Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

First post with a couple of questions

First post with a couple of questions

Hi All,

Well I’ve been looking around a couple of weeks, great site, lots of good info.

I read somewhere that once you’ve finished your daily routine to abstain from further dick action, for about 10 hours - can anyone tell me what that is about and the reasons for it.

Does it really take to jelqing for about 30-45 mins a day, plus the warm ups/down and stretches, to see results and sustained results?

As you can tell I’m a total newbie that almost stumbled across this forum.

Thanks for all the info here

Newbie Penis Enlargement Routine

Some guys will find that it actually takes considerably less time investment to get results: lucky them. Some guys will have to tweak their routine, add ADS into it, switch to hanging, whatever.

Your millage may vary. It does take work and commitment though. Is scheduling in less than an hour a day, 4-5 days a week to big a price to pay for a bigger unit? If so then PE probably isn’t for you.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Well I’ll let you know, Thanks, First questions are also hard to phrase in the right way, like I said very encouraging replies here. Also read thru the other newbie stuff, which I should have done to start with - Thanks.

If you can schedule and commit to doing basic hands on PE for a few months there is a very good chance that you will see at least some gains. Newbie gains are very common. This is often enough to light a fire under a guys but and get him seriously into PE. Even if gaining a 1/4” or so doesn’t get you hooked, hey, you gained a 1/4”.

Worst case you you have a much healthier penis and much harder wood.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by uk-joe

I read somewhere that once you’ve finished your daily routine to abstain from further dick action, for about 10 hours - can anyone tell me what that is about and the reasons for it.

Thanks for all the info here

From my experience and what I have read, the jury is still out on that one.

Originally Posted by uk-joe

Does it really take to jelqing for about 30-45 mins a day, plus the warm ups/down and stretches, to see results and sustained results?

As iamaru pointed out, some do not need that much jelqing. You may want to find out if you are one of them by starting with much less jelqing, like 80 jelqs. Take my word for it, you will not grow if you do too much.

(Obviously, warming up is one thing you should not shorten.)

Good luck!


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Thanks for that I’ll start slowly 2’moro and be mindful of other moments!! :)

Originally Posted by uk-joe
Thanks for that I’ll start slowly 2'moro and be mindful of other moments!! :)

Psssst uk-joe, its tomorrow not 2’moro, chat speak is a no no. Check these out Forum Guidelines before the spelling and grammar police get to you, they are mean (I know, I’m one of them ;) ).


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by uk-joe
I read somewhere that once you’ve finished your daily routine to abstain from further dick action, for about 10 hours - can anyone tell me what that is about and the reasons for it.


Here’s the current discussion: The “Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains” Debate

I’m one of the guys who says it makes no difference if you masturbate or have sex (in other words, ejaculate) after your workout. I’ve given my reasons based on physiology. Others give their reasons based on hearsay, emotion or “common sense.” No one has come up with a valid (IMO) reason for abstaining.

Originally Posted by westla90069
Here’s the current discussion: The “Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains” Debate

I’m one of the guys who says it makes no difference if you masturbate or have sex (in other words, ejaculate) after your workout. I’ve given my reasons based on physiology. Others give their reasons based on hearsay, emotion or “common sense.” No one has come up with a valid (IMO) reason for abstaining.


Well then, you must’ve missed my post in that thread:

Lampwick - The “Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains” Debate , based on physiology (and biochemistry) as well.

In the end, as with so much of PE, there’s going to be individual variability, so to what extent ejaculation affects PE results must be left to the individual to observe and weigh.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Wow! Hot topic, time will tell, thanks for those links too, an amazing amount of work goes on here.

Originally Posted by uk-joe

Wow! Hot topic, time will tell, thanks for those links too, an amazing amount of work goes on here.

If you haven’t read it already, I would recommend the thread Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!. Along with measuring, I think it’s one of the best ways to evaluate whether what you are doing is working for you.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Well then, you must’ve missed my post in that thread:

Lampwick - The “Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains” Debate , based on physiology (and biochemistry) as well.

OK. I’ve read it now. You refer to some vague Wikipedia articles about the causes of penile contraction after ejaculation (which I agree happens and which is normal and expected). However, your argument for not ejaculating is that “There’s the whole theory about ‘remaining at size’ for as long as possible…” after a PE workout, but you don’t actually say why that helps. Physiologically. I contend that the tissue changes that lead to growth made during the workout are there when the workout ends and that contraction after ejaculation won’t change or reverse them.

This is not the thread to discuss that topic. I’m simply pointing out that I have yet to hear a real physiologic basis for post-ejaculation contraction hindering gains.

Originally Posted by westla90069
OK. I’ve read it now. You refer to some vague Wikipedia articles about the causes of penile contraction after ejaculation (which I agree happens and which is normal and expected). However, your argument for not ejaculating is that “There’s the whole theory about ‘remaining at size’ for as long as possible…” after a PE workout, but you don’t actually say why that helps. Physiologically. I contend that the tissue changes that lead to growth made during the workout are there when the workout ends and that contraction after ejaculation won’t change or reverse them.

This is not the thread to discuss that topic. I’m simply pointing out that I have yet to hear a real physiologic basis for post-ejaculation contraction hindering gains.


Thanks for reading and commenting on it. Actually, I’ve seen more on the subject than the Wikipedia articles, but my post in that thread was what I could find most quickly.

I cannot argue with your contention that growth comes from tissue changes during the workout, not after. There is an alternate train of thought about the potential advantages of ‘remaining at size’ after the workout. I haven’t yet done things like wrapping or hanging or icing, but those are some of the other measures that some take to stay larger for as long as possible after their workout on the theory that it’s better to be larger as you’re healing (which, in turn, assumes the damage and healing paradigm).

So, the ‘why that helps’ is buying into the theory that you want to heal in the enlarged state - and it is certainly arguable that ejaculation leads to more vasodilation (and reduction in size) than not ejaculating. For more on that, you might find Physiology of Penile Erection interesting. It can be found at http://physrev.physiology.org/cgi/r…pe2=tf_ipsecsha. Lots of food for thought there.

As to whether that actually makes a difference, I don’t know. It’s a theory, and absent definitive evidence one way or another, it’s up to each individual to make the determination on how ejaculating (or not) after a workout works for them.

And as to whether this is the thread to discuss that topic, I also agree; leave that to the The “Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains” Debate thread. However, the original poster asked

Originally Posted by uk-joe
I read somewhere that once you’ve finished your daily routine to abstain from further dick action, for about 10 hours - can anyone tell me what that is about and the reasons for it.


and responded

Originally Posted by uk-joe
Wow! Hot topic, time will tell, thanks for those links too, an amazing amount of work goes on here.


I’m assuming that he found both of our comments useful and on-topic from his point of view.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Hope so. :)

Hey, both of your replies were really help, because in was discussed the enlargement theory. Which has raised another question but I’ll post a new thread for that, the input very helpful, to a newbie.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Couple questionsWanting2growPenis Enlargement Basics904-22-2005 10:53 AM
started today, couple questions!PatBatemanPenis Enlargement503-11-2004 04:38 AM
A couple of newbie questions.bunbusterPenis Enlargement Basics303-23-2003 05:51 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:44 AM.