Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Found Herb That Increases Flaccid Length By Inch

Disclaimer: I am not selling anything. I have merely discovered some things that I wish to check the efficacy of and am seeking advice on how to properly do so.

Thanks for all the replies I will go with the advice of photographing as documentation. I’m sorry but I am not going to freely give away my findings. Whether the gains are long term or not are yet to be seen I was just asking what would be the best way to show this so if I take the effort it will be worthwhile.

I am excited about this and do apologize for my cryptic nature and accept your words of caution to others as reasonable responses. There is so much junk out there that are huge wastes of money and time. Once I cover all the technicalities the details will be openly shared granted if this works long term.

A part of me wants to just reveal everything I’ve discovered it’s so tempting yet at the end of the day someone else will have just made a buck off my efforts and that’s intolerable to anyone I’m sure you would all honestly agree.

I think this site is awesome and very beneficial to the people who want to know what really works and what doesn’t there is so much dishonest marketing out there.

Just be assured that in a short time I will share what I know and I look forward to it.

Hint # avoid salt(s) when doing PE

You are so full of shit its not even funny, avoid salts??… I am going to avoid salt based on your 0.2” of supposed growth an infallibly controlled test???

Damiana increases ball size…. Oh no… everyone will steal my ball serum. ( warning does actually work but drives you crazy and only lasts while you take it)

When you tell everyone what you are using.. and lots of people try and get the same results, that is when and only when we will believe you.

Originally Posted by ThinkBig88
Disclaimer: I am not selling anything. I have merely discovered some things that I wish to check the efficacy of and am seeking advice on how to properly do so.

Thanks for all the replies I will go with the advice of photographing as documentation. I’m sorry but I am not going to freely give away my findings. Whether the gains are long term or not are yet to be seen I was just asking what would be the best way to show this so if I take the effort it will be worthwhile.

I am excited about this and do apologize for my cryptic nature and accept your words of caution to others as reasonable responses. There is so much junk out there that are huge wastes of money and time. Once I cover all the technicalities the details will be openly shared granted if this works long term.

A part of me wants to just reveal everything I’ve discovered it’s so tempting yet at the end of the day someone else will have just made a buck off my efforts and that’s intolerable to anyone I’m sure you would all honestly agree.

I think this site is awesome and very beneficial to the people who want to know what really works and what doesn’t there is so much dishonest marketing out there.

Just be assured that in a short time I will share what I know and I look forward to it.

Hint # avoid salt(s) when doing PE

Know what man, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. I made my last post out of cynicism, but realized that shooting down potential findings before they have the potential to grow (if they are legit) isn’t what I like to do. I hope you understand the reactions though, it is natural to doubt things that seem too good to be true.

I agree with keeping potential findings secret. There are always people looking to steal ideas. I myself have plenty of ideas that I am working on (business related, but not PE related) that I wouldn’t tell anybody. Keep it to yourself until you have it figured out. In terms of testing, the only way would be on yourself by yourself, since testing it with other people could raise potential legal issues if it causes harm.

I hope you are legit, and I hope whatever you have going works out for you if so.


Problem solving with fire.

I see this as a waste of time without long term study and documented results. Temporary results that require constant application of a product are not what most people here are seeking. Most are looking for ways to get and KEEP permanent gains.

Good luck to you. You are going to have to tell a LOT of people your secret sauce to get the appropriate testing and approval to sell this product. You’re passing up a really great opportunity here to get some volunteers to help you test the product before controlled studies are required. I’m sure that some of the members here would gladly smear your goo all over their penis and track the results to help you get to the point where you could even begin to get approved to sell this on the market.

Good luck and good gains.


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

“I am not selling anything”

but

“I am not going to freely give away my findings”

It sounds like you don’t belong here, period. Everyone here has come because there is no magical secret and if you did come up with some formula and tried to extort the community for money you would be banned anyway. There are plenty of good ideas and yes, plenty of natural substances that can help, but even then they are temporary. There is no substitute for safe, focused PE, and you can either learn from us or not. We are all dedicated to helping each other for mutual benefit, and it’s up to you whether you fit into that kind of community.

I understand the doubt and mixed feelings about it but please remember I am not try to sell anything just effectively self demonstrate that it works, if it actually does work long term.

So would photos showing the date ‘front page of newspaper’ and exif data intact help stave off claims that gains were photoshopped etc, or that gains took a longer period than actually stated?

Am I welcome to start a progress journal (week by week) here?

Please knock off the hostility I will not be baited into revealing more, you are fortunate I left a hint. If you don’t believe it that’s okay, it’s a safe bet from your end to say so as many have failed or come short.

Originally Posted by ThinkBig88
I understand the doubt and mixed feelings about it but please remember I am not try to sell anything just effectively self demonstrate that it works, if it actually does work long term.

