Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gaining Length - Options?

Gaining Length - Options?

So now that I have gained a good amount of girth pumping, which I will continue regardless. I would like to know the popular options for gaining length.

Obviously the basics are jelqing and stretching but I was wondering what are the other available options.

I have bought and extender but the base was too small for me to use. Are there any extenders with larger than average base options? I found the extender a little uncomfortable but I believe I can sort it out with some wrapping in between the strap and the noose.

What about hanging products? I have heard of BibHanger but I hear you have to have large flaccid girth on the middle or top of the penis to use it. I’m also a little apprehensive due to the fact that you have to literally hang weights below, as it would occupy quite a bit of space between the legs and may not work while sitting?

Does anyone have good DIY solutions for what these products do, keep your penis in a stretched or elongated state automatically for reasonably good periods of time.

Also the fact that I’m uncut seems to make stretching specifically tougher because you can’t “anchor” anything below the glans, this may be an issue that bothers the function of extenders considerably.

And yes, I’m aware that I have a sufficient amount of length to perform but I’m really looking for more of an aesthetic boost via size.


Progress Report Thread: New guy, never done anything like this before

Pictures: Dude151 Pictures

Stats also at Profile

Originally Posted by Dude151
So now that I have gained a good amount of girth pumping, which I will continue regardless. I would like to know the popular options for gaining length.

Obviously the basics are jelqing and stretching but I was wondering what are the other available options.

I have bought and extender but the base was too small for me to use. Are there any extenders with larger than average base options? I found the extender a little uncomfortable but I believe I can sort it out with some wrapping in between the strap and the noose.

What about hanging products? I have heard of BibHanger but I hear you have to have large flaccid girth on the middle or top of the penis to use it. I’m also a little apprehensive due to the fact that you have to literally hang weights below, as it would occupy quite a bit of space between the legs and may not work while sitting?

Does anyone have good DIY solutions for what these products do, keep your penis in a stretched or elongated state automatically for reasonably good periods of time.

Also the fact that I’m uncut seems to make stretching specifically tougher because you can’t “anchor” anything below the glans, this may be an issue that bothers the function of extenders considerably.

And yes, I’m aware that I have a sufficient amount of length to perform but I’m really looking for more of an aesthetic boost via size.

I am in the same boat and seriously need to focus on increasing my length as well as just increasing girth. The fatter my meat gets the shorter it looks and I don’t want to end up with that kind of look!

I agree that commercially available extenders are too small for the more well endowed. For that reason and the high prices that they are going for is why I never bought one.

I would also like to find a DIY solution that is stealth enough to wear all day without it being noticed and injuring any tissue. It would be great if I could stretch straight up with it instead of down my pants leg but I would need to wear pants with a very high waistband or a jumpsuit to conceal my shaft already being stretched above my naval and the pre-cum spots soaking through my shirt as well! There has got to be something out there that will do that.

Dude, you say that being uncut doe not allow you to anchor behind glans. I would not know because, unfortunately, I have been cut, but just out of curiosity have you tried to gradually stretch your skin enough to be retracted and expose glans? That would be the ideal situation because you can then lengthen the entire shaft not just the skin. I need to do that with manual stretching even though I’ve been cut. I just recently learned to pull back first but at least I don’t have to stretch my skin now.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

The skin can be retracted at will to expose glans at any capacity but the problem is when you don’t hold the skin back it will go back over the glans. Imagine like tying something to your tongue, you will have to push it out and if you don’t do it manually you will just simply have it in your mouth covered by the cheeks and lips.


Progress Report Thread: New guy, never done anything like this before

Pictures: Dude151 Pictures

Stats also at Profile

Originally Posted by Dude151
The skin can be retracted at will to expose glans at any capacity but the problem is when you don’t hold the skin back it will go back over the glans. Imagine like tying something to your tongue, you will have to push it out and if you don’t do it manually you will just simply have it in your mouth covered by the cheeks and lips.

I guess I could imagine that but why cold you not use a noose and just let the skin rollback over it? You could still stretch while the head remains protected. It should still work, shouldn’t it??

I wish so bad that I was uncut! It would love to have that extra flesh keeping my head warm and protected like a sheath. It must be nice to have!

I forgot to mention, did you try the power jelq? It is manual but it gives a good stretch when flaccid.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

I only tried dry and wet regular jelqs. Technically you could strap behind and put the foreskin over it but the regular extenders and hangers have their straps and whatever too big to have a foreskin roll over them, you can’t really put anything larger than maybe one of your fingers in between there. (If you don’t have a tight foreskin in which case you can’t fit anything in there)


Progress Report Thread: New guy, never done anything like this before

Pictures: Dude151 Pictures

Stats also at Profile

Originally Posted by Dude151
I only tried dry and wet regular jelqs. Technically you could strap behind and put the foreskin over it but the regular extenders and hangers have their straps and whatever too big to have a foreskin roll over them, you can’t really put anything larger than maybe one of your fingers in between there. (If you don’t have a tight foreskin in which case you can’t fit anything in there)

Another way, could you not just pull it back and use a large enough diameter material for a noose type anchor band (like silicone tubing with a cord through the middle) in a way that the foreskin remains retracted. It should help to stretch it over time and loosen it up enough to stop it from rolling back over the head when retracted. I would imagine that it would also help promote growth too. If I was uncut, I know that I would want it to remain retracted to expose my glans without rolling back when letting it go otherwise I would be working on stretching it until I could get it loose enough to do so. If not, I guess it would have to be cut off!

