Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

General Questions

General Questions

Hey. So I just have some general questions about lasting longer. I usually bust wishing a minute I’m doing constant thrusting. And I hate it. So I’ve decided to stop watching porn. My girl goes to school away so I’m gonna try to do stuff during masturbating

1) is edging the best bet to lasting longer
2) in the edging 101 guide. It says to perform kegels during edging. Is that like constantly. Because I feel like remembering to go slow and breathe slow and focus on sensations is a lot and then adding on top kegels is a lot? Or am I wrong and I should do that
3) I read to perform reverse kegels when I get close to the PONR. Then stop until sensations goes away. Is that correct.
4) in general at work and stuff. Should I be doing kegels, or reverse. Thanks guys and gals

Avoid reverse Kegel’s. They are based on wrong anatomic assumptions.

A Kegel should last no more than 10 seconds, less will be better IMO. Don’t overdo Kegel’s. More is not always better.

I am not sure edging is the bet thing to last longer, but it should have some effectiveness.

Kegels in general or during edging? And what do you say is he best

Edging while fucking. :)

Originally Posted by marinera
Edging while fucking. :)

Best possible way to do it man. Having sex definitely helps because you get used to the feeling of a vagina but the questions you highlighted are a good way to start lasting longer.

I was premature after being married for a little over a year. It had never been a problem for me up until then usually I could last pretty long before marriage. It would happen after about 30 seconds of hard thrusting maybe closer to a minute. I read somewhere online about edging and tried it. This worked wonders for me! After about 1-2 weeks of edging while masturbating I had sex with my wife and lasted wayyyy longer. I lasted so long that she actually accused me of cheating on her because I hadn’t lasted that long in over a year.

Here’s what I did:

Masturbate, pretty simple right? DON’T CUM! Keep going until you feel like you are going to cum, and then STOP! Just stop masturbating, wait until the feeling to cum subsides, then continue. Force yourself to last for 20 minutes every time you masturbate. No cheating! This is referred to as Edging as you already know. Honestly, edging makes masturbating a lot more enjoyable anyway because after 20 minutes of doing this you want to cum like crazy so when you finally do its way better!

Something else that helps, DEEP breaths. Inhale through your nose and exhale out your mouth. It sounds weird that something so stupid and simple helps but I promise it really does. If I feel like I am about to cum, even now, hell last night I did this. Just stop for a quick second while inside your girl and take a deep breath. The need to cum goes away. Sometimes in the heat of the moment you just need a quick second to get in control of yourself. Keep your breathing under control while having sex. DO NOT hold your breath, this makes tighten up and the urge to cum gets harder to control. Nice even breathing.

Keep everything nice and loose. If you tense up your butt or legs or abs it makes it harder to hold off on cumming. Key word is relax man.

Kegals, these do help but you have to do a couple weeks to a month to really get control of them. I personally just edged and had almost immediate results. Kegals don’t help unless you are really conditioned in my opinion. I have tried using the kegal technique by itself. I would hold a strong kegal while about to cum and end up still cumming anyway. It is kind of painful when you hold a kegal and ejaculate at the same time. At least it was for me. After working a lot on kegals I was able to then stop myself from cumming but this took me well over a month to figure out. Definitely do not overdo Kegals, do a couple each day and that’s it. If you do too many you can make the muscle sore and weak and consequently cum really fast still.

Reverse kegals do help, I know other members are skeptical and are saying they don’t help. When I am edging if I kegal, sometimes I still cum, if I do the reverse the urge usually goes away easier. The key is you have to do them before you hit the PONR. It doesn’t work otherwise, same with kegals from my experience. Note that I am still testing these different methods while masturbating because I am curious. Maybe they work because it draws your attention away from the feeling of cumming, maybe they work because we located a magic muscle that tells your brain to shut off the drain. No idea of the mechanics of why it does or doesn’t work, all I know is I benefited from the techniques.

