Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

First ever PE session

12

Originally Posted by DamnIt
Yeah stick with it.

Someone else on here said eventually your penis will learn when it’s play time and when it’s exercise time.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
You’ve done better than I did. My first 5-6 PE sessions ended in masturbation. I couldn’t help it. I don’t do that anymore.

How soon after session do you think it is ok to masturbate?

Originally Posted by eponymous
It can, but it doesn’t have to. In my own experience, after learning to pump energy up my spine, I would inadvertently do this during my PE routine which involves kegels, and get negative side effects. But now I know to keep the energy localized to my genitals (and sperm palace, perineum) and not let it travel up my spine so much.

Thanks for your reply. I have studied and taken part practices such as yoga, chi gung, and mediation in the past so I know kundalini exists and energy imbalances can occur relatively easily if you don’t know what your doing (like me!).

Originally Posted by keepcalm
How soon after session do you think it is ok to masturbate?

I don’t masturbate but alot of guys, myself included, will have sex right after PE.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Originally Posted by DamnIt
I don’t masturbate but alot of guys, myself included, will have sex right after PE.

So I take there is no adverse effects on your PE progress if you do either straight after a session?

Thank you

Originally Posted by keepcalm
So I take there is no adverse effects on your PE progress if you do either straight after a session?

Thank you

Oh that debate.

Well depends who you ask but since you asked me. I see no reason that it would negatively affect your PE by releasing afterwards. Considering the physical and emotional benefits of ejaculation. I’m of the opinion it’s better to use it than lose it.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Originally Posted by DamnIt
Oh that debate.

Well depends who you ask but since you asked me. I see no reason that it would negatively affect your PE by releasing afterwards. Considering the physical and emotional benefits of ejaculation. I’m of the opinion it’s better to use it than lose it.

Thanks for your point of view, much appreciated

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 PM.