Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Forums Vs Reality

Originally Posted by lmorleytx
2Big4U:

I apologize for not directly answering. Over 2 years, two men were larger than me, making it approximately 1 in 15 >7”. On the average, people are in their 30s.

I included a lot of additional information because there is a hazard with discussing some subjects, and I feel it is irresponsible to not mention risks associated with my referenced behaviors.

Cheers.


Thanks! And All the info you provided is great, thanks for taking time to post, we all appreciate.

I just wanted to to se what you’ve seen in reality. So only about 2 people out of 30 men, average age group in there 30’s were larger than your PB 7”x5.25”.

So if people here saw this and was this size, your larger tha 28 men out of 30. Reality wise if I never saw this forum, I would feel pretty big. Even tho I feel like i’m not all the great, the statictics would booost me a little.

But here in the forum that ratio is a little different. You know what i mean? “Reality Vs Forums” I’d say a lot of memebers are bigger in aat least girth, or length. not all members but quiter a few.

Here at Thunders I get the perception that People now and days people are getting bigger than me. Even tho my stats are BP 7”x5” I feel i’m falling behind. Imagine if Thunders never exsited and PE wasn’t heard of. Would be all be below the average now?

We’re a whole new kind of big. We all we’re born with our normal size, and grew what we all have today. We transformed ourselfs. If we’re PEing like a mo fo while the average Joe is siting at home playing XBox with his 7”x5” . Then we shouldn’t really be allowed to compare, my tampered dick to his all natural dick.

Imagine if the whole world knew about PE. Holly shit. the average would now be 8” and everybody whould want a huge dick.

And [b[Tornadoman[/b] I think 5” girth would be considered average both ways.

And do most of you Measure Girth at mid shift or base? Bacause my base Girth is 5.75”. but my mid shaft is 5”.


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Originally Posted by 2Big4u
And do most of you Measure Girth at mid shift or base? Bacause my base Girth is 5.75”. but my mid shaft is 5”.

Mine jumps about a centimeter between mid shaft and base girth and a centimeter between mid shaft and just below the head girth. Because of the fact that penis’s widest girth varies at different locations wouldn’t it be more accurate to measure all three and get an average girth? (essentially what’s trying to be obtained with the mid girth measurement)


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

I just has a simple wish, get 6.5x5 inches

enough is fine for me, I don’t want more

2Big4u:

In keeping with the reality v. Forum part of your comments, perhaps our considerations of reality should be expanded. I mentioned in a previous post that a variety of women seem to appreciate a variety of men. That being said, there is a huge probability that a significant amount of women do not meaningfully give preference to men whose sizes are greater than the mean. One could reasonably deduce diminished returns on increases in size.

I appreciate your comments about more people accepting and using PE. To my knowledge, most of the “magic pill” programs also stipulate some kind of workout or sell PE related products. I Think this is a way fraudsters can sell a “placebo-like” product or even quality vitamins as more than they truly are. People know about it, they just don’t buy into the way it is advertised.

Jawbone:

I would like to know what the standard for girth is as well. I appreciate members’ considerations toward personal consistency, but a standard would aid the data collection/analyses greatly. Likewise, I vary greatly from mid (just below the scar) to base (including TN) by almost an 1”. My signature stats are from mid.


Progress Thread - I assure you, I'm growing.

Originally Posted by lmorleytx
2Big4u:

In keeping with the reality v. Forum part of your comments, perhaps our considerations of reality should be expanded. I mentioned in a previous post that a variety of women seem to appreciate a variety of men. That being said, there is a huge probability that a significant amount of women do not meaningfully give preference to men whose sizes are greater than the mean. One could reasonably deduce diminished returns on increases in size.

I appreciate your comments about more people accepting and using PE. To my knowledge, most of the “magic pill” programs also stipulate some kind of workout or sell PE related products. I Think this is a way fraudsters can sell a “placebo-like” product or even quality vitamins as more than they truly are. People know about it, they just don’t buy into the way it is advertised.

Jawbone:

I would like to know what the standard for girth is as well. I appreciate members’ considerations toward personal consistency, but a standard would aid the data collection/analyses greatly. Likewise, I vary greatly from mid (just below the scar) to base (including TN) by almost an 1”. My signature stats are from mid.

Imorleytx,

Mid shaft is a really simple way to gauge girth. But, where, “exactly”, is mid-shaft. I think Wikipedia describes girth as an average of three measurements. 1) just below the glans, 2) mid-shaft and 3) base shaft.

I do think this is the most accurate way to measure, because someone who has 5.25 mid-shaft and just below the glans, but is 5.6 or 5.7 at the base, will have much larger volume if averaging than using the 5.25 measurement. (Of course, I know you know this :) )


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Wow, not much of a difference, my current girth at base, 5.75”, mid, 5.063”, top under glands, 4.5” my mean girth is only 5.103”. .040” more. For my sake my Mean girth and Mid girth is pretty much the same. Ha ha what a bummer. I want my top to be 5”. That would make me happy. Length wise I can live, Girth wise, it ain’t looking too good for me.


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Originally Posted by 2Big4u
Wow, not much of a difference, my current girth at base, 5.75”, mid, 5.063”, top under glands, 4.5” my mean girth is only 5.103”. .040” more. For my sake my Mean girth and Mid girth is pretty much the same. Ha ha what a bummer. I want my top to be 5”. That would make me happy. Length wise I can live, Girth wise, it ain’t looking too good for me.

What do you mean “it ain’t looking too good for me”? I am assuming you can get your shaft all of the way into a woman. (to the base) If that is the case, that means that you can stretch the pussy at the best possible time with a huge base girth. (base girth + pelvic bone to pelvic bone and clitoral stimulation= :D )


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

I had previously forgotten about this discussion of girth measurement, and should probably chime in. I did the three measurements and determined my mean girth measurement is 5.8” (5.4 x 5.625 x 6.375). Upon review of these findings, I have come to additional theories about penile perceptions. The variance in shaft size is less than 1” over a length of 7,” more or less a stump. Taking this into consideration, place this on a backdrop of balls, each literally the size of eggs. It doesn’t seem as impressive as the measurements. The point is, overall dimensions + environment (rest of body) paints perceptions, regardless of reality.

Hang Happy


Progress Thread - I assure you, I'm growing.

Absolutely 7x5 is large, easily in the top 10% I’d estimate

Anything more than an inch above average is “big” IMO


Sex – diet – activity. Primitive man had sex with real women, he did not fap to porn. Primitive man ate a healthy diet, he did not have candy and soda. Primitive man killed animals with his bare hands, he did not play video games.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:03 PM.