Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Harder to get hard.

12

Harder to get hard.

Hello All:

I have been doing a routine for about a year then stopped last october for some reason. I don’t know why, just did not have the time anymore. Anyway.. I started up again recently and noticed since I did, my member will not get hard all the way unless I prompt it a bit. (Wave it up and down etc)

Any thoughts on this or am I just getting old. :D

I don’t think it’s age ;) Since I started PE.. I’ve noticed the same thing with my own.

I turned 18 February 23. So I really doubt age -.-

I feel like it’s a scary thing telling my age here for some reason -.- I really have no idea why -.-

Well, I am 34 and never had this problem until now so I was just putting two and two together. Wanted to see if anyone else experiences this..

Thanks Niveus

If you are doing PE and losing erection quality, it is a sign you are going overboard. Either you are using too much force, or are doing it too long, or both. Adjust your routine to bring down the intensity.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

To much PE. Perhaps a short decon break is needed.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Hrmmm, sounds like a plan because I got a raw part of my member due to dry skin that is making it hard to do PE right now. So I guess it works out. :D

Thanks for the advice guys..

PM

Originally Posted by wishingbig
Hrmmm, sounds like a plan because I got a raw part of my member due to dry skin that is making it hard to do PE right now. So I guess it works out. :D

Thanks for the advice guys..

PM

Also I reccomend using a lube as well.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Now that brings up another question I have. I see people here using lubes but.. Doesn’t that make your hand slip off all the time. Maybe I just have not read much on this.

Thanks,

PM

Originally Posted by wishingbig
Now that brings up another question I have. I see people here using lubes but.. Doesn’t that make your hand slip off all the time. Maybe I just have not read much on this.

Thanks,

PM

You want some ease in movement. A good Vaseline intensive care type thing is good. Mineral oil is also good. Another good choice would be extra virgin olive oil.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by wishingbig
Now that brings up another question I have. I see people here using lubes but.. Doesn’t that make your hand slip off all the time. Maybe I just have not read much on this.

Thanks,

PM


Another tip: think drops of lube. A little goes a long way in PE.

You don’t want so much that your hand slips off the end, swings up, hits you in the forehead and knocks you out. That would be bad.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Another tip: think drops of lube. A little goes a long way in PE.

You don’t want so much that your hand slips off the end, swings up, hits you in the forehead and knocks you out. That would be bad.

True, but it would be funny. (Sorry, I’m in one of those moods.) The mental picture is a good one, thanks lampwick I needed to laugh tonight.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
True, but it would be funny. (Sorry, I’m in one of those moods.) The mental picture is a good one, thanks lampwick I needed to laugh tonight.

Especially funny if he then slips off the toilet, and knocks himself out on the sink. Of course then the paramedics arrive…

wishing- I am not making fun of you, just having fun.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Originally Posted by gprent
If you are doing PE and losing erection quality, it is a sign you are going overboard. Either you are using too much force, or are doing it too long, or both. Adjust your routine to bring down the intensity.

Every day erections count in this? Or does it mean all around erections? If someone is helping out with me getting one.. It shows signs that PE was working -.- If I’m actually thinking about it, and just doing it for the hell of it, but I’m actually *trying* to get as hard as I can.. Does that still mean I’m overdoing it if my erection quality is kinda poor?

(I feel like I answered my own question with what I just said, but I could be wrong. I think it’s just because I’m doing it for the hell of it.. But either way, I’m still *trying* -.-)

Also: If you’ve used too much force or did it too long and the erection quality was lost, it will eventually come back, right? >>

Last q: If there are signs of going overboard, which do you recommend trying first? Lowering the intensity, or lowering the time?

Same thing happened to me when I decided to give clamping a shot. Doing it everyday for 3 * 5 minute sessions.

I’m actually that dumb that I didn’t connect the dots until I read a thread on + and - PIs


Starting stats, mid december 06: FL- 10.5cm, BPFL- 12cm, EL - 15cm, BPEL- 16.5cm, EBG- 14cm

June 5th, 2008; BPEL - 19cm (7.5") , mid shaft girth - 14 (5.5")cm

Goal: BPFL - 15cm, BPEL - 21cm, EG- 16cm

Psst macaco, for our members who don’t have English as a first, second, third or fourth language, we really try to make sure we watch the abbreviations such as + or - and use the word positive or negative instead. I almost missed the meaning and I do speak English.

I wouldn’t want one of the moderators around these parts to come and yell at you ;) , so just a heads up.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Harder and Harder!Dino9X7Penis Enlargement2608-18-2006 06:29 AM
A different "Staying Hard in the Tube" questionbiggerjohnsonPenis Pumps407-14-2006 01:26 PM
How hard to squeeze?dems20Penis Enlargement312-28-2001 09:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 PM.