First post - first gains
Hi everybody, I’m new in Thunders. This is my PE story:
Few months ago I found some Polish site with information about basic exercises (newbie routine). So I begin - like hardcore pro, without warm-up, enough attention etc. I finish very quickly, with skin problem. I started to think, that PE could be only harmful joke.
Then I found Tom Hubbard site and Thunders - I READ, READ, and READ, collecting as more information, as I can. I decides to start again - properly, with caution and new positive attitude.
Well.. One month of exercises. Measuring. WOW! Without any injuries I gain 1cm in erect length (0,4 inch), but no girth. I measure it two days after my birthday - that was surprising gift!
What can I say? Thanks a lot guys, thanks for sharing time, knowledge and experience.
My routine was standard newbie routine with few modifications:
- Changing days of exercises (for example: 3 day on/1 off for first two weeks and 2 on/1 off for the rest of the month).
- Time of stretches (15 sec at beginning, 20 sec in second week and 30 sec at the end of month)
- 400 jelq - 150 “warm up” jelqs; 150 harder; and 100 as hard, as it was safe for my unit.
- Also 100 kegels
- Visualizations and work with subconscious mind - I think it’s a key factor to achieve gains (all this threads at Thunders was so inspiring for me).
- Last but not least: in my opinion GOOD warm-up is the best friend of newbie.
I’m still working, and I’m still believing in further success.
My current stats: 15,5cm BPEL (6,2 inch), 12cm girth (4,8 inch).
Part me for my broken English - I’m improving not only my dick :-) .
“Pozdrowienia z Polski!” - “Greetings from Poland!”