Sorry if I appear to be getting carried away by the idea but when you don’t have something, you are naturally fascinated by it. It’s like when I had my first titty fuck. I was obsessed with the girls breasts as I pumped away inside her deep cleavage. She said guys are fascinated with them because they don’t have any! That is fine with titties but having been cut, is like part of me has been taken away. I can tell by feel that something is missing where it is supposed to be there! It is awful. :(

Could you imagine half or more of all women not having a clit hood? Not very nice! :(


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

7inchssoft:
I wish so bad that I was uncut! It would love to have that extra flesh keeping my head warm and protected like a sheath. It must be nice to have!

Have you ever considered restoring your lost foreskin.

I hang over 6 inches flaccid. I restored my foreskin in the early 1990s. There is a photo of what my penis looks like now. Sorry, no before photos because of the time I did it.

My foreskin completely covers my penis when flaccid. It keeps it nice and moist as well as protects from the cold. That is good as I dress commando most of the time.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

You could indeed try the foreskin restoration 7inchesSoft. But regarding the function again. It does not roll back because it is tight or anything like that, Imagine it more like being a sleeve that just naturally unfolds when hung towards the ground.

The actual problem with the extender (in addition to the base being too small to use) is that I try to hook it behind the glans when the foreskin is retracted is that it is not very comfortable to have the glans strapped tightly onto the plastic part of the noose and it also has a big slippage issue since the part behind it will be much more “girthy” having the foreskin pulled behind it’s like trying to hold on to a pyramid by the top. It either slips or it pinches the life out of the glans in this state.

I was thinking that it might work if I have a nice evenly spread grasp on the middle and high parts of the shaft pulling the whole thing, with the foreskin rolled over the glans making a wider area on the end and thus lessening the slippage considerably.

TL;DR Wrapping tips would be appreciated as well as knowledge of DIY bigger base extenders.


Progress Report Thread: New guy, never done anything like this before

Pictures: Dude151 Pictures

Stats also at Profile

restored 91,

Almost the perfect response apart from “I hang over 6 inches flaccid” which seems to have been inserted for no reason. You’ve got to remember that this is a penis enlargement forum and as such there are a lot of people here who are not happy with their penis size. You seem to be one of them. Maybe you don’t realise this but your constant references to your size piss a lot of people off judging from the complaints we get. In the end, what we are interested in is change and it’s a pity to taint an otherwise helpful reply.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by Dude151
You could indeed try the foreskin restoration 7inchesSoft.

I will most certainly NOT dare make any attempt to so called “restore ” something that is unmistakeably long since gone for good and obviously impossible to bring back! Just ignore that “restored91”

Originally Posted by Dude151
But regarding the function again. It does not roll back because it is tight or anything like that, Imagine it more like being a sleeve that just naturally unfolds when hung towards the ground.

The actual problem with the extender (in addition to the base being too small to use) is that I try to hook it behind the glans when the foreskin is retracted is that it is not very comfortable to have the glans strapped tightly onto the plastic part of the noose and it also has a big slippage issue since the part behind it will be much more “girthy” having the foreskin pulled behind it’s like trying to hold on to a pyramid by the top. It either slips or it pinches the life out of the glans in this state.

My apologizes. I was just fantasizing that I was uncut and what it would be like. I don’t quite follow your explanation but I know those extenders have some kind of bazaar setup on the end that would be uncomfortable for any guy.That and the small base is a good reason to scrap it and design a stretcher that works and feels pleasant to wear all day without causing problems.

Originally Posted by Dude151
I was thinking that it might work if I have a nice evenly spread grasp on the middle and high parts of the shaft pulling the whole thing, with the foreskin rolled over the glans making a wider area on the end and thus lessening the slippage considerably.

TL;DR Wrapping tips would be appreciated as well as knowledge of DIY bigger base extenders.

I was trying to explain that:
” That would be the ideal situation because you can then lengthen the entire shaft not just the skin. I need to do that with manual stretching even though I’ve been cut. I just recently learned to pull back first but at least I don’t have to stretch my skin now. “
..that stretching over the foreskin does not help to lengthen the penis shaft, it only stretches the skin. Pulling just below the glans is the way to gain shaft length because it pulls out the truncia instead of pulling on the skin.
It was posted in a recent thread here at TP possibly in Marinara tips for manual stretching??
With a well designed extender you would not need to wrap.

Originally Posted by memento
restored 91,

Almost the perfect response apart from “I hang over 6 inches flaccid” which seems to have been inserted for no reason. You’ve got to remember that this is a penis enlargement forum and as such there are a lot of people here who are not happy with their penis size. You seem to be one of them. Maybe you don’t realise this but your constant references to your size piss a lot of people off judging from the complaints we get. In the end, what we are interested in is change and it’s a pity to taint an otherwise helpful reply.

It was only a matter of time before he chimed in to hijack the thread with the same old ” I restored my foreskin in the early 1990s. There is a photo of what my penis looks like now… ” nonsense and slipping in the references to his size. It is getting old already and we have all long since had enough of it. Any guy that has been cut knows that it can not be restored! Once it is gone, it is gone for good and you can not get it back ..EVER!

Best to just ignore him.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A theory on gaining girth and length. Can both be done efficiently?quickbeam1213Penis Enlargement610-16-2010 09:10 PM
Not gaining any length.superman_64Penis Enlargement Basics608-27-2006 11:50 PM
Will Gaining length make girth easierBenaPenis Enlargement Basics209-16-2005 05:40 AM
Hanging: Gaining much skin but slight lengthDamfinoPenis Hangers504-09-2004 04:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 AM.