Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

From 6.9 to 7.3 in a summer

For some reason I thought I was on my diesel forum because it looked like you swapped a 6.9 Ford IDI diesel for a 7.3 powerstroke ha. Titles can be misleading when you are registered to different forums.


5.75 BPEL 5.00 EG as of 2/2014

Goal is 7-8" BPEL and 5.5 EG

Originally Posted by RockHrdJohnson

For some reason I thought I was on my diesel forum because it looked like you swapped a 6.9 Ford IDI diesel for a 7.3 powerstroke ha. Titles can be misleading when you are registered to different forums.

It is a diesel forum but not a Ford diesel forum.

It’s actually a Shane Diesel forum.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

You really love those adult business references! lol


PE start Aug 25, 2013: BPEL 6.7" x EG 4.7" and BPFSL 7".

Paused between Dec 2013 and Dec 2014 due to injury. Careful with those rice socks!

Goal 7" x 5". Ideal is 8" x 6" but let's not even dream about that yet...!

Nice job on the gains and having a good attitude for PE. As long as you keep gaining don’t mess much with changing your routine.

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
White females know very well that a high percentage of Black males have a larger penis than white males

white girls don’t really care much about cock size when it’s a Black cock that they are getting!! If the pussies are white ones, Black cock is better than a white cause Black cocks get white pussies wetter than white cocks. Reason being, she’ll be more turned on by it when she sees that big Black mamba going in and out of her light colored flesh it will be visually more exciting to her than a white cock plus Black cock looks bigger than white ones of the same size especially when pounding into a white pussy! It looks 3” bigger than it actually is just being black in color! It wouldn’t even matter if the white cock was 10”+ cause the BBC will make her so much hotter to watch than just another boring white cock that she wouldn’t even feel the difference unless she keeps her eyes shut. The same holds true for girth. She’s going to be much hotter when she’s seeing a thick Black cock than if she saw white.

Someone has drunk deeply of BBC niche porn. :rolleyes:


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Yes indeed.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

B said

Quote
Welcome to Thunders posting side Katlover,

congratulations on the gains as well, and I’m sure you will hit your goal :)


Post often and frequent! Welcome
2nd your gains, Congratulations.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Someone has drunk deeply of BBC niche porn. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by kooljohn
Yes indeed.


Yikes

Originally Posted by iamaru
Someone has drunk deeply of BBC niche porn. :rolleyes:

Not at all. As a matter of fact, I don’t follow any of it and never even rented any out. And don’t even view very much internet porn either. I have just noticed the consultancies that I have been seeing over last 2 1/2 decades of minimal surfing of the net, and spam e-mail links that never stop. I don’t even average more than a few hours per year.

The “Diesel” post was a good answer to the Ford motor swap post though. :)

…but fuck him and all his cuckold bullshit already! :angry: :bitch slap:
That stuff is FUCKED!!! :p uking: :PUKE:


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
It is a diesel forum but not a Ford diesel forum.
It’s actually a Shane Diesel forum.

Ahh, now it’s a party!


5.75 BPEL 5.00 EG as of 2/2014

Goal is 7-8" BPEL and 5.5 EG

Hey katlover. Can you be a little more descriptive on your routine and space it out so it’s easier to read.

How many times a week and the frequency. 2 on 1 off, like that.

