Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Forum Psychology

123

Forum Psychology

So I have been doing some research on the LSAT lately, and one of the things my overcharged, overanalytical personality prompted me to do is look to see if there was any correlation between I.Q, and LSAT scores. I did not get a clear answer, but I did have a different realization.

Every person on the forums discussing these issues seemed to have an LSAT score of 160+, or at least the majority of people did. a 160 LSAT (I believe is somewhere in the upper 12-15%) of test scores. Many had 170+ (upper 1-1.5 percentile) Now a score under 145, I believe is in the lower 20-25%. Only on rare occasions did anyone comment with these scores, and so one would think (if only viewing the forum) that a 145 was very low, and a 160 was quite average.

I think most of you see where I am going with this. The interesting thing is alot of people assume the average person who find’s thunders is below average, and I do not think this is the case. I have heard several arguments stating “I have seen less than a hand full of people with less than 5 inches BP on thunders) well on many of these Law School forums, less then a hand full of people with a score in the low 140’s ever says a word, and if they do it is out of desperation.

Perhaps this parallels the philosophy that the average BP is in between 5-6, but we rarely see people talking about their 5-6 inch BP on this forum, rather it seems the large majority has at least 6 BP. I think people come to forums, (whether it be penis size, Standardized tests, bodybuilding) to feel validated. I have major BDD, I am 6 feet tall, and I bought into some height increasing contraptions once. This is just a thought, and something that might make for interesting discussion.

Sure some people come here for their ego. I don’t think that’s the primary motivator for the majority though.

Forums seem to be populated by the people who post a lot. That’s not the case either.

I would think the reason that you get the over achievers posting more is that it takes a braver man to admit to having tried and failed. You might call that desperation.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

to me, you are working for your ego when you are doing something that is simply for glory or gold, I think that most people on here are looking for the glory of big dick comments. I’m guilty of this myself. Most people dream of being the largest a girl ever had, and many at the expense of the girls enjoyment. That is ego, and that is the large majority of people here IMO.

I am not talking about people just failing. I am talking about people who mention being small to begin with, It’s rare that anyone discusses being that size, just like it’s rare for anyone to come onto a forum and sya they scored low on an exam (even if they did not study)

people who post alot are usually people who feel comfortable in their environment, even in a forum this matters. There is still small degree of extra acknowledgement that is given to a guy with exceptional dick size, and so he feels welcome posting here, maybe his big dick is the one thing he’s really confident about.


Last edited by UkranianTitan : 04-18-2009 at .

I agree that there are some, if not many, people here with the same opinions as you. That doesn’t make it the majority opinion.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

fair enough

Well that didn’t take long.

Shall I close the thread?


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

sure, however I think other opinions are important

Try locating your shift key, and some punctuation.

You’ll only garner the opinions of a self-selecting group of the people who actually post here, not the vast majority of non-posting members. Does that help you or do you think it might slightly bias the opinions in the thread? For example, I clicked on the thread because it had psychology in the title and a large proportion of threads entitled thus are quite pompous. I like pompous threads.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I think you are proving my point about ego by continuing an argument that is done, I appreciate and respect your opinion.

On a side note, I know these are the rules and I should abide by them, but I think its annoying how everyone complains about punctuation and spelling on here. I am not writing a press release, and or document that is to be peer reviewed, it’s just a forum, and people get what I am saying. Nothing I say on here is getting published. I hope this doesn’t offend people, it’s just my opinion. If it was bad enough to really inconvenience the reader I could see it as a valid addition to your argument.


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 04-22-2009 at . Reason: swapped "and i should abide by them" for "and I should abide by them"

I always try to finish things off properly, it’s a failing on my part.

When you decide to join a forum you agree to abide by the rules of that forum. If you don’t like the rules, you don’t have to post. On this forum, there are many people from countries where English is not the primary language. Properly formatting your posts is not a great burden but it does help communication. If you would prefer a dick pulling forum without such standards, there are plenty around.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Strange thread.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Originally Posted by huff
Strange thread.

Wait a few millenia… you’ll be saying the same thing.:D

Wow. That was a lot of banter in just about an hour.

It’s kind of a moot point though. The average isn’t completely clear. The reasons are obvious.

I like to argue too but I’m not very good with words. Kind of ironic.


November 08: BPEL = 6.2

August 09: BPEL = 7.0

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
On a side note, I know these are the rules and i should abide by them

You mean because if you don’t your rear end will be banned along with the rest of you?

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
but I think its annoying how everyone complains about punctuation and spelling on here.

Feel free to find somewhere else to hang out. A place where they all converse in AOL chat speak and you are not annoyed perhaps?

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
people get what I am saying.

Unless they have English as a second or even third or forth language. Some of the guys must struggle to translate everything that they read, even stuff written by posters that are polite enough to use proper grammar and spelling.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
I hope this doesn’t offend people, it’s just my opinion.

It doesn’t offend me in the slightest. I can see where the aforementioned non-native speakers might well take offense at how you are treating them. While I am not offended I do take my job protecting the guys from those that would f*ck over their PE experience very seriously. :furious:

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
If it was bad enough to really inconvenience the reader I could see it as a valid addition to your argument.

If you plan on continuing to ignore polite requests to follow the forum guidelines I would strongly suggest you immediately download the videos for future reference. Penis Enlargement Videos

Originally Posted by memento
I always try to finish things off properly, it’s a failing on my part.

May I assume that your politely worded attempt at getting UT to employ proper punctuation and grammar was an attempt at, “finish things off properly”,?


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Mens' Sexual Health ForumThunderSSMen's Sexual Health009-05-2002 05:07 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 PM.