Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Get Rid of Hair On My Penis

123

Get Rid of Hair On My Penis

Does anybody know how to get rid of or stop hair from growing on the shaft of my penis? Ever since PE it sorta climbed up.

That’s a sign that your penis has grown. I use a Gilette Mach 5 and shaving cream. I use it on my scrotum, pubic region and bad base of my penis. Leaves it smooth. Laser will get rid of it permanently.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Sucks when it climbs up to 1/4 or even 1/3 of your entire erect length and you do not get rid of it, it becomes long and thick!
Makes it look like your dick starts later or something.
Every time you shave it off, you will feel like you have been bestowed with a new dick.

Don’t know how to get rid of it naturally & permanently. Don’t know if I would want to mess with lasers in that region. I’m too uneducated abut this matter to give my opinion :P


Then: 6.5 BPEL | 5.5 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Now: 8.11 BPEL | 7.24 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Aiming for: 20cm+ BPEL with low EQ (= still usable for sex EQ), 6.0 MSEG & BEG!, so the goal is: 8.1'' | 7.2'' x 6.0! || My journal

Tweezer and patience


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

Originally Posted by ehlolol
Sucks when it climbs up to 1/4 or even 1/3 of your entire erect length and you do not get rid of it, it becomes long and thick!
Makes it look like your dick starts later or something.
Every time you shave it off, you will feel like you have been bestowed with a new dick.

Don’t know how to get rid of it naturally & permanently. Don’t know if I would want to mess with lasers in that region. I’m too uneducated abut this matter to give my opinion :P

I suppose the more natural route would be hindsight for those of us who’ve already made good gains. Stretching the skin is much easier than stretching the penis. After warming your skin, place one hand just below the glans and the other about one inch away toward your scrotum. Apply a light stretch to the skin. The feeling is uncomfortable but it fades away after a few minutes. Once done, repeat every inch down your shaft. After a while, your skin will stretch to accommodate your new length allowing your scrotum skin with hair to go back where it belongs…hopefully.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by How lack
I suppose the more natural route would be hindsight for those of us who’ve already made good gains. Stretching the skin is much easier than stretching the penis. After warming your skin, place one hand just below the glans and the other about one inch away toward your scrotum. Apply a light stretch to the skin. The feeling is uncomfortable but it fades away after a few minutes. Once done, repeat every inch down your shaft. After a while, your skin will stretch to accommodate your new length allowing your scrotum skin with hair to go back where it belongs.hopefully.

I actually have been having this same issue. Had no idea it was due to this. Had it a little bit before I started PE, too. Does it help that when I jelq now I take the had that isn’t doing the jelq motion and hold the base back, pulling the skin back so I’m not just jelqing skin? Not a fan of this hair lol. And hell no, I’m not taking tweezers to it.

To be completely honest though, I really do not care about it too much.

You know, its there. Whatever.

If I want it gone, I can shave it off and I have my peace for a couple of days.

It doesn’t really bother me.

If I were to be stranded on an island and live the jungle life with my SO. for a few weeks/months, then that’s a different story. But I think even then, sex/dick would not be really a priority but survival would be! Heck I think its actually good against the cold and against bugs n shit (makes it harder for them to get through the hair to bite skin).. xD


Then: 6.5 BPEL | 5.5 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Now: 8.11 BPEL | 7.24 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Aiming for: 20cm+ BPEL with low EQ (= still usable for sex EQ), 6.0 MSEG & BEG!, so the goal is: 8.1'' | 7.2'' x 6.0! || My journal

Using also tweezers, hurts as hell but my dick looks young as fuck when done.

The hair hides the real size -_-


Start: BPEL 7.0 - EG 5.1 (20Feb16)

Now: BPEL 7.8 - EG 5.4 (20Jun17)

Goal: BPEL 8.0 - EG 5.7 (20Feb18)

Originally Posted by Vash92
I actually have been having this same issue. Had no idea it was due to this. Had it a little bit before I started PE, too. Does it help that when I jelq now I take the had that isn’t doing the jelq motion and hold the base back, pulling the skin back so I’m not just jelqing skin? Not a fan of this hair lol. And hell no, I’m not taking tweezers to it.

