Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Growth after 18

Growth after 18

Hello I was wandering if any of you have experienced natural growth after 18 Because at the moment I’m really worrying that my length will stay the same

Thanks in advance,

1414mark1414

Newbie routine - GO!


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.5 NBP, 5 BG ----> Current: 7.5 NBP, 8 BP, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles

I grew Half an inch thanks to newbie routine. Gain knowledge learn to pull.


First Measurement November 1 2009: EBPL 7.5

Current Measurement June 1st 2010: EBPL 8.0

Short Term Goal: 8.5 inches || EBPL Long Term Goal:9 inches EBPL

I believe I gained somewhere between .3-.5 of an inch when I was 19 or 20. I wouldn’t wait around for it, though. Give the newb routine a try, just go easy.

I grew thicker until I was 22 or so. Not much length gains, however. But I was a late bloomer. Didn’t know anything about PE.


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

I grew ~.25” between 19 and 21 naturally. My GF liked measuring :) . I’ve grown more through PE.

Originally Posted by size_tbd
I grew ~.25” between 19 and 21 naturally. My GF liked measuring :) . I’ve grown more through PE.

Originally Posted by bohm
I grew thicker until I was 22 or so. Not much length gains, however. But I was a late bloomer. Didn’t know anything about PE.

I’m 20 and thought my times of natural growth was gone. That is really good news, hopefully I’ll be as lucky. Of course any results I report back will of been effected by PE.

I have no idea how I grew when I was a kid. I didn`t have the concerns about my size like I do now.

I have my ex to thank for the extra 7/8” I`ve gained since december `09.

Her constant comments about big black dicks and her and her fat friends going on about thier jamaican holidays and how they wished brad pitt had a big one made me so self-conscious that I didn`t want anything to do with her….and then almost four years after I left her I discovered PE and Thunder`s place.

Silly bitch drove me into the arms of another, and she helped me to nearly another inch of cock.

Life is good.

I posted in a thread similar to this, and I couldn’t seem to get any of the other posters to believe that guys don’t always stop growing and 18. I even stated a few well known athletes who started college at one height, and graduated at another. But I think they thought I was joking.

Anyway, I stopped growing before I was 18 (unfortunnately), so I’m not saying you will continue to grow, but there is a chance. I also agree with other posters. Don’t wait to see, start the newbie routine now while you’re young. The sooner you start, the faster you’ll see results.

Good luck.

I defiantly haven’t grown since 18. I was so concerned about my size that i went to the doctor. But everyone is different. From a non medical point of view I would say that at 18 you probably have a 10% chance of growing a little bit more (nothing major though) and a 90% chance of staying pretty much the same.

Now I know I’m about average and sexual technique is more important. I went out with a stripper who had a least 40 sexual partners before me, for nearly two years and we had great sex. That really helped me get to grips with my size (although I still have insecurity to a certain degree, hence my PE career) and I hope it makes other guys realise that size isn’t everything. As long as you can get a solid erection and know your way around a women’s bits then your fine.


I WILL Double my Volume! Size Doesn't matter - THIS DOES!

I don’t think I grew much after I was 17 or 18. I didn’t really care at the time either. But my dick looks about the same now as it did when I was 17-18.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6106-12-2013 03:26 AM
Silver Bullets and Eureka Moments - A Brief Treatise on PElil12big1Penis Enlargement2109-29-2010 01:13 AM
LArginine growth hormone stimilus and PE gainscarpMen's Sexual Health003-12-2010 06:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.