Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gaining without Jelqing

Gaining without Jelqing

For some reasons related to my arms I can’t jelq, but can do manual stretches and all the other stuff..

I was wondering if you can gain without jelqing and just by stretching and things like that?

Cheers

Jelqs help with better blood flow but are not necessary, I decided to “divide and conquer” and quit jelqing long ago and have had great length gains since.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Originally Posted by rasta
I don’t jelq. Never have

Congrats man, I saw your comparison pics! If you did not jelq, what was your routine to get such incredible gains?

Thanks.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by bluray
Jelqs help with better blood flow but are not necessary, I decided to “divide and conquer” and quit jelqing long ago and have had great length gains since.

I see you have made great gains without jelqing as well, what is your routine, just manual stretches?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
I see you have made great gains without jelqing as well, what is your routine, just manual stretches?

Hey, when I first started PE I did a manual routine of 45 minutes of stretches and 10 minutes of jelqing afterwards I think I followed 2 on 1 off for most of the time.
I gained probably 0.5 inches from this manual routine but then I took up hanging with a Bib Hanger where then I gave up manual work and jelqs and only hung where I put on over an inch of length with this method.

I am on a new routine now which is my hanging routine paired with a manual routine and I am already seeing great benefits from adding manual stretches for the tunica and jelqs back into my routine.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Originally Posted by bluray
Hey, when I first started PE I did a manual routine of 45 minutes of stretches and 10 minutes of jelqing afterwards I think I followed 2 on 1 off for most of the time.
I gained probably 0.5 inches from this manual routine ….

How long did the .5” take you to gain bro? 45 minutes is long ass time to stretch! :)

Originally Posted by Lord Harris
How long did the .5” take you to gain bro? 45 minutes is long ass time to stretch! :)

It probably took about 3 or 4 months for me I think they were the “newbie gains”. Yeah 45 minutes totally destroyed my arms but I really wanted to see some gains.

I have no idea why I started out with so much stretching I guess because as a newbie you think more is better but I have to say it all payed off for me.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Thanks for that, I probably need to up my stretching time/frequency at some point soon too.

Rasta, what does your girth routine consist of?


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by bluray
Hey, when I first started PE I did a manual routine of 45 minutes of stretches and 10 minutes of jelqing afterwards I think I followed 2 on 1 off for most of the time.

Surely you did not hold one stretch for 45 minutes? Did you do upwards stretching, A- and V-stretches, and/or straight out stretches to focus on the tunica? How long would you hold each stretch?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
Surely you did not hold one stretch for 45 minutes? Did you do upwards stretching, A- and V-stretches, and/or straight out stretches to focus on the tunica? How long would you hold each stretch?

No of course not. I did all the main angles, straight out left right up down mainly and I also did some V stretches and some btc stretches sometimes while standing. I held each stretch for about 20 seconds. I did some like helicopter things you know, stretching straight up and going in a clock wise motion and then repeating counter clock wise.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Basically my routine consisted of every manual exercise I knew about at that time. Back then I payed a site to show me simple stretches to do. I really wish I had of found thunders sooner.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Originally Posted by JackPhoe

For some reasons related to my arms I can’t jelq, but can do manual stretches and all the other stuff..

I was wondering if you can gain without jelqing and just by stretching and things like that?

Cheers

Can you use a jelq device? A pump?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The salty truth about JelqinggoonbabyPenis Enlargement4407-17-2012 03:18 AM
The importance of jelqingAM1221Penis Enlargement902-13-2008 04:47 PM
Trouble Gaining Erection for JelqingRhykunePenis Enlargement Basics101-22-2008 04:01 AM
A Jelqing Theory.remekPenis Enlargement3201-19-2008 08:28 PM
Arguments for Reverse & Erect JelqingJosh 14-11Penis Enlargement511-10-2005 09:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 PM.