Lastly, here’s a funny one: alcohol! I find that after about 6-7 shots I am decently tipsy. This sometimes really makes me last forever! Now I said this is kind of a funny one because I’m not saying go out and get wasted all the time. But it does help a little due to reliving performance anxiety. Sometimes it is all just in your head. Maybe after about a week of edging invite your girl over for a few drinks and try out all the sweet new techniques you found on Thunders.

Good luck man! You got this, it just takes a little discipline. It’s called having “control” of your orgasm because it is something you can learn to master!

Let us know on the success of your endeavors! It is always good to know if our advice helped you, plus maybe you can offer some helpful insight into how you personally can gain control so other users at Thunders can read about it!


4/9/2014; BPEL: 5.75", MEG: 4.75"

10/6/2015; BPEL: 7.18", MEG: 5.125"

Goal: 7.5 X 5.5, Retirement: 9 X 6

Originally Posted by pullNgrow
Best possible way to do it man. Having sex definitely helps because you get used to the feeling of a vagina but the questions you highlighted are a good way to start lasting longer.

I was premature after being married for a little over a year. It had never been a problem for me up until then usually I could last pretty long before marriage. It would happen after about 30 seconds of hard thrusting maybe closer to a minute. I read somewhere online about edging and tried it. This worked wonders for me! After about 1-2 weeks of edging while masturbating I had sex with my wife and lasted wayyyy longer. I lasted so long that she actually accused me of cheating on her because I hadn’t lasted that long in over a year.

Here’s what I did:

Masturbate, pretty simple right? DON’T CUM! Keep going until you feel like you are going to cum, and then STOP! Just stop masturbating, wait until the feeling to cum subsides, then continue. Force yourself to last for 20 minutes every time you masturbate. No cheating! This is referred to as Edging as you already know. Honestly, edging makes masturbating a lot more enjoyable anyway because after 20 minutes of doing this you want to cum like crazy so when you finally do its way better!

Something else that helps, DEEP breaths. Inhale through your nose and exhale out your mouth. It sounds weird that something so stupid and simple helps but I promise it really does. If I feel like I am about to cum, even now, hell last night I did this. Just stop for a quick second while inside your girl and take a deep breath. The need to cum goes away. Sometimes in the heat of the moment you just need a quick second to get in control of yourself. Keep your breathing under control while having sex. DO NOT hold your breath, this makes tighten up and the urge to cum gets harder to control. Nice even breathing.

Keep everything nice and loose. If you tense up your butt or legs or abs it makes it harder to hold off on cumming. Key word is relax man.

Kegals, these do help but you have to do a couple weeks to a month to really get control of them. I personally just edged and had almost immediate results. Kegals don’t help unless you are really conditioned in my opinion. I have tried using the kegal technique by itself. I would hold a strong kegal while about to cum and end up still cumming anyway. It is kind of painful when you hold a kegal and ejaculate at the same time. At least it was for me. After working a lot on kegals I was able to then stop myself from cumming but this took me well over a month to figure out. Definitely do not overdo Kegals, do a couple each day and that’s it. If you do too many you can make the muscle sore and weak and consequently cum really fast still.

Reverse kegals do help, I know other members are skeptical and are saying they don’t help. When I am edging if I kegal, sometimes I still cum, if I do the reverse the urge usually goes away easier. The key is you have to do them before you hit the PONR. It doesn’t work otherwise, same with kegals from my experience. Note that I am still testing these different methods while masturbating because I am curious. Maybe they work because it draws your attention away from the feeling of cumming, maybe they work because we located a magic muscle that tells your brain to shut off the drain. No idea of the mechanics of why it does or doesn’t work, all I know is I benefited from the techniques.

Lastly, here’s a funny one: alcohol! I find that after about 6-7 shots I am decently tipsy. This sometimes really makes me last forever! Now I said this is kind of a funny one because I’m not saying go out and get wasted all the time. But it does help a little due to reliving performance anxiety. Sometimes it is all just in your head. Maybe after about a week of edging invite your girl over for a few drinks and try out all the sweet new techniques you found on Thunders.

