First Noticeable Gains
Hey Tuggers and Tugettes,
I’m so damned excited - since December last year I’ve been doing a nice slow start to getting conditioned and figuring out a routine that works for me.. Kind of experimenting with different things and getting a feel for PE, not 100% convinced it will work for me. Finally in the past two weeks I’ve gotten into more of a groove
- Figured out how to get a good solid (but comfortable) grip for manual stretching
- Settled into my own version of the newbie routine
- Put lots of emphasis on heat
- Use either fowfers or a silicon ADS sleeve afterward, and for most of the day to prevent turtling and to ‘heal in the extended state’ while also working on the flaccid hang
- Can really feel the lig stretch deep from just manual stretching now, didn’t used to feel much from it
- Can get a nice long consistent wet jelq with awesome results now and not a lot of skin soreness, didn’t used to get much out of it, but was skin sore a lot
The difference has been really obvious. Flaccid hang is very much improved, plus I’ve measured about .25 inch gain in both BPEL and BPFSL so far. (Haven’t really measured girth yet, but need to! It seems *much* thicker and fuller lately)
Big improvement in EQ, and last night the ultimate payoff - the wife clearly noticed a difference as I was sliding in for the first time, really moaning and saying something like “you are filling me up so much tonight!” And it actually felt that way to me too - seemed longer and a tighter fit.
I don’t know, probably a lot this is in my head, but I’ll take what I can get. Not bad for a few weeks, and I”m only just getting started!!
Planning on doing a slow steady application of the newbie routine for the next 6 months or so, then add in hanging and clamping if I hit a plateau and/or if it feels right.
Any ‘newbie finally getting into the groove’ advice is appreciated!