a left curve so how would I suppose to jelq? What’s the right grip I have to use?


Start (october 2010) : BPEL 18,5 cm ; EL 17,5 cm ; MSEG 13,75 cm ,BEG 14,25 cm ;FL 12 cm ; FG 10,75 cm ; BPFSL 18,5 cm

3 months later ( January 2011) : BPEL 19 cm ; EL 18 cm ; MSEG 14 cm ; BEG 14,5 cm FL (hard to say if it grows due to size shifting of the soft state.. The same as before or bigger!) ; FG 11 cm ; BPFSL 19 cm***all hard sizes taken @ my hardest and doing a kegel***Goal: cementing a round 18 x 14 hard coupled with a good EQ.

Not sure if I can simplify it any further, but I will try. You have a left curve, simply jelq away from the curve(towards the right). You will have to exert a certain amount of force to make it go towards the right, but it shouldn’t be uncomfortable. Just imagine yourself “straightening” out your dick with your hands under normal conditions, now instead of straightening move it to the right, and instead of moving it to the right; jelq.

-UYN-


Starting Stats(02/02/2010): 5.92" BPEL 4.3" EG -->

Current(07/02/2011) 7.60" BPEL 4.75" EG

Goal 8.5" NBPEL 6.5" EG

Originally Posted by UYN
Not sure if I can simplify it any further, but I will try. You have a left curve, simply jelq away from the curve(towards the right). You will have to exert a certain amount of force to make it go towards the right, but it shouldn’t be uncomfortable. Just imagine yourself “straightening” out your dick with your hands under normal conditions, now instead of straightening move it to the right, and instead of moving it to the right; jelq.

-UYN-

Ok let’s see if I understood a bit better than before.. Which hand would you use to straighten a left curve?


Start (october 2010) : BPEL 18,5 cm ; EL 17,5 cm ; MSEG 13,75 cm ,BEG 14,25 cm ;FL 12 cm ; FG 10,75 cm ; BPFSL 18,5 cm

3 months later ( January 2011) : BPEL 19 cm ; EL 18 cm ; MSEG 14 cm ; BEG 14,5 cm FL (hard to say if it grows due to size shifting of the soft state.. The same as before or bigger!) ; FG 11 cm ; BPFSL 19 cm***all hard sizes taken @ my hardest and doing a kegel***Goal: cementing a round 18 x 14 hard coupled with a good EQ.

Originally Posted by sundog

I have been PEing for about a month. Though I wouldn’t mind gaining some length and girth, I really want to straighten out my downward curve. It’s not a very big curve, but nonetheless it bothers me. From what I’ve read so far, it seems that there are a few exercises that can do this.. Mainly, the erect bend. It seems to me that if you bend the erect penis upward into the shape you want, then you also compress the top-side, and then because of the top-side compression, that would cause the topside to get larger at a faster rate than the bottom-side, thus causing the downward curve to increase, not decrease. ?? I’m a little confused how this is supposed to work. Has anyone actually been able to straighten their downward curve. If so, how? Thanks!

Why the hell would you want to straighten the curve? Talk to any woman they don’t like straight penis’s, the curves hit all the right spots. Downward curve do doggy style or reverse cowgirl. I would never give up my downward curve ><.


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

Headstrong did, I seem to remember.

I once found a website a few years ago that gave notion to the masturbating idea previously mentioned. I can’t find the site now but it had a picture which showed taking your shaft and hold it up at about 2 O’ Clock from your body then put the head of your penis in the palm of your non masturbating hand, then with the other hand push down slightly on the shaft to the bend you want, then from there just masturbate or edge. The page said that in a few weeks to a couple months the erect penis should take the form of the curve you applied. I am also looking to create an upward curve. cheers!

Originally Posted by Smegma
Ok let’s see if I understood a bit better than before.. Which hand would you use to straighten a left curve?

Both, because you can move your penis to the right with your left and right hand.

-UYN-


Starting Stats(02/02/2010): 5.92" BPEL 4.3" EG -->

Current(07/02/2011) 7.60" BPEL 4.75" EG

Goal 8.5" NBPEL 6.5" EG

Originally Posted by UYN
Both, because you can move your penis to the right with your left and right hand.

-UYN-

I use the left hand instead.it’s more comfortable .btw I hope I’m doing the Right thing.the time will tell!


Start (october 2010) : BPEL 18,5 cm ; EL 17,5 cm ; MSEG 13,75 cm ,BEG 14,25 cm ;FL 12 cm ; FG 10,75 cm ; BPFSL 18,5 cm

3 months later ( January 2011) : BPEL 19 cm ; EL 18 cm ; MSEG 14 cm ; BEG 14,5 cm FL (hard to say if it grows due to size shifting of the soft state.. The same as before or bigger!) ; FG 11 cm ; BPFSL 19 cm***all hard sizes taken @ my hardest and doing a kegel***Goal: cementing a round 18 x 14 hard coupled with a good EQ.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Straightened out the curve in my penisblurayPenis Enlargement Basics2008-04-2009 03:46 AM
My Plan to Fix my Downward CurvepunkinhaidPenis Enlargement Basics301-15-2009 01:10 PM
Has anyone successfully corrected a curve?danglemanPenis Enlargement1407-27-2008 11:54 PM
Upward downward curvedobbelbockPenis Enlargement602-09-2006 09:19 AM
Downward curveitsgotimePenis Enlargement501-30-2005 08:01 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:55 AM.