Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Forums Vs Reality

Hardbody i do plan to private message you. I actually had a story where I really did think of you. i was having lunch with a girl who is a friend of mine. Even though I have a gf and she has a bf there might be some secret tension. She made some joke you know was a small …… means, and her and her friend laughed. I think she has also made some subtle comments before that when I really think about it. Up until this time I was quite sure she was the type of girl who cared nothing about a guys penis, but even she brought it up. So do girls care, they def. do. However, I still believe that a girl who loves big cock, could definitely end up married to a guy with a small one. Mostly this is a psychological thing, and the physical part doesnt matter nearly as much to girls. nevertheless i played of this comment well in front of the girls, but it still got to me a bit. It made me think about our previous post where you said this matters to most hot girls but they don’t say it. At the same time i still believe if I showed her what I had at 6.5X5 NBP she’d have no complaints. :-)

Acid,
Yes that is exactly how BDD works, when one problem is fixed you shift to something else or falsely create a problem, it can be good for motivation, but if it gets out of hand (in my case) it can really effect your life. That said, I really am sold that thunders attracts guy who the “average to slightly above average that are desperately scared of being thought of as small” in fact this is a new theory I am standing by. I think when you don’t see something as a reality. Small guys have been told they cannot doing anything about it an learn to ACCEPT they are small. Slightly above average guys or guys who percieve themselves as”average” (as we can tell this perception is often times way off) are just looking for that tiny boost to make sure no one thinks they are small.

Hardbody, not to turn this into a chat line, but thats too far gone :-) I really dont think its your penis (trying to put this in a gentle way) I looked at your stats, I’v even heard other girls say thats at least larger than average.

I have one last anecdote. I lived in a house one time with a guy who had a big dick, was 6’3 220 pounds and almost had an 8 pack and not a bad looking guy either, he was also very athletic, and came from a wealthy background.

Another friend of mine in the house who was better looking, and had alot of money, but not nearly as built, slightly shorter(pretty skinny build) and openly admitted to lacking in the bulge. He use to get more hot women than anyone i’v ever seen, you can call it money and looks but as he said it wasnt dick. These women fell for him time and time again, and any time the first guy mentioned would bring home a girl this guy would swoop her in a heart beat. I only ever saw one girl get the best of him, and he always had the hottest girls. Again on 2 different equations he talked about having to be good at oral due to a lack in other areas.

Ok this is for me. I am packing more then 7.5 and it is not big it is not small it’s 7.5 and more that’s it. And even with this size I am still insecure, Sorry to all the smaller one I don’t mean to cry for no reason
Because I am not crying. It’s a fact it is still hard for me to go and get naked in front of a women. It is stuck in my head no matter what I read, no matter how I look at it I do feel small.

Why? Because I was laugh at when I was a kid. I hit puberty at around 16 which is pretty late. So from 12-13 to 16 I had no pubic hair no size change etc .. Guys in the looker room pick on me more then once.
And by doing that got trough my head that I was small. (I was and still a grower, didn’t help)

So for me 7 and more is not that big because this is my reality. And my fear of being laugh at again is changing the reality who is outside. It’s in my head so as long I don’t overcome my fear 7.5 won’t be enough
For me to be secure. It’s all a matter of perspective and who look at it.

So for some 7 is big for some it’s average, for some 6 is way enough and it is not even something he thinks about and go out and fuck all the girl I lost cause of my fear of humiliation.

Fear of being inadequate as no size!

I hope I was clear it’s hard for me to write it properly because I don’t write in English very often.

Please no comment about me crying I am small it was never intend to be understand like that.


Goal: done, in peace with what I have

Less is more.

Originally Posted by ukelberry
Ok this is for me. I am packing more then 7.5 and it is not big it is not small it’s 7.5 and more that’s it. And even with this size I am still insecure, Sorry to all the smaller one I don’t mean to cry for no reason
Because I am not crying. It’s a fact it is still hard for me to go and get naked in front of a women. It is stuck in my head no matter what I read, no matter how I look at it I do feel small.