I don’t think a combination Jelq/skin stretch would be as effective as a focus specific skin stretch or Jelq. I would do one and then the other.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Shave in the middle of a hot shower it makes using a razor very easy (works for facial hair too).

Can you explain in more detail? Wouldn’t it just make my skin hang more? I already got too much skin.

Originally Posted by How lack
I suppose the more natural route would be hindsight for those of us who’ve already made good gains. Stretching the skin is much easier than stretching the penis. After warming your skin, place one hand just below the glans and the other about one inch away toward your scrotum. Apply a light stretch to the skin. The feeling is uncomfortable but it fades away after a few minutes. Once done, repeat every inch down your shaft. After a while, your skin will stretch to accommodate your new length allowing your scrotum skin with hair to go back where it belongs…hopefully.

Originally Posted by Ajkingpin
Does anybody know how to get rid of or stop hair from growing on the shaft of my penis? Ever since PE it sorta climbed up.

If you’re looking for a more permanent solution, have the time, and don’t have the money for laser hair removal, I found a little battery powered electrolysis device called a “one touch” that actually worked for me. They cost about $20 on ebay or amazon.

The probe is a very fine stiff wire that you insert into the base of the hair for about 45 seconds when you set the machine on high. The machine produces a high voltage, low current zap to the hair follicle, killing it. If you’re using it right, you should feel a slight tingling sensation. Then you use tweezers to remove the hair. You need good eyesight and some practice to be successful. And you need to be careful not to bend the little wire when using it - if you bend and straighten it too often, it will break off and you’ll either need to buy replacement tips for $5 or so, or replace the machine.

You probably have around 500 hairs on the base of your shaft, and you can do about 30 hairs an hour with practice. It takes several treatments before you get every hair. A guess is that it might take 40-50 hours of treatments to clear a small area like that. I used it on my shaft and scrotum, and now I don’t have to shave those areas anymore.


Live long and prosper.

Seen your post and had to help as this used to bother me, actually it effected me badly as I was paranoid about it during sex and also after shaving I would get cuts etc etc, but worst of all if you are having sex for a while, unless it is the night you shave (and shave very well) the stubble will start to hurt the girl, that for me completely messed with my mind (I get my pleasure from giving her pleasure) Maybe the electro thing works like Ernie Banks said, but I tried it (maybe badly) and creams everything.

The only thing that works and works really well as when the hairs grows back they are softer for a time,.. is Tweezing Like gne,and seebuysmile said.

Stick on something to watch/listen to, like a podcast or something and get to work… when its done you have days of super smooth.. and then it comes back a little and is week, that’s the best time to get it again. Other wise get it next month or something. Anyway it works and the gals will thanks you for it :)

Good luck

Get a Brazilian wax, After the first couple of treatments, you will scarcely notice the (momentary) pain and each time you have another treatment, the hair follicles get lesser and lesser strong.

Get the arse, perineum, balls and dick done and as much of the pubic mound as you like (I do the lot). You will grow to love the feel and so will your SO.

Originally Posted by Titleist
That’s a sign that your penis has grown. I use a Gilette Mach 5 and shaving cream. I use it on my scrotum, pubic region and bad base of my penis. Leaves it smooth. Laser will get rid of it permanently.

Can you eloborate on this…..today I noticed the hair is up higher than it used to be on my unit.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hair on penis shaftUThattee78Penis Enlargement Basics1201-06-2014 09:52 PM
The Mayo Clinic on PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement1810-04-2012 08:45 PM
Laser/electrolysis hair removal on the penis.bigupyourselfPenis Enlargement Basics306-27-2007 03:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 AM.