Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Four questions

Four questions

Hi guys! This is my first thread and English is not my first language so I´m going to try to make my self as clear as possible.
I´m a total newbie and I´ve only been PE ing for about a month, using the newbie routine. I´ve been doing a lot of reading here and I find this site this site very good and informative. Anyway my questions are
1. When do you think I should upgrade my routine? When is it safe? At the moment I´m only jelqing for 10 minutes and stretch 2x30 sec in every
Direction + a good 5 minutes of hot wrap for warm up and warm down. What should preferably my new routine consist of?
2. I have a terrible turkeyneck that keeps fucking up my jelking. When I grab the base of my dick with an OK grip and start a stroke some tukeyneck skin follows the grip halfway up the shaft. When the turkeyneck skin pulls back I kind of lose the grip. Whats is the aid for this? Have anyone
Experienced this?
3. After jelqing I don’t feel any pain end no re dots appear but I get like a purple spiderwebb of tiny veins on the glans. Is it a good, bad or a neutral thing?
4. After the routine I get totally turned on by suddenly big dick and feel an intense urge to jerk off. I´ve read that it is not a good thing to jerk off after the routine why? Does it prevent growing? Or is it dangerous?

Thanks again for a great site. Cheers/H

Why is this night different than all other nights? Oh, my bad, I was thinking of a different set of Four Questions :-P


"This is my boomstick!"

Originally Posted by hallifax
1. When do you think I should upgrade my routine? When is it safe? At the moment I´m only jelqing for 10 minutes and stretch 2x30 sec in every
Direction + a good 5 minutes of hot wrap for warm up and warm down. What should preferably my new routine consist of?

You need to upgrade routine when you see that gains stopped and that it doesn’t work any more. Or it if doesn’t work at all and you can’t gain anything from that routine. But you should do it 2 or 3 months before changing. New routine should be consisted of more stretching and jelqing and improved and/or new exercises.

Originally Posted by hallifax
2. I have a terrible turkeyneck that keeps fucking up my jelking. When I grab the base of my dick with an OK grip and start a stroke some tukeyneck skin follows the grip halfway up the shaft. When the turkeyneck skin pulls back I kind of lose the grip. Whats is the aid for this? Have anyone
Experienced this?

I have same turkey neck. It sucks.

Originally Posted by hallifax
3. After jelqing I don’t feel any pain end no re dots appear but I get like a purple spiderwebb of tiny veins on the glans. Is it a good, bad or a neutral thing?

I haven’t experienced that and I can only guess is that good or bad. It could be good sign that something is happening from your workouts but on other side it could be also sign of overtraining. I would like to hear more experienced people about this.

Originally Posted by hallifax
4. After the routine I get totally turned on by suddenly big dick and feel an intense urge to jerk off. I´ve read that it is not a good thing to jerk off after the routine why? Does it prevent growing? Or is it dangerous?


Some guys believe it can prevent growing and some that it can’t, but personally I don’t see how could that prevent growing. If you are going to grow masturbation doesn’t have anything with that. Definitively it is not dangerous.

Many guys have the loose skin problem. The only way is to hold the skin at the base with one hand and jelq with the other. . You could do it with alternate hands I imagine, But can only suggest as I don’t have that problem - or very little of it.

So that might be worth a try, and vary it a little to suit your own “looseness”

If you get spots it usually means you are going at it a little too hard. Try easing the grip a little and see if that disappears. As small red pimples can grow into large very red/purple pimples.

Don’t worry about the masturbation thing. Enjoy it. You have done the stretching and minute tearing so that needs to be repaired. And prviding you don’t go absolutely mad, it shouldn’t do any harm.

-Unless you totally exhaust yourself. :)


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

I have the same turkey neck problem, but I have found that some days if I get my penis at just the right lubrication the turkey neck doesn’t get in the way of my jelqing.

It doesn’t happen all days though.


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

Originally Posted by petitfaun
Many guys have the loose skin problem. The only way is to hold the skin at the base with one hand and jelq with the other. . You could do it with alternate hands I imagine, But can only suggest as I don’t have that problem - or very little of it.


This is the best solution for your problem. I have this problem too, and use the alternating thing to jelq. As you get used to it, it will be easy and can give better results.

About masturbating after the routine, I doesn’t dangerous or anything. But for me, I prefer to not masturbate directly after my session. I like my penis to stay hung, and masturbating seems to make it shrink.

I have a pretty bad “turkeyneck” myself. I just try do do my ok grip with pressure on the sides so I don’t come in contact with it too much. I also am very liberal with my lube (vasaline) which helps some.

I like my penis to stay hung, and masturbating seems to make it shrink.

I have also noticed this. It might turtle because of the large amount of stress I guess…

Thanks for all the great answers. The spiderweb of veins that appears on my glans after jelqing disappears after about 5 mins. My veins is quite visible all over my body and maybe that’s just the way it is for me. For example after working out on the gym I get very visible veins on my body. As I mentioned, during jelqing I feel no pain and no spotting that resembles pimples appears. The veins on my glans is really really thin and purple kind of like they lay just under the skin and the skin suddenly has tuned transparent. I got scared the first time it happened and thought that my dick was destroyed the first week of PE.

By the way how long do you guys rest between kegels? After holding it for 5 sec, how long do you relax the pc?

Kind regards/H

Originally Posted by hallifax

By the way how long do you guys rest between kegels? After holding it for 5 sec, how long do you relax the pc?

How about 5 sec hold and then 5 sec relax?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Questions about the newbie routinenyera_killenPenis Enlargement Basics1412-17-2007 05:43 PM
My year end report plus a lot of questionsLJ001Penis Enlargement612-20-2005 03:52 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 PM.