Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Has anyone seen BIB's penis photos

Is BIB a White, Black,Hispanic or Asian guy?

I believe he is as Waspy White as you can get.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

All this getting down on BIB, who IMHO is a classy guy, who makes a great product which has helped countless people, is very helpful with everybody and tells you how to make a BIB hanger of your own for free, and nobody here is saying anything about DLD.

Double Long Daddy also claims 11.5 inches and states that he doubled his size, doing manual exercises alone. If you look at his DVD, (which I have), he states that he had a large penis to start with 6.5 NBPEL, and although he claims 11.5 inches, it’s painfully obvious watching him do ERECT jelqs, that he’s not more than 8 or 8.5 inches. (not small, but certainly not double the 6.5 inches that he claimed he had initially.)

Thus he has not doubled anything; but maybe added 2 or maybe 2.5 inches (as have many people here). He’s making huge profits, by trying to sell the same tips/techniques you learn here on Thunders for free. He even has the balls to say; that his motivation for making his MOS dvd is that the people who taught him these techniques (over the internet) were trying to hide this; and it was his duty (for a price) to present this to anyone who wanted and could afford a bigger penis.

So; before we get upset at BIB, whose products do work; why dont we also look at DLD; who sells information which he and you and I obtained for free; and clearly isn’t all that he’s cracked up to be.

DLD’s inflated and varying claims have been well documented. One example: hobby - DLD Measure Pic

Bib teamed up with DLD soon after he left here. For a time, his hangers were exclusively sold through DLD’s site. I thought his partnership with such a proven huckster was damaging to his credibility and also very surprising.

Just a tidbit of PE history.

Originally Posted by toobsnake
All this getting down on BIB, who IMHO is a classy guy, who makes a great product which has helped countless people, is very helpful with everybody and tells you how to make a BIB hanger of your own for free, and nobody here is saying anything about DLD.

Double Long Daddy also claims 11.5 inches and states that he doubled his size, doing manual exercises alone. If you look at his DVD, (which I have), he states that he had a large penis to start with 6.5 NBPEL, and although he claims 11.5 inches, it’s painfully obvious watching him do ERECT jelqs, that he’s not more than 8 or 8.5 inches. (Not small, but certainly not double the 6.5 inches that he claimed he had initially.)

Thus he has not doubled anything; but maybe added 2 or maybe 2.5 inches (as have many people here). He’s making huge profits, by trying to sell the same tips/techniques you learn here on Thunders for free. He even has the balls to say; that his motivation for making his MOS dvd is that the people who taught him these techniques (over the internet) were trying to hide this; and it was his duty (for a price) to present this to anyone who wanted and could afford a bigger penis.

So; before we get upset at BIB, whose products do work; why don’t we also look at DLD; who sells information which he and you and I obtained for free; and clearly isn’t all that he’s cracked up to be.

I saw him doing flaccid jelqs and that alone looked like 7 1/2 or 8 to me? Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me?

Well, since so many people have claimed a support for BIB, I assume he is a decent and honest person. I just wanted to see his pics out of the curiosity.


01/01/09: NBPL-5.5", EG-4.5". 1-st Goal:NBPL-7",EG-5,5"

Ask to Bib directly :) .

Originally Posted by marinera

Ask to Bib directly :) .

Hi Marinera,

I would ask BIB. Is he still hanging out around this website?


01/01/09: NBPL-5.5", EG-4.5". 1-st Goal:NBPL-7",EG-5,5"

He has his own website - bibhanger or such.

Hobby!.

Great info on DLD and MOS. Should be a required read for all people who joined in the last 2 years and have no idea of DLD’s deceit. Just another Internet Penis Enlargement scam, but kind of takes away from something honest and legitimate and FREE like we have here.

Originally Posted by toobsnake
Hobby!.
Great info on DLD and MOS. Should be a required read for all people who joined in the last 2 years and have no idea of DLD’s deceit. Just another Internet Penis Enlargement scam, but kind of takes away from something honest and legitimate and FREE like we have here.


:D
I spent about 2-3hours last night reading through most of the DLD threads, even some on other forums.
A good laugh I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

In relation to Honesty has increased at Thunder’s Place what can you gain from lying? Unless your selling something. :rolleyes:


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Not surprising at all. Nice work by Hobby though in summarising it all like that.

Not directly related, but I hit a HUGE plateau before hanging. Since I started hanging, I’ve gained 0.75” in 5 months. If you have the time, I really believe it’s the best option for length.


Working on getting ABSURDLY thick - Latest picture - Late 2010

Originally Posted by m7point0
Not directly related, but I hit a HUGE plateau before hanging. Since I started hanging, I’ve gained 0.75” in 5 months. If you have the time, I really believe it’s the best option for length.

Nice, I’m looking for .75” . What was the routine?

On topic too, I believe Bib’s gains, and I have had nothing but great customer service from him.


6 X 5(Jun 2002) ----> 8 7/8 X 6 (OCt 2009) -----> 9.75 X 6.0 (Goal)

'I think you will find that the one thing all big gainers have in common is tenacity.' ~Bib

Yeah I am also looking for a .75 lol aren’t we all? xtreme do you only do manual exercises? Me and you started around the same measurements.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00 AM.