Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Glans getting more sensitive -- underwear fabric recommendations?

12

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I’ve been meaning to start a top ten list of early signs that PE is working for you. One of my early signs was that my underwear did not fit the way it used to, so I’ve gotten a little more particular about my underwear out of necessity.

Browsing freshpair.com, I feel that my newly emerging package may deserve a pair or two of those C-IN2 Bamboo briefs with the “Trophy Shelf.”-

http://www.freshpair.com/mens/C-IN2/Bamboo.html

I read a few online reviews of them — sounds like the “Trophy Shelf” pouch is quite comfortable, one blogger saying it gave him a lot of good support while running/jogging.

Hey Sta I sent you a PM but I think you may need to clear some old pm’s out. My little paragraph on coffee will have to wait tell you clear you PM’s.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Just an update —

1. got my freshpair order — The C-IN2 Bamboo briefs are very very comfortable. The fabric is a blend of cotton and bamboo. It is extremely soft and breathable. Not irritating me like the cotton/poly boxers. The “Trophy Shelf” gives great support. Highly recommended — now they just have to drift down to the discount stores like TJMaxx, Nordstrom’s Rack, etc. and I will fill my dresser with them. Thanks again lampwick for the tip — freshpair was quick and great to order from. Will do so again.

2. Target was clearing out Merona 100% cotton boxers for $1.48 a pair — I grabbed some of those and again the fabric is not irritating my glans.

Sta-kool, we meet again.

Get some briefs when your head is being sensitive, they hold your unit snug and therefore there is not friction like when wearing boxers. I also wear boxers, but when I have this sensitivity issue i wear briefs and I am much more comfortable.

Originally Posted by dhhh
Get some briefs when your head is being sensitive, they hold your unit snug and therefore there is not friction like when wearing boxers. I also wear boxers, but when I have this sensitivity issue i wear briefs and I am much more comfortable.

Hello dhhh - good to see you again!

Yes, you are exactly right. That is what I am finding with the bamboo “army trunk” cut briefs that I ordered. I also found the same with the UNICO boxer briefs I got from freshpair.com at the same time — snug fit, lots of support, extremely comfortable. I will need to find something a little cheaper for “everyday”, but I am sold on briefs now for this sensitivity thing.

http://www.freshpair.com/Unico-Clas…oxer-00002.html

A bonus was that my wife was pretty enthusiastic when I put them on — she always complains about boxers being too baggy and “unsexy.”

With these she went all misty-eyed and started staring appreciatively and making comments about how good my “package” looked. We have been together a while and I don’t think I have ever heard her say the word “package” before. That was worth 20 bucks a pair.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
A bonus was that my wife was pretty enthusiastic when I put them on — she always complains about boxers being too baggy and “unsexy.”

With these she went all misty-eyed and started staring appreciatively and making comments about how good my “package” looked. We have been together a while and I don’t think I have ever heard her say the word “package” before. That was worth 20 bucks a pair.


Easily. Could be the best $20 you’ll spend this year.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Lampwick — yes — I sense that there may be more of a payoff here than just a comfortable glans. I think I had better:

1) get a few more pairs so I’ll have a week and a half’s worth of those briefs.
2) figure out a way to parade around the house in my underwear more often.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Lampwick — yes — I sense that there may be more of a payoff here than just a comfortable glans. I think I had better:

1) get a few more pairs so I’ll have a week and a half’s worth of those briefs.
2) figure out a way to parade around the house in my underwear more often.


Now’s the time, Sta-Kool. They’re on sale:
http://www.freshpair.com/mens/C-IN2.html?showall=1

Although, don’t worry if you miss it. They have C-IN2 on sale from time to time.

I haven’t tried the bamboo mesh yet. I may place an order with this sale.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 AM.