Girth or grief
I’ve been going through the posts for a week or so and found many useful information but then again, the more I read the more confused I am so I’d like to gather all my doubts and if you are kind enough to answer them, I will be more than grateful. I started my PE adventure like 10 days ago so I am a complete newbie and the reason I want to enlarge my D is that I lack girth. Length is neither impressive but hearing several time that it’s the girth that matters most I thought I could try working on it. Length would be just a nice addition.
My routine is as follows
- Warm up - hot shower
- AV stretches - 10minutes
- Dry jelq - 15-20minutes
- Warm down - dipping my D in warm water
Now to make my post shorter and avoid being too talkative I will list all my doubts, concerns etc instead of writing a whole story(sorry to those who like reading)
- Firstly of course, could you please provide me with some girth exercises, best methods, whatever works.
- Is 2 days in a row of training and one day of rest too exhausting and slower the gains or is it still fine? I don’t feel sore or nothing like that
- Should I change into classic jelq instead of dry one? Does it have any other effect?
- If I start jelqing with lube, will warming one boost the effect? Or maybe some PE gels as I heard they might also work as PE means themselves.
- Do you support your gains with any supplements or balanced diet? I am thinking about L-arginine pills(one 500mg once a day, just a little dose as I read some bad things about l-arginine overdose). I also take Menmag which is Magnesium pills with Zinc which helps to maintain the proper level of testosterone.
- Is smoking strictly banned? It is well known fact (or perhaps myth?) that smoking may lead to penile shortening. I do smoke 1 or 2 cigarettes a day which is not a big deal but do you think it still might be harmful?
I think that it is everything but should I need further guidance, I will be posting my doubts here. Thanks in advance and sorry if there are some mistakes in language.