You also mentioned failed PE. What have you learned? Squeeze/stretch harder or lighter? As I also have the girth as a limiting factor as you described in the TGC Theory.


~~~ 2/05/2015 Current: BPEL 6.5", MSEG 5.5" --- Goal: BPEL 9.0", MSEG 6.5" ~~~ mrweenie's log

BPEL |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||*||||||||||

MSEG |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||*|||||||||||||||

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
You say you’re Black. Is Kat a white girl?
I’m assuming that she is, White females know very well that a high percentage of Black males have a larger penis than white males so she may expect that of you.
Did she ask you how big your dick was or did you just volunteer the info to her nonchalant?
I have yet to tell a girl how big my schlong is for fear of being slapped in the face and being told to go to hell!
It’s not the most common pick-up line to use to get a girl. Girls don’t normally make it a habit of asking guys that question either. But it definitely IS the type of question that a white girl would very well be asking Black males, if she’s interested, anticipating a constantly sought after BBC. (Big Black Cock!!!) Just go on any interracial site and BBC is the hottest topic. If she asked you, she’s interested and that’s green light, so don’t worry because that snow bunny is already be yours to be owned! :)

In my case, no girl has ever asked me about my cock size, too bad for me, but I’m not Black so I won’t hold my breath. :(

Being that you are only average does not matter, anyhow because white girls don’t really care much about cock size when it’s a Black cock that they are getting!! If the pussies are white ones, Black cock is better than a white cause Black cocks get white pussies wetter than white cocks. Reason being, she’ll be more turned on by it when she sees that big Black mamba going in and out of her light colored flesh it will be visually more exciting to her than a white cock plus Black cock looks bigger than white ones of the same size especially when pounding into a white pussy! It looks 3” bigger than it actually is just being black in color! It wouldn’t even matter if the white cock was 10”+ cause the BBC will make her so much hotter to watch than just another boring white cock that she wouldn’t even feel the difference unless she keeps her eyes shut. The same holds true for girth. She’s going to be much hotter when she’s seeing a thick Black cock than if she saw white.
It wouldn’t even matter if you were overweight or anything. because you are Black and you have a 7” Black cock. White girls will worship a 7” Black cock!

More likely than not, she won’t have any problem with letting you fuck her ass with a BBC either. That’s probably why she asked about your cock size to begin with because she is very well prepared and willing to be ass fucked by BBC (another very hot topic on any interracial site). If she was not prepared and willing to take a BBC up her ass, she’d be staying well clear of all Black men and she’d have to settle for white guys. White girls know this shit and they know exactly what they are getting themselves into when it comes to BBC! Now, if you had told her that you had a 10” BBC, her ass might not have been ready for it just yet and would have to find another BBC that is not so large to start with so she can have her ass reamed out some before she takes the big one!

But, If you do get to ass fuck her, she shouldn’t have any problem with cumming in her mouth after. (yet another hot topic on the interracial sites) She will swallow too, of course, because white girls always swallow Black cum! But she may very well want that Black cum in her pussy first, the reason being quite obvious and.. (the very hottest topic on the Interracial sites)!

If Kat is a Black girl, none of the above applies other than the fact that you still should not be worried because 7” is still a fairly large sized penis so kindly disregard everything else. :)

What!!??? I honestly can’t tell if you’re trolling or you’re dead serious. Either way, I got a good laugh!
Although I will say this, of the white girls I’ve been with, the whole skin contrast thing was the biggest turn on for them.


(dd/mm/yyyy) 10/05/2013 BPEL 15cm (5.9 inches) ...22/11/2013 BPEL 19.5cm (7.68 inches)... 29/11/2014 BPEL 20.6cm (8.11 inches)

Short Term: 8 BPEL Long term: 8 NBPEL Long Long Term: 9 NBPEL

Hanging progress.......... Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.


Last edited by aggolb : 01-12-2014 at .

Originally Posted by Katlover
Hello Thundersplace,

I found Thundersplace one day looking online to see if my penis was big enough (back then I thought it was small, but later found it was average). I am a black male and when I found out that I was only average, it felt just as bad as being small because of what women expect of me ( I am only 18). Insecure about my size I had told the girl I love (her name is Kat) that I was about 7.5 inches. After learning to measure correctly and making several measurements (bone pressed with a ruler) I found my size to be 6.9 inches in reality. I joined to reach that 7.5 mark and could not stop because my girl deserves what I told her atleast. I decided that I would use the summer and work at it. It took a lot of adjustments to find what routine was right for me ( about a month of messing around to be honest). After about a month of garbage PE, and three weeks of decent training, I noticed that he (my boy downstairs) looked different when I took a picture. He has a lot more veins, looks strong, and increased girth. Honestly, it took me by surprise, and I knew I had to measure. He’s now a little over 7.3 inches bone pressed. I’ve never posted before, but I was so happy after seeing the results of PE, that I had to say something. Thunders, you guys have helped me so much and I thoroughly appreciate everything, and even though I haven’t reached my goal bone pressed, my FSL is 7.45 which is close enough :-) . I’ll keep training till I get there, but I must say once more.. Thank you

Isn’t it most likely from stretching the ligaments? I gained 1 cm pretty quickly, which is roughly 0.4 inches =)

Anyways, congrats!

Congrats!

Nice!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.