Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

First ever PE session

12

First ever PE session

Hello Everyone,

Today I did my first ever PE session. I was following the Newbie Routine using a hot water cloth for heat. I decided to do 10 second stretches, 30 jelqs and 25x 5 second kegals as it was my first time.

I stopped at 30 jelqs because I felt a twinge of pain around the perineum. Is this normal or common? Does it mean I’m using too much pressure??

Also, pretty much after every jelq I had a renewed erection so had to wait about 15 seconds for it to subside slightly before the next jelq so the whole process took forever. Is this common?

And with regards to the kegals, by the time I had reached 25 I felt as though if I carried on I might actually orgasm, does this sounds familiar to anyone? Am I doing it wrong?

Does anyone know if Kegals affect kundalini energy or not??

I have a slight ache/pain just above and around my penis since finishing - is this a sign that I used too much pressure or did too many jelqs etc?

I was thinking of doing this for about a month every 3 days before I start increasing the number of reps etc, would this be a good move?

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Listening to your body is the most important thing, I can’t tell you the correct numbers for yourself.

However, pain is never good no matter what you are doing, and especially if it happens near your penis. I’d stop and get it checked out before proceeding, pain is always an indicator to stop.

From what you say, dull ache around and above your penis, but not the penis itself, would suggest stretching to aggressively, or pulling outwards too hard.

After you make sure you are in god working order (no damage, you only have one dick man), then your routine could change. As mentioned, listen to your body, and adapt as mecessary. With that said, I think 30 jelqs every 3 days is quite low, in the undertraining range. I started at 100 jelqs, and worked my way up to 200, 2 days on 1 off. As with anything, spreading it out into many sessions gradually improving that doing intense sporadic workouts is better.


Problem solving with fire.

Hello,

Originally Posted by keepcalm
I stopped at 30 jelqs because I felt a twinge of pain around the perineum. Is this normal or common? Does it mean I’m using too much pressure??


I believe perineum isn’t affect by jelqs, most likely this situation is coming from your kegels. Either too long hold or too strong muscle contraction. Easy up on the kegels and do them with 2 seconds hold.

Originally Posted by keepcalm
Also, pretty much after every jelq I had a renewed erection so had to wait about 15 seconds for it to subside slightly before the next jelq so the whole process took forever. Is this common?


Normal. If you get completely erect, wait a few seconds for the dissipation. In time you will be able to control your erection level while jelqing.

Originally Posted by keepcalm
I have a slight ache/pain just above and around my penis since finishing - is this a sign that I used too much pressure or did too many jelqs etc?


Could be from grip pressure or because this is your first PE session. This feeling should dissapear or drastically decrease after a good night of sleep. What kind of grip are you using there?

Originally Posted by keepcalm
I was thinking of doing this for about a month every 3 days before I start increasing the number of reps etc, would this be a good move?


If you are gaining with this, stay at it for one more month. Usually the upgrades tend to happen when the growth stops.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Hi Lenny, thanks for your reply.

I understand your point about the kegals having the potential to cause sensations in the perineum area, but I hadn’t actually done my kegals when I experienced this, only heat, stretches and jelqs. And it wasn’t a particularly bad pain, it was just a split second twinge.

The other pain I mentioned has drastically diminished over night but is still there when I think about it. Its not even a pain, just slight discomfort.

Do you think it is worth staying at this level of reps etc for a month to see if I get any gains, or do you think I should up it to the full newbie routine?

Originally Posted by Fornestruct
Listening to your body is the most important thing, I can’t tell you the correct numbers for yourself.

However, pain is never good no matter what you are doing, and especially if it happens near your penis. I’d stop and get it checked out before proceeding, pain is always an indicator to stop.

From what you say, dull ache around and above your penis, but not the penis itself, would suggest stretching to aggressively, or pulling outwards too hard.

After you make sure you are in god working order (no damage, you only have one dick man), then your routine could change. As mentioned, listen to your body, and adapt as necessary. With that said, I think 30 jelqs every 3 days is quite low, in the under-training range. I started at 100 jelqs, and worked my way up to 200, 2 days on 1 off. As with anything, spreading it out into many sessions gradually improving that doing intense sporadic workouts is better.

Hi Fornestruct,

Thank you for your reply.

Would you recommend going to a DR about the pain then? It was only for a split second and wasn’t particularly bad. And the acheyness around above my penis is greatly improved from yesterday and wasn’t even that bad when it started.

