Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Finally learning to jelq

Originally Posted by pontiuspolet
Yeah.
Your routine seems like it IS pretty intense .. As far as 90% jelq routines go. ;)

I don’t think I could generate that kind of heat, because
I’m mostly using a homemade power-jelq device,
As it seems to be the only thing that really collects, holds,
And pushes blood up through to the head with any consistency.
(Every time I do a jelq it goes from 70% to 100% as I squeeze)

On the other hand (hey, masturbation puns!) when I manually jelq, unless I’m super aroused, I can’t collect, or distribute up the shaft, that amount of blood. I don’t know why. Sometimes towards the back end of a session, I will be aroused and “stretched” enough with the power jelqer (which is the dick equivalent of one of those old 50s fat burning devices, lol) that I CAN switch over to manual jelqing and get really good, head swelling, results.

But I’m not sure, unless I suddenly got like EQ Of The Gods, that I could ever generate your kind of heat with my hands! Rice sock it is!

Good luck everyone. I’ve been on a privacy-interupted unintended break for a few weeks, but am back to it!


With the lighter jelqing pressure it seems easier to maintain EQ. I use good lube on both hands and the free one adds stimulation as needed by rubbing around the head. I’ve never considered a machine as I like the arm workouts. I just hope I don’t get tennis elbow or carpal tunnel. That’s why I keep using the weights and stretching excercise. Hope your routine helps you gain. In the end that is all that matters. :)


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

I just wanted to post to keep this thread active for newbies and others who need to learn how to jelq.

I have gained 1/4” BPEL and 1/8” EG since I last measured. To date all my gains have been through jelqing/kegeling/edging routine. :) I’m a happy camper here at Thunder’s PE boot camp.


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Hanging and jelqing are the perfect combination for me at the present.

It is important that newbies read as much as they can about everything so that they can find what works for them, including jelqing.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

On a related note to the thread, how do you guys manage to grip fully at the base for the beginning of the jelq? Do you use a different grip or just dig really deep with each rep?

I don’t grip too tight. I use the standard ok grip and let my other three digits massage the low sack base. You’ll get the feel after you do a 1000 or 2. Remember it’s like squeezing honey from a smooth wooden dowel. Good luck!


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Metamorpho is correct, just watch your enthusiasm otherwise you can get some pretty bad abrasions, especially around follicles if you just shaved.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I must say I tried to find an answer in the thread, but I guess it eludes me.

I just recently started newbie routine and I was doing something I thought was jelqing (might be, but I saw contradicting advice). In essence what I did was get semi hard (50%-70%) then do an OK grip (or a different one) and push forward. Blood would go forward and swell the head. Then I’d take the same hand back and withdraw my skin (I’m uncut) and do it again. It seemed to be working ok, although I did have problems maintaining level of erection. I had to keep porn on (which I am planning to stop watching). Should I be doing it without porn? Oh and this was dry jelqing.

Now, in another place I read that I need to use 2 hands, and alternate. This I understood as the following idea, I grip at the base with right hand, push forward, blood in the shaft moves to the head, I keep head constricted with my right hand and then I put my left hand at the base, make an OK grip to keep blood in the shaft, after that I remove my right hand and push forward with left. Is it supposed to work like that? Push more and more blood into the penis, or is my first way of doing dry jelqs ok?

On the same note, I had big problems doing 2 handed move dry, so I used some lube. With it I had some success doing it the second way I described but I did not notice that amount of blood in penis increased dramatically more then from a single one handed jelq. Also wet jelqing with 2 hands found me having issues with skin, it would usually move forward and cover the head. I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to happen?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I think pressure in the head (it became really red/swollen) was higher when I was doing them one handed dry with porn to get me to 50-80% range, then when trying to do 2 handed switch method without getting more erect.

Originally Posted by ThePowerslave

I must say I tried to find an answer in the thread, but I guess it eludes me.

I just recently started newbie routine and I was doing something I thought was jelqing (might be, but I saw contradicting advice). In essence what I did was get semi hard (50%-70%) then do an OK grip (or a different one) and push forward. Blood would go forward and swell the head. Then I’d take the same hand back and withdraw my skin (I’m uncut) and do it again. It seemed to be working ok, although I did have problems maintaining level of erection. I had to keep porn on (which I am planning to stop watching). Should I be doing it without porn? Oh and this was dry jelqing.

Now, in another place I read that I need to use 2 hands, and alternate. This I understood as the following idea, I grip at the base with right hand, push forward, blood in the shaft moves to the head, I keep head constricted with my right hand and then I put my left hand at the base, make an OK grip to keep blood in the shaft, after that I remove my right hand and push forward with left. Is it supposed to work like that? Push more and more blood into the penis, or is my first way of doing dry jelqs ok?

On the same note, I had big problems doing 2 handed move dry, so I used some lube. With it I had some success doing it the second way I described but I did not notice that amount of blood in penis increased dramatically more then from a single one handed jelq. Also wet jelqing with 2 hands found me having issues with skin, it would usually move forward and cover the head. I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to happen?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I think pressure in the head (it became really red/swollen) was higher when I was doing them one handed dry with porn to get me to 50-80% range, then when trying to do 2 handed switch method without getting more erect.

Your first method is a good description of a typical dry jelq, and your second method is a typical wet jelq. Some guys use porn, others don’t. You will find teaching your penis to do what you want it to without relying on porn will be better in the long run.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Okay thank you, I was really confused about mention of two hands and dry jelq because I had trouble doing that.

Originally Posted by MetaMorpho
I don’t grip too tight. I use the standard ok grip and let my other three digits massage the low sack base. You’ll get the feel after you do a 1000 or 2. Remember it’s like squeezing honey from a smooth wooden dowel. Good luck!

Ok so I keep reading this. To clarify, is your penis the dowel, and your fingers aren’t touching? Or do you pretend there is a dowel under your penis and your fingers touch there, making a closed circle around the unit?

Originally Posted by ThePowerslave
Okay thank you, I was really confused about mention of two hands and dry jelq because I had trouble doing that.

Don’t know if you watched the videos? There you can clearly see the difference between the dry and wet jelq.
I’m uncut and I’m now solely dry jelqing which is going very well. In future I will definitely try wet jelqing but I first want to fully master a technique before I proceed with something new.

Originally Posted by firegoat

Imagine dipping a smooth stick in runny honey. Imagine using your jelqing finger and thumb to squeegee the honey off the stick. Transfer feeling to penis. Keep trying to imagine that as you jelq.

Bump!!! Too good to leave in the archives!


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 AM.