General advise for Newbies
A thread like this one probably exists already, but seeing as how people generally don’t like to use the search feature here, I’ll start a new one for the current generation of newbies. This isn’t so much about training as it is just general “the life of a PE’er” type crap.
Hopefully the subject line has said all that needs to be said, so I’ll just start with mine:
- If it hurts, you’re doing it wrong.
- Don’t hide it from your significant other. Or if you can’t bring yourself to be up front about it, don’t lie when you are finally confronted. I really can’t stress enough that your significant other can be your #1 source of encouragement and support.
- It’s probably best not to talk about it with anyone that doesn’t see your dick regularly, though. They’ll think you’re crazy and it’s just not a very enjoyable argument.
- Remember that 98% of the supplement industry is made up entirely of blood sucking bastards that would sell their children if they thought that they could get away with it. When you find a company that you trust, stick with them.
- Don’t over do it. Growth only happens when you are resting.
That’s it. I’m done.