Great reasons to drink a lot of water.
Drinking a lot of water I found is very helpful part of your PE Routine, here are just some of the reasons:
~ It is really good for your overall health.
~ Drinking enough water makes sure your blood levels are where they need to be, more blood possibly means more gains.
~ It makes you go to the bathroom a lot where you can get a few more quality stretches in.
~ Water is excellent for you skin. Don’t forget your penis is covered with skin and drinking water helps keep your skin elasticity where it needs to be.
~ Your cells and tissues need water to help repair/replace themselves.
~ Drinking water is an excellent way to help lose weight and reduce that darned fat pad.
Some facts about water:
* 1) regulates body temperature
* 2) makes up 83% of blood
* 3) removes waste
* 4) composes 75% of brain
* 5) helps carry nutrients and oxygen to cells
* 6) moistens oxygen for breathing
* 7) helps convert food to energy
* 8) protects and cushions vital organs
* 9) helps body absorb nutrients
* 10) accounts for 22% of bones
* 11) cushions joints
* 12) makes up 75% of muscles
* 13)makes up 90% of lungs
* 14)Your body is roughly 60 % water!!
Here is a hydration calculator to see how much water you should be drinking: http://nutrition.about.com/library/…rcalculator.htm
Lets all drink more water and reap the benefits.
Joined July 23, 2005 Starting Measurments: BPEL: 7.9 Inches EG: 5.125 Inches Update November 22, 2005 BPEL: 8.250 Inches EG: 5.5 Inches Goals: BPEL: 8.25+ Inches EG: 6+ Inches