Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Feeling Suicidal

123

Originally Posted by Titleist
I think you missed the point. If someone my starting size can be made to feel like less than a man, anyone can. That’s where the mental part comes in. I remember feeling insignificant by the comments my ex wife made. It took a long time for me to realize I could be comfortable in my own skin. I know it’s something you can do as well.

We are sexual beings, but we aren’t having sex 24/7. There’s so much more to like than your penis.

I understood your point and didn’t mean to deny your truth. I don’t doubt that a man of any size can be made to feel insignificant. What I was trying to say is that there is a BIG difference between being insecure and being in denial. I’ve been through this rodeo at least a dozen times now, where I just wipe off the comment and try to keep going, as if it were some isolated incident from a mean woman. But this has basically been the theme for my entire sexual life.

I know we aren’t having sex 24/7— my sexual appetite isn’t even that grand to be honest. But can I have sex more than once every two years? Can I have sex with a woman more than once before she runs away? Can I stop getting laughed at, getting friend zoned IMMEDIATELY after having sex, or dealing with suddenly cold personalities as if I wasted THEIR time for trying to please them with a little dick?

This is beyond having a good lay and impressing women… it’s about restoring my humanity.

Originally Posted by PSAbrah
If you are so fragile that you are unwilling to post stats anonymously online because fear of getting mocked you have much bigger problems then your penis.

My advice is to focus on improving your entire life. Eat better, exercise more, go to church, take a class or join a club.

Start a noob routine but do not try what has already been tried with out good results. Modify it and approach very seriously and with caution.

Lastly maybe consider hiring a coach.

I’m not unwilling because of fear, but because I don’t want that to be a distraction. Other suicidal people might come across this thread and find out I’m bigger than them and drive them further into the abyss. You can go through my post history if you really need to know, but understand I lost a good amount of gains from having stopped PE (and getting older?).

Originally Posted by 4thewind
I’m not unwilling because of fear, but because I don’t want that to be a distraction. Other suicidal people might come across this thread and find out I’m bigger than them and drive them further into the abyss. You can go through my post history if you really need to know, but understand I lost a good amount of gains from having stopped PE (and getting older?).

Well put, it’s not about your size it’s how you feel about it.

Also I’d say don’t waste anymore time doing the newbie routine, you’re going to have to try something more serious.
What exactly are your goals ?

He mentioned them before, 7.5 x 5.5

Originally Posted by Jaybomb
He mentioned them before, 7.5 x 5.5

That’s my long term goal, not current stats (not even close).

Originally Posted by 4thewind
That’s my long term goal, not current stats (not even close).

It’s a healthy and reasonable goal. I don’t know your starting stats but it shouldn’t be unattainable.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:08 AM.