Good luck man! You got this, it just takes a little discipline. It’s called having “control” of your orgasm because it is something you can learn to master!

Let us know on the success of your endeavors! It is always good to know if our advice helped you, plus maybe you can offer some helpful insight into how you personally can gain control so other users at Thunders can read about it!

Damn. That’s some great info. Thanks. And I would let you know about I the alcohol but I don’t drink. Everything else was really helpful tho

His advice was sound!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
His advice was sound!

Thanks man. And I jut saw your thread. You trying to kill someone? Lol great progress. And I didn’t get a chance to read through everything. Did you ever post a full routine, from when you start up until today. Because I would love to see progress like that

Originally Posted by acehunter27
Thanks man. And I jut saw your thread. You trying to kill someone? Lol great progress. And I didn’t get a chance to read through everything. Did you ever post a full routine, from when you start up until today. Because I would love to see progress like that

I started with the newbie routine and only added to it when it stopped producing gains.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I started with the newbie routine and only added to it when it stopped producing gains.

Do you ever post your routine after the newbie routine. Like pumping. Hanging stretching. Times. Reps? A lot to ask but in jw

If you can condition yourself to achieve multiple climaxes than it becomes an induced discipline for ejaculation. You will have dry ejaculations that allow for very fast recovery and raise the level of excitation for extended intercourse.

Applying restriction around the erect member will stave off the releasing of sperm but still engage the ejaculatory reflex. Just google the exercises and realize you have to control the humping, you cannot have the girl jumping on you like a chimpanzee.

That thing with the alcohol. It’s very true. If you are a bit dizzy you can last forever.

I believe that the ciause of this is that you are actually don’t give a fuck about what you are doing. Your moves are mechanical. You stop thinking.

Keeping that in mind I would say that it is possible to last longer when you fuck as long as you don’t put your mind into it. Think of nothing at that time. It’s like playing with a yo-yo kind of thing. You just make the movement and don’t think about it at all.

It can reduce the pleasure for you and I am sure that anyone who has fucked a little bit drunk knows what I am talking about. Same thing. Just copy what happens when you are drunk.

You don’t give a shit you just fuck.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
That thing with the alcohol. It’s very true. If you are a bit dizzy you can last forever.

I know it’s so weird! Sometimes it feels like when I am tipsy and plowing away at the wife trying to cum, its like the classic carrot dangling out in front of you on a stick. I want to cum, but it always seems just out of reach.

Originally Posted by DazzleStixx
If you can condition yourself to achieve multiple climaxes than it becomes an induced discipline for ejaculation. You will have dry ejaculations that allow for very fast recovery and raise the level of excitation for extended intercourse.

Applying restriction around the erect member will stave off the releasing of sperm but still engage the ejaculatory reflex. Just google the exercises and realize you have to control the humping, you cannot have the girl jumping on you like a chimpanzee.

I want to get to multiples so badly! I’ve been trying for years… How many times can you have a dry one before actually dropping the load?

Also you mentioned something I kind of forgot to talk about. The first minute or so of sex really sets the pace. At least that seems like the critical period for me. You have to have control of yourself in the beginning otherwise you get stimulated too fast and it can be hard to regain control. I like to start off slow, (after penetration), and keep the breathing even. Then build up speed or change positions, really whatever my wife is feeling at the moment because shes the one I want squirting everywhere. Basically when you have control, fuck like a chimpanzee, when you feel the control slipping, time to take it back a notch and regain that control with the breathing exercises etc.


4/9/2014; BPEL: 5.75", MEG: 4.75"

10/6/2015; BPEL: 7.18", MEG: 5.125"

Goal: 7.5 X 5.5, Retirement: 9 X 6

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Stress and some general questionsUM1991Penis Enlargement Basics111-18-2009 09:47 AM
I am a newbie and have a few questions and concerns. Nothing long. Please helpIverson3Penis Enlargement Basics1911-08-2009 10:51 PM
The most often asked and annoying questions!SS4JelqPenis Enlargement111-15-2003 06:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 PM.