Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Giving out too early

12

Giving out too early

Hey guys, I’m mainly concerned about lasting longer at this point. Right now I don’t have an issue staying up when I’m given oral or a hand job, but as soon as I put a condom on and get to work I always go flaccid before I can cum. Is there any way to train myself to last at least untill I get myself off? I was reading somewhere else it might be because of my death grip during masturbation, but I’m not sure.. Any help would be great.

I have a similar problem, I can last for an hour without a condom but slip a nasty rubber on and I lose my hard on 50% of the time.

1. Don’t use a condom, get a STD test for you and your partner. Despite the propaganda most STD’s are easy to cure but you need to avoid the big ones. Also remember most activities in life are not risk free. Many may disagree with me on this.

2. Apply lubrication on your penis before putting the condom on.

3. Spend some money and get good condom, Sugiyama 0.02 are much better than the usual thick rubber medical exam feeling you get from most. There are other ‘thin’ brands but I have not tried them.

Your problem is not from masturbation but from the condom and the terrible feel of a condom compared to skin on skin contact.

Good luck

Originally Posted by waykooksaram
I have a similar problem, I can last for an hour without a condom but slip a nasty rubber on and I lose my hard on 50% of the time.

1. Don’t use a condom, get a STD test for you and your partner. Despite the propaganda most STD’s are easy to cure but you need to avoid the big ones. Also remember most activities in life are not risk free. Many may disagree with me on this.

2. Apply lubrication on your penis before putting the condom on.

3. Spend some money and get good condom, Sugiyama 0.02 are much better than the usual thick rubber medical exam feeling you get from most. There are other ‘thin’ brands but I have not tried them.

Your problem is not from masturbation but from the condom and the terrible feel of a condom compared to skin on skin contact.

Good luck

Thanks for the advice, I’m going to try something thinner and see if it works next time. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with issues using a condom.

As iamaru said you may need a larger girth-ed condom such as the magnum or magnum Xl. What is your girth?

Yeah, my initial thought was that the condom might be too tight as well.

A bigger problem might be psychological. Do you really care about your partner and feel that you’re both ready to be having sex? Do you feel like your partner enjoys sex? When you feel like your partner’s not into it, then it’s easy to be less enthusiastic about it yourself (and possibly lose wood). That’s one reason why people fake orgasms.

Explore the condom options, but if you’re still having issues, make sure you’re both willing to talk openly.

Sounds like you have condomphobia:

http://www.bgay.com/wellness/index….&id=22&Itemid=1

No, I’m not gay, but I just wanted to point out, you are not the only man that suffers from this. Admittedly, I have a quasi case of it, I don’t go as soft as you, but I’ve lost EQ putting those fucking things on.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
I’ve lost EQ putting those fucking things on.


Who hasn’t?

The point is, does said EQ rebound when the condom is in place and you insert yourself and begin to rock and roll?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Who hasn’t?

The point is, does said EQ rebound when the condom is in place and you insert yourself and begin to rock and roll?

For me and most others, the answer is yes, but with some guys, apparently it doesn’t. It’s obviously a psychological issue, maybe others have a way of combating it, I don’t have any advice in this area.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Well to give you guys a better idea of my situation.. I’m of average size, so girth isn’t an issue (it’s not like the condom is death griping me). For awhile I haven’t been able to get off with anyone but myself. I stay hard when given a blow-job or hand-job, but I seriously can’t cum. Also, when they stop it doesn’t take much to go flaccid again. So I’m positive at this point I have lost sensitivity, so you can imagine what kind of hell it is when I put a condom on. Right now I’m looking to increase sensitivity, and build EQ/stamina.. My hormone levels are fine, I’ve had them checked. Also, I would like to point out the exact thing happens even when I use Cialis (condom on/dick soft) and it even gives out when it doesn’t have consistent attention. I’m young and healthy but I may have high blood pressure, I’m not sure if that could have anything to do with it, but I’m just trying to give as much information as I can.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Who hasn’t?

The point is, does said EQ rebound when the condom is in place and you insert yourself and begin to rock and roll?

For me it doesn’t.. I will actually get softer sometimes.

Have you suffered an injury that would cause you to lose sensitivity?

Originally Posted by dick4
Have you suffered an injury that would cause you to lose sensitivity?

No injury.. Maybe I masturbate too quickly, I think my body can’t get off unless I’m going at light speed now.

Do you guys think I should stop masturbation completely, or just try to edging with a lighter grip?

I would do edging with a lighter grip.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37 AM.