You have to get over that, even I don’t have that problem. I’ll get naked in an instant in front of a chick. When I’m making out with a girl for the first time, I make sure to place her hand on my dick. You cannot worry about your penis size when your dealing with a female, or your done before you start. I come on thunders not because I think to my self, “Oh shit, I have a small penis, what am I going to do”. I’d feel the same if i was 5”, you just got to live your life. When I discuss penis size on this forum its my analysis and retrospect on my experiences, I try not to get emotional about this particular issue, that would be pretty useless.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

I get Uke drift, alot of this is subconscious. Heres the thing though, and i hate trying to sound like a guru, but I’v probably analyzed this stuff 40+ hours week/2 years…no joke….5-10% of guys are spared from small penis jokes! THATS IT AND THATS ALL. Sometimes your male friends will have never saw your penis and they will make a joking comment about it, I’v seen this happen to guys who are “Big”. There was a guy I knew in High School. EVERYONE said he was big, I remember he had just got done wrestlin around in a room (high activity can cause shrinkage) he went to pee right afterwords, and all the girls were like he’s average at best! I know a dozen guys in high school who claimed this guy had a 7-8 inch flaccid hang, they nicknamed him mule. Even he wasn’t spared at that time!!! All it takes for alot of guys is one comment…someone sees their dick and says something after a workout (for me thats when im small), or out in the cold….or on drugs, you name it…..alot of things can cause a big dick to shrink down to a very average to below average or even small penis. The guys who are spared are absolutely huge and have a personality that doesnt allow them to get made fun of! They may be assertive, or just bad asses. So if you want to be bullet proof against a small dick joke…you have to be.

1.)huge, meaning that at no point does your shrinkage (even in the cold get below 4.5-5 inches) that is literally your flaccid limit. Even at 4.5 I could see someone making a smart ass comment. At 5 you should be o.k

2.) You have to be a bad ass, a pussy with a 4.5-5 shrinkage could still get a subtle joke even if people have seen it.

I think it’s good that 7’ in TP is average. Think about it, we want a big dick, and people here have big dicks so a 7’ inch dick isn’t big.

But for the people outside TP where 7’ is uncommon, it will be called big.

I think this motivates us and gives us hope that we will one day think 7’ is average.

That’s just my 2 cents


Starting Stats: 27/10/2008 - BPEL: 5.9' BFSL: 6.1' EG: 5' (I think); Goal: BPEL: 7.9' EG: 6.5'; I want to reach my goal by October 2009. My focus is on lenght at this time.

Originally Posted by Alysy
7” may be average for horses, or so..

Cmon guys. I can understand if you’re African, those guys have bigger dicks. But if you’re Caucasian, the average is FIVE INCHES if measured by the medical staff. Make that 6 inches if men are measuring their cocks themselves. i’ve watched a few documentaries that also addressed average cock length and insecurity. Thunder’s Place seems to be living in a different kind of world where 7 inches is average or below. It’s not even funny. It’s ridiculous.

If you’re 7 inches, going by the normal distribution, you’re larger than like, 95% of men.

I can’t believe how much BS is spilled around those boards. I mean, 7 inch guys should be proud of their stuff. And you see them going around repeating how average or - God forbid - SMALL they are. If I had 7 inches, I would NEVER ever PE, and instead, just hit the babes. Without a tiny bit of insecurity I feel with my now 6 inch long (but only when bone pressed) unit.

One more inch and I’m totally done, though. Hope I can make it in a year or so.

Yes, your unit IS large, trust me. Now look at mine. Barely 15 cm bone pressed. What am I supposed to say when I take my pants off? ;p

God, I really wish I had a bigger dick. Well, sorry for my rant, cheers and good luck, my advice is: quit PE, unless you want to actually REDUCE the percentage of women satisfied with your size (8x6 is way oversized for some - one of my female friends admitted that 17 cm was already PAINFUL for her, for instance).


I agree with alot of what you said, but calm down man. Take into consideration who you are replying to. This is in the newbie forum and you are replying to a comment by someone who joined Thunders this month. These comments are in the minority. If you were replying to a comment made by a group of people who have been here since 2002 or 2005 in the main members forum, then fair enough. The “so much BS spilled around these boards” is the comment I am referring to but also your tone in the whole post.

