Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Has anyone seen BIB's penis photos

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
Its irrelevant, even if he is lying, lots of people make great gains off of hanging, many of those people have posted picks. The shit works and Bib’s hangers are excellent.

It’s not “irrelevant” and there really is no proof it works. Just seems like exaggerated gains to sell a product . It VERY hard to believe he doubled in size and without pictures it’s not true. It’s that simple.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Originally Posted by deadwood187
It’s not “irrelevant” and there really is no proof it works. Just seems like exaggerated gains to sell a product . It VERY hard to believe he doubled in size and without pictures it’s not true. It’s that simple.

All that matters is the hanger works great for for it’s designed for as in hanging weight of your dick !
If you doubt hanging works then take issue with the thousands of guys who say it does rather than with a guy who makes a hanger.
Hanging must be the oldest form of PE and traction is a well proven medical technique.

To question one form of PE is to really question them all don’t you think ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
All that matters is the hanger works great for for it’s designed for as in hanging weight of your dick !
If you doubt hanging works then take issue with the thousands of guys who say it does rather than with a guy who makes a hanger.
Hanging must be the oldest form of PE and traction is a well proven medical technique.

To question one form of PE is to really question them all don’t you think ?

So exaggerated claims should be “ignored” because it works? It probably adds .5” tops. His claim of doubling his size is outrageous and in some circles- fraudulent.

To be honest many guys here who claim 3+” are probably liars. Most don’t have before pics but yet post pic after pic of their cock at the same size just because they are most likely exhibitionist or having a laugh or just have nothing better to do.

The fact remains without clear before pics- the after of big cocks mean absolutely nothing. Why is so hard to get a before and after pic? Oh, I know- now one bothered, they need their “privacy” etc etc.. LOL.

I find the growth of dick is usually related to how many products the guy is selling.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Originally Posted by deadwood187
So exaggerated claims should be “ignored” because it works? It probably adds .5” tops. His claim of doubling his size is outrageous and in some circles- fraudulent.

To be honest many guys here who claim 3+” are probably liars. Most don’t have before pics but yet post pic after pic of their cock at the same size just because they are most likely exhibitionist or having a laugh or just have nothing better to do.

The fact remains without clear before pics- the after of big cocks mean absolutely nothing. Why is so hard to get a before and after pic? Oh, I know- now one bothered, they need their “privacy” etc etc.. LOL.

I find the growth of dick is usually related to how many products the guy is selling.

While you might be onto some general correct tendencys you are totally in the wrong.

I have made pics and you can see them on another forum but since have no pictures presented for several reasons and Im selling nothing and gained. But I still might do it again.
There are many people who dont even post in a forum but read all day (hello! hehe).
They wouldnt in any chance consider posting their dick. Espacially not when they have to fear beeing attacked.

Bibs products and advice helped many people gain several feet of dick all together… So who are you?

Originally Posted by deadwood187
So exaggerated claims should be “ignored” because it works? It probably adds .5” tops. His claim of doubling his size is outrageous and in some circles- fraudulent.

To be honest many guys here who claim 3+” are probably liars. Most don’t have before pics but yet post pic after pic of their cock at the same size just because they are most likely exhibitionist or having a laugh or just have nothing better to do.

The fact remains without clear before pics- the after of big cocks mean absolutely nothing. Why is so hard to get a before and after pic? Oh, I know- now one bothered, they need their “privacy” etc etc.. LOL.

I find the growth of dick is usually related to how many products the guy is selling.

I agree with most of what you’re saying but all that really matters is it’s a great hanger, the results are down to the user.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
While you might be onto some general correct tendencys you are totally in the wrong.

I have made pics and you can see them on another forum but since have no pictures presented for several reasons and I’m selling nothing and gained. But I still might do it again.
There are many people who don’t even post in a forum but read all day (hello! Hehe).
They wouldn’t in any chance consider posting their dick. Espacially not when they have to fear beeing attacked.

Bibs products and advice helped many people gain several feet of dick all together.. So who are you?

What do you mean “who am I”? Who are you.

I can say I am the POTUS but without proof it means jack shit right? I can also say I have pictures of my 12” gain somewhere on line but I won’t point out where. I can also say “I ain’t selling anything” but we all know many people here and on these type of forums are and say they aren’t (does that fit your agenda?). I mean I am sure all those “Bathmate” plugs are from real genuine happy customers who gained 3” in girth in 2 hours. WINK WINK. NUDGE NUDGE.

So I ask: who are you ? And show me one good before and after picture of what BIB accomplished? Any picture I see is dubious at best, purposely fraudulent at worst.
Unlike you, I have noting to sell . I have been on these forums since 1996 in one way or another and I know the BS that goes around. When I see guys make these wild, exaggerated claims that means they are liars. Just because someone is a “nice guy” and “answers questions” doesn’t mean his product works. That goes with Bathmate, Andropenis etc.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

So, don’t believe Bib and build your own hanger. Problem solved.

