Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Guys under 6' tall

Originally Posted by jeffspicoli6969
I’m 5’8” I know chicks dis me because of my height, but my penis is 6” x 5” soft and 8.5” x 5.5” hard. According to statistics I’m in the top 1% of the general male population in terms of penis size and this makes me feel like I’m 8 feet tall.

Well said.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

I’m 5’4. I’ve had zero luck with women. And I mean zero. And this long, dry streak has only made me more bitter and antagonistic towards women. It’s a good thing I wasn’t born in the ’50s, because I sure as shit would’ve turned into a serial killer.

You know, I find it interesting when I browse the internet and come across a thread about a dude who’s over 6 feet tall and on anti-depressants. I start to think ‘Christ dude. This man is over 6 feet tall. What the fuck is he depressed about…’


START (05/2010): 6.7 in. BPEL, 4.3 in. MSEG // LAST (12/2014): 7.3 in. BPEL, 4.5 in. MSEG // SHORT-TERM GOAL: 7.5 in. BPEL, 5.0 in. MSEG

People need to stop bitching & complaining about things they have zero control over I’m only 5’7 & have no problems getting girls I even hooked up with a girl once that was 6’1 so when she had heels on she was 6’5 it felt a little weird haha but then I just thought YO LO!

Originally Posted by The Navigator
I’m 5’4. I’ve had zero luck with women. And I mean zero. And this long, dry streak has only made me more bitter and antagonistic towards women. It’s a good thing I wasn’t born in the ’50s, because I sure as shit would’ve turned into a serial killer.

You know, I find it interesting when I browse the internet and come across a thread about a dude who’s over 6 feet tall and on anti-depressants. I start to think ‘Christ dude. This man is over 6 feet tall. What the fuck is he depressed about…’


Probably has less to do with your height than your mentality of being okay with becoming a serial killer. Also that guy is probably depressed over the same thing you are.

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin
Probably has less to do with your height than your mentality of being okay with becoming a serial killer. Also that guy is probably depressed over the same thing you are.

Yep!


:_pump: :donatecar

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672

As for height and dating, it still gets me when some girls have really weird requirements — eg. I’ve known a few that are 5’ maybe 5’1 who refuse to date anyone who is under 6’ “because they like heels”. I’m thinking they need to be called “height-queens” or something

“Height queens.” :D Yes! As an average-height guy, I always find that irritating too.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Pft! I am a 5’4 and I don’t give a ****. It is true that women like taller guys, but I have my own standards as well. Plus, Girls that are my height (or shorter) are more likely to say yes. :)

A height of <6’2”s is short; >6’4” is tall.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by jeffspicoli6969
I’m 5’8” I know chicks dis me because of my height, but my penis is 6” x 5” soft and 8.5” x 5.5” hard. According to statistics I’m in the top 1% of the general male population in terms of penis size and this makes me feel like I’m 8 feet tall.

That’s average height.

Originally Posted by iamaru
A height of <6’2”s is short; >6’4” is tall.

Bull****! 6’2 are monsters! I really do not understand how you people throw away random numbers thinking they hold any logic.. Same as guys who want a 10 incher, yet would call a 7.5 incher a 10.

iamaru’s including heels. <6.2" in 5" fuck me heels is short.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by FrozenMallet
6’2 are monsters! I really do not understand how you people throw away random numbers thinking they hold any logic..

You are new and so don’t know that this is a personal “in joke” of mine. I am 6’3”s so 6’2” is short and 6’4” is tall. (You don’t want to see me in 5” heels.) By the same standards I consider people living <2,000m altitude to be “lowlanders”.

As others have pointed out, confidence is King. My sister is tall and only dates tall guys. At least that is the theory. In truth height is less important to her than personality, fitness/looks, and trout size. One time a shorter guy she was with caught her friends checking his crotch; he just grinned and said “Yah, thats right!”

I have not looked at penis statistic in a long time but I’m pretty sure that 8.5” x 5.5” puts you in some fraction of a %.


Running a Massive Co-Front.


Last edited by iamaru : 02-10-2015 at .

Haha! I see, cause I really don’t see how people who are above 5’6 can be considered short.. Ok, I see, but I think that as long as the girl is not taller than you it will be much easier than if she was taller. :)

I have known many women who are convinced that shorter men have smaller penises than taller men. It has always boggled my mind how they somehow “know” this to be true.

Cracking up about the heels joke

Originally Posted by baywatch
I have known many women who are convinced that shorter men have smaller penises than taller men. It has always boggled my mind how they somehow “know” this to be true.


Its simple woman logic. Dogs have smaller dicks then horses.
Taller men have bigger legs and torsos so they have bigger dicks.

Some truth to it..
I mean I would bet everything the the tallest men has a bigger dick then the shortest men. Its then just the means of physic possbilities.

There is also a tendency that wider build/boned woman have bigger breasts then very slender boned woman.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.