There is some members here to study the size surveys and distributions and always keep up to date with the latest. Para-Goomba, sta-kool, Invisible, three names off the top of my head. In most areas of the forum, these are the guys to always quickly point out what the accurate average is. It’s hard to comment or argue about how one “feels” about his own penis, or the average sizes in porn, or the averages for different circumstances like nightclubs for example, but for a decent look at overall spectrum of society these surveys give a good idea of the overall “statistical average”. And these guys are always quick to quote this data to keep the “7 inches is average” comments in check.

My favourite surveys here on Thunders are the ones that Thunders members themselves voted on. Over 2000 votes, and yes it’s self measured probably a hard boned pressed compared to other surveys but is still pretty reputable considering. Pre PE length Pre PE Girth

By the way, I had the exact same attitude as you when I joined. It angered to me see someone like Titlest say at 9.2x6.5 (or so) that he felt small. I thought to myself, if he says that, how does Mr 4 inch feel? But as I have been here longer, I have made some gains and gotten “greedy”. I never thought I was that small, but let’s just say in the begginning I had a set of goals and after being here a while, those goals have gotten bigger. PE can be addictive.

Originally Posted by bluray

I have seen with my own eyes 3 of my friends, the 1st was around 6 inches and had a strong curve to the left, 2nd was about 3 inches erect, and the 3rd was around 5 inches. The friend’s that I have not seen for myself, usually tend to say 7 inches to people but I am willing to bet they are really around 6 inches.

Sounds about right.

First off, good or bad, I’m glad this post is filling up. It’s good to see all the info on this thread.

But off to the topic again. I’m sorry as for being the post starter I haven’t really been able to post as frequently as most of you.

But as last time I’ll try to input all my thoughts on what everyone has said since my last post ha ha.

As for the comment if I have actually seen my buddies penis. Yes I have seen my buddy who was 7” inch’s and he’s seen his bro who is 8” so I believe them. My buddies looks almost exactly like mine. And for the other guy who is a tad under 7”, yes I’ve seen him getting a BJ At a party and he did look a “little” smaller than me. so I believe his size. And I was at club in Scottsdale in the VIP section and I saw the Asians guy penis. It looked just like mine. And I just recently seen another buddies at his apartment when he came out the shower with his girl, he was Even bigger than 7. It made me feel small.

I don’t know if it’s just because pure coincidence that all my buddies are around 7 or what. But for average in my opinion. I don’t care about the “worlds average charts” the crap that’s written on paper and surveys I don’t care about. My opinion on whats average is now going to be based on the people I know and hang out with.

Because when I get on the Internet and see these sites that state 5-6” being average I get some one happy about that statement. I probably feel happy Because if I read this average, 1000’s more have read this topic, so now 1000’s of people think the average is 5-6”. So now if I were to ever run into one of those guys or girls ( because i guarantee there’s tons of girls who search whats the average dick size) I would feel like their hero. But I don’t want this. I want to be bigger than 7”

But the truth is, People knowing about TP, compared to people seeing the Average penis chart crap, The ratio would probably be 1/10 favoring the charts.

So majority think average is 5-6.

But I bet if the ratio would swap from 1/10 favoring TP, what people would be seeing here would blow Peoples minds. Meaning you and I well know the average would defiantly increase.

Me personally and being exact, I am 6 foot, 1 3/4 inch’s in height. I weigh 150. I’ve been boxing, kick boxing, and training in Mixed Martial Arts for about a year. so I’m in shape. My BP 7” is not big or small to me. it’s 7”. I’ve had women say that I look big! I’ve had women steer away from the topic of my size. And I have a Girl friend now who states I’m big, but when I say I wish I was bigger, that I wish I was the biggest shes had, she says, why? That tells me shes had bigger. And Just as this topic has discussed, I have BBD, so I need to beat whatever she’s had.

Like Niz007 said, I too am glad TP members are as big as they are. That motivate me very much and should motivate all of you. Because now you left that world of 5-6” average and came to a territory where a lot more men have 7 or more. when 7 was considered Huge.