I don’t think pictures would help, there have been plenty of examples of pictures being faked for commercial reasons and some for other reasons known only to the posters.

The fact that you say you’ve been around this forum since 1996 (5 years before this forum existed) surely means you’ve figured out that people lie for commercial gain, otherwise why would penis enlargement pills still be a thing.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by deadwood187
Just because someone is a “nice guy” and “answers questions” doesn’t mean his product works.

No, of course not, but actually using both the starter and regular models proved they worked.. for me.

Regardless of the validity of the claims, it’s a solid product and better than what I could have tried to make myself. The fact that he’s active and helpful in supporting people using the product makes it even better. It’s a quality product with good customer support, what a novel concept.

I made my own decision to purchase it for what I needed and what I was trying to achieve. My personal experience using it is worth infinitely more than any sales pitch, advertising or someone else’s claim.

On the flip side, even if there was some documented, undisputable proof of it working for him, what would it matter? You’d still need to actually use it yourself to prove it worked…for you. There’s no guarantees with any of this, if there were, there’d be one “guaranteed” product that would be approaching about a billion sales in its first day.

PE’s about learning, trying, experimenting and finding what works for you as an individual. There’s no shortcuts, there’s no guarantees, and the same approaches don’t always yield the same results for everyone. The common mistake is believing in this miraculous product that just gives gains on its own. Regardless of the tools used (hands, pumps, extenders, etc..) it still requires the effort of the individual.

To that end, since I liked the product and I gained from it, do I really care if Bib gained 4 inches, or no inches, or if he’s actually a woman marketing a quality product for hanging? Nope.

Originally Posted by deadwood187
So I ask: who are you ? And show me one good before and after picture of what BIB accomplished? Any picture I see is dubious at best, purposely fraudulent at worst.


It seems like the tree you should be barking up is BIB’s… so I don’t understand why are you demanding bib specific answers/proof here on TP when (to my knowledge) bib has not posted here for many, many years? Why should anyone here be expected to defend, condemn or answer for him? Mind you, people will defend his product here, not because of bib’s supposed gains, but because they have found a way to make the product work for themselves and will defend their own gains.

I believe he hosts his own forum so why not look there for your answers?


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Bib reported gains of 4.5” length, up to 10.5”, not getting to 11.5” as some people in this thread had said.

Most people don’t know PE really works. Most people who do know it works don’t actually care enough to do it. Most people who actually do it are doing it for themselves alone, and don’t even post online about it at all. Most people who do post online about it prefer not to post public pictures of their penis for obvious reasons. Most people who are OK with posting public pictures of their penis do not take true before pictures because they don’t actually care about what other people think about their new big penis, they only care that they have a new big penis. Most people who did take true before and after pics do not gain 3+ inches of length, we actually know only 0.5% or 1 in 200 guys gain that much length by PE.

If you think of all the guys who try PE and register for the forum, what percent actually stay with it for more than a year? 1%? 5%? Let’s be generous and say 5%.
Of those, what percent actually post penis pics at all? Let’s say 5% again.
Of those, what percent took true before and after pics with a detailed progress log? Let’s say 5% again.
Of those, thanks to the TP size database, we know only 0.5% report length gains of 3” or more.
Some quick math will tell you a rough estimate of the odds of seeing a good before and after progress report of a 3”+ length gain are 1 in 1,600,000.

I’m not saying Bib’s gains are undeniably real. But the supposition that there would be well documented proof of 3”+ length gains all over the place if it were possible - is unfounded.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

The title of this thread is very specific. And has only one answer: no one has ever seen Bib’ penis photos.

The End.

But its also clear that BIB has shown detailed interest and shared a lot of experience over many years.

Excellent analysis BD.
Odds are if there are guys who gained that much, Bib based on his documented involvement, would probably be in that group.

Can one reach a megallophalic size increase when doing almost everything right in PE over the span of many years? yes!
Anyone who ever gained noticable could come to that conclusion.

I’m fairly convinced that I can continue to grow up to two more inches. That said, the time investment needed Is prohibitive. There’s no need in my current situation to exceed the 10” mark.

On a side note it’s funny how heated we can get over something we will never know.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I’m fairly convinced that I can continue to grow up to two more inches. That said, the time investment needed Is prohibitive. There’s no need in my current situation to exceed the 10” mark.

On a side note it’s funny how heated we can get over something we will never know.

Do you really believe that? I wonder what the max. Size you can increase your penis too. I always wonder what is the end stage that the penis will stop growing. I guess with dedication and time it can reach 12”+ (maybe?). I wish more science studies went towards this but my guess is feminist would throw a fit. They already went nuts over Viagra.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Originally Posted by deadwood187
Do you really believe that? I wonder what the max. Size you can increase your penis too. I always wonder what is the end stage that the penis will stop growing. I guess with dedication and time it can reach 12”+ (maybe?). I wish more science studies went towards this but my guess is feminist would throw a fit. They already went nuts over Viagra.

They wanted the vitality of males to become decreased?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 AM.