I agree that 30 jelqs is pretty damn low. My thinking was to really gradually ease myself into the newbie routine of a period of months - would this be counter productive? Is under-training counter productive?

Would you recommend more than one session a day to complete my target number of reps?

Many thanks for your time

If the pain was only a one time occurrence, wasn’t very intense, and hasn’t occurred since doing the same exercise, then I would keep it in mind but not worry about it. For the achyness, if it feels like it has healed, then I would think it is fine. As long as the soreness was to a moderate level, and not debilitating, then it should be fine.

In terms of undertraining, it is far better than overtraining. Undertraining is not counterproductive, and allows you time to fine tune your technique. Overtraining is counterproductive, and could result in permanent defecits. Fine tuning your technique is very important, and you are doing just that which is great. I would stick to one session per day, to give your penis sufficient time to recover.

Here is a link to a thread that might help guide your progress. I very much like your approach to PE, you are taking it slow, asking great questions, and thinking about each step along the way critically. I think you have the right approach, and I think you will succeed. Best of luck to you man.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!


Problem solving with fire.

Originally Posted by keepcalm
Do you think it is worth staying at this level of reps etc for a month to see if I get any gains, or do you think I should up it to the full newbie routine?

I would stick at this for a month, just changing the kegels hold to 2 seconds. By tracking your measurements and listening to your penis (PI), you will know when to upgrade.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

What is it with all these guys having problems with getting erections when jelqing.

I dont mean that in a bad way it’s just for me i don’t find the process of jelqing to be a pleasurable feeling. I have the opposite problem where i have trouble maintaining a 40 - 70% erection while doing them.

Maybe it’s just my age or that i don’t relate PE to any type of sexual pleasure.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Originally Posted by Fornestruct
If the pain was only a one time occurrence, wasn’t very intense, and hasn’t occurred since doing the same exercise, then I would keep it in mind but not worry about it. For the achyness, if it feels like it has healed, then I would think it is fine. As long as the soreness was to a moderate level, and not debilitating, then it should be fine.

In terms of undertraining, it is far better than overtraining. Undertraining is not counterproductive, and allows you time to fine tune your technique. Overtraining is counterproductive, and could result in permanent defecits. Fine tuning your technique is very important, and you are doing just that which is great. I would stick to one session per day, to give your penis sufficient time to recover.

Here is a link to a thread that might help guide your progress. I very much like your approach to PE, you are taking it slow, asking great questions, and thinking about each step along the way critically. I think you have the right approach, and I think you will succeed. Best of luck to you man.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

Thank you very much for your comments and also the link - just had a quick read and it seems there is a lot of useful information there. Best wishes to you!

Originally Posted by Lenny
I would stick at this for a month, just changing the kegels hold to 2 seconds. By tracking your measurements and listening to your penis (PI), you will know when to upgrade.

Thank you Lenny, I will take your advice.

Originally Posted by DamnIt
What is it with all these guys having problems with getting erections when jelqing.

I don’t mean that in a bad way it’s just for me I don’t find the process of jelqing to be a pleasurable feeling. I have the opposite problem where I have trouble maintaining a 40 - 70% erection while doing them.

Maybe it’s just my age or that I don’t relate PE to any type of sexual pleasure.

Hopefully in time I will desensitise to it because that first session took forever!

You’ve done better than I did. My first 5-6 PE sessions ended in masturbation. I couldn’t help it. I don’t do that anymore.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by keepcalm
Hopefully in time I will desensitise to it because that first session took forever!

Yeah stick with it.

Someone else on here said eventually your penis will learn when it’s play time and when it’s exercise time.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Originally Posted by keepcalm
Does anyone know if Kegals affect kundalini energy or not??

It can, but it doesn’t have to. In my own experience, after learning to pump energy up my spine, I would inadvertently do this during my PE routine which involves kegels, and get negative side effects. But now I know to keep the energy localized to my genitals (and sperm palace, perineum) and not let it travel up my spine so much.

Originally Posted by DamnIt
Yeah stick with it.

Someone else on here said eventually your penis will learn when it’s play time and when it’s exercise time.

I did. It is just a matter of time.

Actually the brain will learn to spot the difference. The penis will obey.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6406-08-2017 09:35 PM
Penis Size & PE Growth Rate Study @ ThundersplaceGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics2412-27-2014 07:57 PM
Does any one here masturbate before their Pe session and find it beneficial?knopflerPenis Enlargement Basics805-04-2011 03:52 PM
Just popped my cherry with 1st ever PE sessionnin0Penis Enlargement Basics502-28-2006 08:06 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.