I’m completely new to PE. I’m relatively well endowed already but I’d like to get bigger. My length is okay (just over 7) but my girth is crazy (6 ½). I measured my girth at 7 at it’s biggest (probably a base measurement) but I’ll just say 6 1/2 . I always thought my girth was average and I didn’t quite believe I was this hung until I measured recently. So I took a bottle (that measured 6 inches around with a thin edge) and attempted to stick it inside while I was partially erect. It barely went half-way and wouldn’t fit. And I repeat this is only a partial erection. From statistics I’ve seen, penises this size are quite rare (particularly the girth category).
I’m not going to say how, but I’m young and I’m certain I’m not finished growing (I’ll just say under 20). I’m wondering how much I can gain from this in addition to natural growth.
I have some questions:
1) What age does the penis stop naturally growing at?
2) Will a younger person have more opportunity to gain while jelquing?
3) Some people have a genetic propensity towards easily building muscle from lifting weights. If one has this ability will it also apply to penis growth?
4) How big is too big? I primarily want length since naturally girth is already handled. But say my girth reaches 8 inches, will that be too big for most females?
5) Does jelquing sacrifice the hardness of an erection for size?
6) How much could I gain being 7 x 6.5?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.