Few basic questions if you guys don't mind
Before you ask, yes I’ve done my fair share of reading on this site. In fact, I would say I think I’ve done too much and have confused myself on what’s proper and what’s not through reading what techniques have worked for certain individuals and which haven’t, but I think I’m well off.
Basically, I started a week ago and I’m essentially doing a moderation of this -> NEW newbie + advanced routine + the newbie routine on this site.
At the moment I’m :
1. Warming up with a sock or wash cloth for 5 minutes
2. Doing 30sec stretches using a paper towel for grip at the 12 o’clock, 9 o’clock, 6 o’clock, 3 o’clock positions and repeating that twice.
3. Using a tiny bit of lube (emu oil, I’m cut) and adding 5-10 jelqs every workout dependent on how I’m feeling.
4. Warming down with a sock or wash cloth for 5mins in conjunction with 3-5sec kegels.
If anyone would like to critique / make modifications to the above please do! Mainly going for 75% girth and 25% length.
The other thing is jelqing. I’m not sure on the correct technique, as it’s pretty hard to vividly paint an image by only using text (the videos are good, but don’t demonstrate it flawlessly)
- Basically, I try and stay in between 60-80% erect. I begin by gripping at the base with my 1st hand and working it slowly up towards the glans. When my first hand is almost half ways up towards the glans, I’ll take my second hand, place it at the base and grip lightly. When my first hand has reached the glans I’ll begin working my second hand up then the cycle essentially repeats itself.
My stipulation : 1. On a scale of 1-10 of gripping strength, my jelqing hand moving up the shaft is about a 7, and the hand gripping the base is about a 3-4, does that sound about right? 2. While my hand is moving up the shaft, there’s usually a lot of foreskin that gets bunched up towards the glans, should I be pulling that down with the hand that’s around the base of my penis every time? I can get an extra second or maybe two of jelqing time if I did that since it’s not bunched up.. Haven’t read about anyone else having that problem, not sure how else to explain but I’m cut.
Thanks guys, any comments/tips will be greatly appreciated :) !