Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

First PE workout yesterday, but already with ED

12

I’d give it another day or two for safety, and then do the gentler routine iamaru said! Remember, safety over everything!

Originally Posted by GreenSteel
So, after 3 days, everything went back to normal. My erections and morning wood were even better than before.. Amazing! It took me so long to reply here because I didn’t have enough time, but indeed, just my mind playing tricks on me, but how.. And why?? Have this ever happened to anybody else?

Yes, psychological ED has affected me in many ways. The more worried you get about your erectile state the worse it gets. It is good to be in tune with your body and keep being sensitive to stuff during your exercises and recovery after. However try to relax and realize that if you are truly doing things gradually and you don’t feel intense pains you should be fine.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

The mind is certainly a powerful thing…very glad to hear you are ok, now get back to work! ;-)

I’m not saying that you’re lying, but that’s really not an intense routine even for a newbie. It’s weird that damage occured to your penis.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by GreenSteel
So, after 3 days, everything went back to normal. My erections and morning wood were even better than before.. Amazing! It took me so long to reply here because I didn’t have enough time, but indeed, just my mind playing tricks on me, but how.. And why?? Have this ever happened to anybody else?

Yeah I’m sure this happens to heaps of people, it happened to me. I tried a few workouts, went a little overboard like you and exactly the same happened. I waited a couple weeks and was absolutely fine. Just take it VERY easy starting out (even the newbie routine is still too much for me after a few months), Try the ammended newbie routine with very low reps.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
I’m not saying that you’re lying, but that’s really not an intense routine even for a newbie. It’s weird that damage occured to your penis.

He could obviously have been stretching the living hell out of it or gripping way too hard, everyone has a different perception of how tough a piece should be treated before they start PE I think.

Originally Posted by Sqoats

He could obviously have been stretching the living hell out of it or gripping way too hard, everyone has a different perception of how tough a piece should be treated before they start PE I think.

Oh yeah, the OP also mentioned max extension, that could be it. I remember when I stretched too hard, no good.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Sounds like it’s most probably psychological. Learn NLP and use it to change your subconscious mindset. Believe that your unit is 100% healthy and more than durable enough for a sensible progressive PE routine and it will be so.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

I had the same thing when I tried to start PE twice, and the third time I had just the opposite effect. This time I have huge EQ gains and the only difference between the workouts were I didnt over stretch or go to max. The first 2 times I went max stretch and it wrecked my boner for a few days and gave a dead numb sensation to my penis and weak erection. I think over stretching is mabey the cause of your problem try very light stretches in a hot shower for a few weeks before going all out. Just like lifting weight if you go balls out the first day your going to be sorry for a week.

Well, yes, I actually DID stretch it to the maximum possible point with a really intense grip. But it never got to a painful point, so I thought it was ok.. At what intensity did most of you guys begin with?

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 PM.