So would photos showing the date ‘front page of newspaper’ and exif data intact help stave off claims that gains were photoshopped etc, or that gains took a longer period than actually stated?

Am I welcome to start a progress journal (week by week) here?

Please knock off the hostility I will not be baited into revealing more, you are fortunate I left a hint. If you don’t believe it that’s okay, it’s a safe bet from your end to say so as many have failed or come short.

I would be interested in a progress reports thread, it would be quite unique. I have to say, I am impressed with your resolve and reasonable responses. They are not indicative that this isn’t legit. I like to keep an open mind, so bring on the results man.

In a business sense, keeping the formula/secret recipe a secret is a good idea. If it works, bottle it and sell it! That’s what I would do anyways.


Problem solving with fire.

Originally Posted by Fornestruct
I would be interested in a progress reports thread, it would be quite unique. I have to say, I am impressed with your resolve and reasonable responses. They are not indicative that this isn’t legit. I like to keep an open mind, so bring on the results man.

In a business sense, keeping the formula/secret recipe a secret is a good idea. If it works, bottle it and sell it! That’s what I would do anyways.

Oh dear (slaps face)

I’m out. But if anyone tries to contact this person or he contacts you, and money is talked about tell a moderator.


Last edited by Ireland8x6 : 08-14-2016 at .

Originally Posted by ThinkBig88
Please knock off the hostility I will not be baited into revealing more, you are fortunate I left a hint. If you don’t believe it that’s okay, it’s a safe bet from your end to say so as many have failed or come short.

Believing is irrelevant. Keeping information to yourself while you’ve access to a wealth of our knowledge is relevant.

Your original post said that you’ve used this for a week and you gained an inch in flaccid length. Then you asked if long term use + PE would equal long term permanent results. YOU are the only one that can answer that question because you are the only one who knows the secret sauce. Then you posted like a spoiled 6 year old who wasn’t willing to share any of his jelly beans with his brothers or friends. This has caused your credibility to plummet here.

Your best bet at gaining ANY credibility around here (or any other site) is to start a progress thread showing your routine and your results. Do more than a week. Do two weeks. Then three weeks. Then four weeks. You see a pattern here? Do your long term testing and answer your own question because nobody else can. Regarding taking pictures with newspapers with dates to prove your timeline, no matter how you try to prove your photos to be legit, based on how you’ve been perceived by your posting style, many here will probably still claim the pictures are photoshopped. The best way to prove your results are real is to get some unbiased volunteers to use the product and corroborate your results. Because honestly, if only you post a results thread, with your lack of perceived integrity here, almost nobody will believe you even if the results are legit.

Good luck and good gains.


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.


Last edited by grx : 08-14-2016 at .

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
Oh dear (slaps face)

I’m out. But if anyone tries to contact this person or he contacts you, and money is talked about tell a moderator.

I agree with money talk being a red flag, but keeping an open mind without being opinionated is what identifies successful people.

You may be right, but I won’t jump on the skeptic train just yet unless I have concrete proof that this doesn’t work.

Oh, you think I am naive? You’re absolutely right! (No sarcasm, I am only 19 and pretty dumb)

@ThinkBig88
Hopefully you learned from this thread that sharing potential business ideas too early is not a good idea. Hide it, hone it, test it, package it, and sell it.


Problem solving with fire.

At least you had the foresight to take before and after pictures. Oh, wait a minute, no you didn’t.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by grx
Your original post said that you’ve used this for a week and you gained an inch in flaccid length. Then you asked if long term use + PE would equal long term permanent results. YOU are the only one that can answer that question because you are the only one who knows the secret sauce. Then you posted like a spoiled 6 year old who wasn’t willing to share any of his jelly beans with his brothers or friends. This has caused your credibility to plummet here.

Your best bet at gaining ANY credibility around here (or any other site) is to start a progress thread showing your routine and your results. Do more than a week. Do two weeks. Then three weeks. Then four weeks. You see a pattern here? Do your long term testing and answer your own question because nobody else can. Regarding taking pictures with newspapers with dates to prove your timeline, no matter how you try to prove your photos to be legit, based on how you’ve been perceived by your posting style, many here will probably still claim the pictures are photoshopped. The best way to prove your results are real is to get some unbiased volunteers to use the product and corroborate your results. Because honestly, if only you post a results thread, with your lack of perceived integrity here, almost nobody will believe you even if the results are legit.

Good luck and good gains.

+1

Also + 1 to gprent

Greedy man


Start: BPEL 7.0 - EG 5.1 (20Feb16)

Now: BPEL 7.8 - EG 5.4 (20Jun17)

Goal: BPEL 8.0 - EG 5.7 (20Feb18)

Share bro share! How else do we make this world a better place!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:36 PM.