Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

From newbie to only stretching

From newbie to only stretching

Hi guys, It seems that newbie routine doesn’t work anymore for me. I’ll try to stretch only, maybe 20-30 per day and 5 minutes of warming up. What do you guys think? What do you suggest?
I liked the newbie routine, too bad I have to change things. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I will add here my results.

Hey Kj .What routine were you doing ?

And how long were you doing it ?

I do mostly stretches and like them .

I do about 30 min . rotary stretches and kegals .


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

Originally Posted by dookie9
Hey Kj .What routine were you doing ?
And how long were you doing it ?
I do mostly stretches and like them .
I do about 30 min . rotary stretches and kegals .

I was doing the newbie routine for about 3 months. Before that, I did only jelqing. Newbie routine gave me about 1,5 cm in lenght. May I ask, does your routine work? Have you noticed any good gains?

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
I was doing the newbie routine for about 3 months.

3 months is a relatively short period of time in the PE frame of mind. I wouldn’t write off the newbie routine so quickly. Give it another 3 months.

I still use the newb routine (after 2 years). I’ve aded other things to it, but I still consider it the backbone of my PE-ing. On some days I just don’t have the time to play with my “toys” but I always make it a point to get some manual stretches in if nothing else.

I went from 7 to 7.3 in a month from just pure stretching routine.


STATS: BPEL-7.5 EG-5.6 BG-5.8 -- MT Goal reached

Goal: 8 x 5.75

My Pictures My Progress

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
Hi guys, It seems that newbie routine doesn’t work anymore for me. I’ll try to stretch only, maybe 20-30 per day and 5 minutes of warming up. What do you guys think? What do you suggest?
I liked the newbie routine, too bad I have to change things. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I will add here my results.


I don’t see any harm in focusing on just your length (by stretches only) and leaving the jelqs out. Just listen to your body and don’t over do it.

Girth was never a concern for me so I left out jelqing from day one and I’ve made considerable gains in length by stretching alone.

Best of luck to you.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
I was doing the newbie routine for about 3 months. Before that, I did only jelqing. Newbie routine gave me about 1,5 cm in lenght. May I ask, does your routine work? Have you noticed any good gains?

I was doing a beginner routine at first .
I concur what the others said . The newbie beginner is my mainstay .
Everything else is just an add on .
I mostly do stretches and pulls .
my sig. has my stats .


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

Originally Posted by cantlook
I don’t see any harm in focusing on just your length (by stretches only) and leaving the jelqs out. Just listen to your body and don’t over do it.

Girth was never a concern for me so I left out jelqing from day one and I’ve made considerable gains in length by stretching alone.

Best of luck to you.

Do you think 30 is enough? ( I can do more) Even 16 cm penis looks small now, I want 19 at least. Do you have any good stretching advise?

Originally Posted by warmachine1
I went from 7 to 7.3 in a month from just pure stretching routine.

May I ask, wich routine you used? Sorry for double posting : /

So, I gained a little again but noticeable(maybe because I had better EQ today). I’m doing stretching at the moment, Today I did 30. But it sure keeps me motivating to see even a little results!

From 16 to 16,3cm in these two days with this routine, or it MIGHT be the better EQ. Either way, it is bigger what it used to be. Waiting for more!

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
Do you think 30 is enough? ( I can do more) Even 16 cm penis looks small now, I want 19 at least. Do you have any good stretching advise?


I can only speak from my experience, and what I have done is spread that thirty minute session into 6 five minute sessions and spread them as evenly over your entire day.

I don’t do warm ups for these small sessions because they are not very high intensity and I can do them any chance I get to go to the bathroom.

It may sound weird but I think of it as constantly reminding my penis of the length it should be.

The only other thing I add is using an extender for about an hour in the morning at 5 to 6 pounds.

That’s the routine I’ve been following since starting PE (8 months now) and while many people would say it’s not intense enough, it has been working great for me.

Keep in mind that I started the manual stretching routine from day one so I wasn’t conditioned (or over conditioned) by more intense exercises like the members who might think this routine is too light might be.

Also I started an extender at very low tension (less than 2 lbs.) and worked up to 5 pounds, and that’s probably as high as I’ll go.

Hope that helps!


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
I can only speak from my experience, and what I have done is spread that thirty minute session into 6 five minute sessions and spread them as evenly over your entire day.

I don’t do warm ups for these small sessions because they are not very high intensity and I can do them any chance I get to go to the bathroom.

It may sound weird but I think of it as constantly reminding my penis of the length it should be.

The only other thing I add is using an extender for about an hour in the morning at 5 to 6 pounds.

That’s the routine I’ve been following since starting PE (8 months now) and while many people would say it’s not intense enough, it has been working great for me.

Keep in mind that I started the manual stretching routine from day one so I wasn’t conditioned (or over conditioned) by more intense exercises like the members who might think this routine is too light might be.

Also I started an extender at very low tension (less than 2 lbs.) and worked up to 5 pounds, and that’s probably as high as I’ll go.

Hope that helps!

Ok, thanks for the information! Maybe I’ll try it sometimes. I don’t have extender right now but I might buy it someday ; )
My current routine isn’t that intense but it sure works, small things can do big :D

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement Basics1904-02-2017 03:36 PM
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement16112-07-2016 06:40 PM
Should I start with the Newbie routinejunjungPenis Enlargement Basics712-11-2007 03:27 AM
Newbie Question Stretching with a piercingUpparoomPenis Enlargement Basics402-17-2004 08:13 AM
ok newbie to stretchingctmwmPenis Hangers206-27-2002 11:25 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 AM.