And the reason for the site having a such well amount of large men is because I think Men who are large are afraid of being considered small. I know someone here mentioned that but I just want to give a little more detail on this in case people didn’t realize this.

Whats the one thing a man does not EVER want to hear? “hey by the way, your kinda small, just thought I’d let you know”. You could live your entire life up till now with a 6-7” penis and be called big every time you had sex or fooled around with an individual. But once someone doesn’t mention you size, let alone steer away from the topic, or EVEN, call you small. There’s no going back… And for most of you, you can agree. We we’re the shit until someone blew our bubble. And from that day on, you can have every person call you big there after, just like it used to be. But that one person. That one shitty person who made you feel small will always be glued to the back of your head, until your able to not care. Or if your lucky you’ll forget ha ha.

I honestly don’t know where I was going with this, and I have a brain fart, so I can’t think of what to say next. But I hope you at least got what I was going to say. I know I left the last part in the air but I’m just stumped. HA ha. sorry guys.


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Originally Posted by 2Big4u

I don’t know if it’s just because pure coincidence that all my buddies are around 7 or what. But for average in my opinion. I don’t care about the “worlds average charts” the crap that’s written on paper and surveys I don’t care about. My opinion on whats average is now going to be based on the people I know and hang out with.

I wanted to add to this.

“So now my average is between 7-7.5”“

I tried to edit but it said I wasn’t allowed.. Weird?


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

I agree with alot of your message. Your g/f can comment on how big you are and hell even a friend can make a subtle comment at the pisser, but the second someone even insinuates that you are not big, and far worse that you are SMALL. in fact they dont even have to directly say it, everything goes. Where i disagree is that most people have misperception about their size vs. others. Remember my analogy where the 8.5 guy said the 6.5 had a big penis.

There are a ton of reasons for this, mostly its because people have the inability to truely view themselves objectively, alot of times we live in a world of extremees (we are either the best or the worst), and we rarely see oursevles as we really are. The other two more scientific reasons are simply this. At approximately 6’2 you you are probably taller than 85% of guys, now I would say you are lucky to have a thin frame which def. helps, but you have to think about how someones body can effect the way their penis looks.

I.E) If I push back my bone pressed, from the front (around 7.5-7.6) I also have more of a baseball shaped penis My penis looks like it could go on for days, and i am not even one of these 8.5+ inchers length wise. However, I have a large rounded ass so from the side my penis looks pretty average. the eye plays alot of tricks on us, and I am a firm believe that a guy who is 5’6, 120 pounds with a 6 incher will look to have a pretty large penis.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
I.E) If I push back my bone pressed, from the front (around 7.5-7.6) I also have more of a baseball shaped penis My penis looks like it could go on for days, and i am not even one of these 8.5+ inchers length wise. However, I have a large rounded ass so from the side my penis looks pretty average. the eye plays alot of tricks on us, and I am a firm believe that a guy who is 5’6, 120 pounds with a 6 incher will look to have a pretty large penis.

Exactly, its like comparing 20” rims on an escalade v. a for focus. On the escalade they look normal or even small in our bigger is better world, but on a ford focus 20s would like huge.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

I think we all have issues. Even at my size, which I know is very big. My gf tells me that I am the biggest she has ever seen, yet I still have issues. I think PE/Thunders is like group therapy. We all help each other with our issues.


6 X 5(Jun 2002) ----> 8 7/8 X 6 (OCt 2009) -----> 9.75 X 6.0 (Goal)

'I think you will find that the one thing all big gainers have in common is tenacity.' ~Bib

I think a lot of guys here need to look into some sort of therapy instead of doing PE. If you’re already average or above average and have a size complex, it isn’t going to go away with an added inch.

Originally Posted by Crimbo25
I think a lot of guys here need to look into some sort of therapy instead of doing PE. If you’re already average or above average and have a size complex, it isn’t going to go away with an added inch.

Thats why some of us have a goal beyond 1 inch and the OCD to possibly pull it off.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 PM.