Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hair up the shaft

I had a few follicles bleed, but for the most part nothing. Are you on any blood thinners?

Originally Posted by UM1991
I had a few follicles bleed, but for the most part nothing. Are you on any blood thinners?

No, no blood thinners. It’s a little strange… …it’s roots seems really deep. I don’t know if it is related to the bleeding somehow, but I suspect so.


No campaigns for now

Did you follow my instructions step by step? If you did, then you got a little drunk before tweezing, and that’s cool. But I understand that alcohol is a blood thinner. Try it again while sober and see if that doesn’t help.

Actually, I did it sober..


No campaigns for now

Do you have bleeding problems if you pluck hairs anywhere else? Maybe try pulling out some eyebrow hairs or a chest hair perhaps. If you don’t bleed there, then the problem lies within the penis skin.

I like your idea Katts. It actually sounds like a decent night staying in.

For anyone else who wants to offer some input: How long would you say it takes you to pluck all the hairs? How far up the shaft does your hair grow? Also, how long does the tweezing last you?

I have read about a product called Kalo http://www.nisim.com/Kalo/c4/p28/Kalo/pages.html it is called a ‘hair growth inhibitor’. I have never tried it but if somebody has tried it or something similar I would like to hear the results. You would apply it after you pluck your hairs and it reduces the hair quality of hair that grows back and eventually no hair should grow at all, at least I would imagine very thin and fine hair.

That brings up another point, it seems like the thinner hairs hurt more when I pluck them, haha!

I just started plucking the other day because my hair grows fairly high up the shaft (I was circumcised at age 10) though the ones near the glands are VERY fine they are ugly to me and I still don’t want them. I have to admit that it doesn’t hurt as much as I thought it would and the pain is very temporary.

Originally Posted by gigolo744
Seems that is the magic number.don’t know how we came to that conclusion.

I would also try slow jelqing in the opposite direction if it is just a downward curve. Could the downward angle be related to EQ issues?

I don’t think it is all that uncommon for one (even non PE practitioners) to have some hair creeping up the shaft. I have some hair on my shaft that became more obvious when I started really gaining, but it is nothing that a few swipes of a razor can’t fix.

Ok when you say 8x6 you mean inches right?

8 inches is approx. 20cm and 6 inches is approx 15cm. If I’m right with the numbers (I’m Greek by the way so I know only about cm) then you talk about enormously gigantic cocks.

Wtf?

Haha yes Dan, 8x6 inches.

And does this PE really work?

Originally Posted by Katts
Do you have bleeding problems if you pluck hairs anywhere else? Maybe try pulling out some eyebrow hairs or a chest hair perhaps. If you don’t bleed there, then the problem lies within the penis skin.

I tried to pluck hairs in various places (face, shoulders, back, chest), but in these other places there are no bleedings and there is much less pain. It seems that my penis skin is thinner and more fragile. I had tried the tweezing some months ago and the results were the same, so my conclusion is that this happens independent of the circumstances.
If I could find any other mean to depil them, I’d take it because to pass a razor in the dick is not a very pleasant idea.


No campaigns for now

Originally Posted by DanDaMan

And does this PE really work?

Do you really think this forum would exist and be active if free PE was a scam?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Hey relax, I’m new and I’m just asking! :D

Originally Posted by be_peter

That brings up another point, it seems like the thinner hairs hurt more when I pluck them, haha!

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too and they tend to break of at the skin and you have to wait another day to get them out. I’m going to tweeze my entire groin and lather myself up in baby oil.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Baby oil is not good for your skin.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.