Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth vs. Diameter

123

Girth vs. Diameter

Certain members of this site have made comments relating female satisfaction to girth. I have increased my girth from 4.25 inches to 5 inches. However, my girth hasn’t led to increased diameter for the most part.

Is it girth that is really important or is it diameter? This is all assuming that size is important so that is not relevant.

Originally Posted by unstoppable
Certain members of this site have made comments relating female satisfaction to girth. I have increased my girth from 4.25 inches to 5 inches. However, my girth hasn’t led to increased diameter for the most part.

Is it girth that is really important or is it diameter? This is all assuming that size is important so that is not relevant.

Hmm, that doesn’t make sense. Girth aka circumference and diameter are correlated. If one increases the other increases as well
Probably since the penis usually is not perfectly cylindrical, but more similar to an oval cylinder,you are measuring your diameter using the axis that didn’t change. Thus your gain is measurable in the other axis. Somewhere there must be a gain or your girth wouldn’t increase


It's a competitive world

Everything counts in large amounts

Sounds like the beginning of a classic thread.


Always be cool.

Now BPEL 7.75 EG 5.80 Goals for 2013 improved E Quality + BPEL 8.25 6.0 EG Long term goals, 8.75

Are you perhaps confusing diameter with width?

I don’t really want to do the math on my phone (I’ll leave that to someone else) but it takes a considerable increase in circumference (girth) to make a noticeable increase in diameter (width).

Sounds to me like what you are seeing is normal.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
I don’t really want to do the math on my phone (I’ll leave that to someone else) but it takes a considerable increase in circumference (girth) to make a noticeable increase in diameter (width).

Sounds to me like what you are seeing is normal.


Girth (of a circle) is 3.14 times greater than its diameter. I was wondering, however, if there is an equivalent term measurement of an oval’s “diameter” ? For example: short distance plus long distance decided by 2.

Originally Posted by _Phoenix_
Are you perhaps confusing diameter with width?

Yea, I guess your right. I meant that I have not seen much growth in width from left to right. However, I am more interested in girth vs. diameter (or width) for pleasing a woman.

It makes sense if you only increased your corpus spongiosum. Diameter remains the same, not girth.

So your case in the picture is from a) to b)

Attached Images
girth diameter.jpg
(25.4 KB, 212 views)

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942

Girth (of a circle) is 3.14 times greater than its diameter. I was wondering, however, if there is an equivalent term measurement of an oval’s “diameter” ? For example: short distance plus long distance decided by 2.

The formula for the circumference of an oval (ellipse) is “Pi x sq. root of (2x ((1/2 the Long Radius squared)+(1/2 the Short Radius squared))


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Nice! I studied that long time ago!

LOL

Mine is growing from a) to c)

I think girls can feel more the penis c) than the b).. Am I right?

Originally Posted by felipe garcia

Mine is growing from a) to c)
I think girls can feel more the penis c) than the b).. Am I right?

ok , the world has gone definitely insane :D


It's a competitive world

Everything counts in large amounts

The diameter calculation is based on the circumference/girth.

Your girth was 4.25 and automatically if you calculate it you will have 1.35 in diameter. And now your 5 if you calculate it you will have 1.59 in diameter. That’s English speaking

Now Chinese speaking.

The formula for a circumference is:

C=2*pi*radius

Then with the radius you got, Divide it by two

Then divide it by 3.14

The answer you get is your diameter.


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

Take the amount your girth has increased and divide it by 3.14 (pi)

.75” / 3.14 = 0.238” increase in diameter.

However, because you penis is not a perfect circle AND girth gains usually increase on the underside of the penis first, you may not notice an increase in visible width by just looking down at it, but it is thicker if measured from from topside to bottomside.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
Take the amount your girth has increased and divide it by 3.14 (pi)

.75” / 3.14 = 0.238” increase in diameter.

However, because you penis is not a perfect circle AND girth gains usually increase on the underside of the penis first, you may not notice an increase in visible width by just looking down at it, but it is thicker if measured from from topside to bottomside.

Is the increase of girth on the bottom as benefical for sex?

Originally Posted by unstoppable
Is the increase of girth on the bottom as benefical for sex?


That (along with many other things) I don’t know.

If it turns out that left to right width is “better” than top to bottom width than just turn your partner on their side. ;)


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does Big Girth Kill Length Gains?ModestoManPenis Enlargement5912-18-2016 09:22 PM
girth is where it's atdirkPenis Enlargement4710-01-2013 07:43 AM
Why length then girth combined routineshiby916Penis Enlargement902-14-2011 03:29 PM
Gaining girth using IPR protocolquik4lifePenis Enlargement5110-23-2006 10:53 PM
Wrapping for hanging, girth and tractionSS4JelqPenis Enlargement011-03-2003 10:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 PM.