Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Fastest way to gain L and G

Fastest way to gain L and G

I’m currently 6.5- 6.75 in L and 5.5 in G bone pressed. What is the best way to make gains? I need a program if you will

Newbie routine > do it > ask again in 90 days.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

And perhaps you should also know … you are already big!

But don’t let that stop you getting bigger.:) +1 on the newbie routine though.

Originally Posted by jetli2020
I’m currently 6.5- 6.75 in L and 5.5 in G bone pressed. What is the best way to make gains? I need a program if you will

It seems that everybody wants quick gains(wich is normal), there is not such as quick gains. You might gain faster when you start PE, but eventually it slows down.
You’re sprinting and then you get tired and run slower.

Originally Posted by jetli2020

I’m currently 6.5- 6.75 in L and 5.5 in G bone pressed. What is the best way to make gains? I need a program if you will

Try a dick stretching torture machine LOL!

If there isn’t I should invent one

Originally Posted by sricardo
Try a dick stretching torture machine LOL!
If there isn’t I should invent one

There is one. It’s called the noose type extender.

I want the Sizegenetics extender!!! But damn I can’t throw that money out there yet! I read that guys thread and knew about it prior even joining Thunders.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
It seems that everybody wants quick gains(wich is normal), there is not such as quick gains. You might gain faster when you start PE, but eventually it slows down.
You’re sprinting and then you get tired and run slower.

I have done the sprint, now I need the torture device!


Starting stats: 6.4" / 4.75" Current Stats: 7.5" / 5.25" Next Goal: 8.5" / 5.5" Long term goal: 9" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by sleepy278

There is one. It’s called the noose type extender.

Yeah crank it up as much as possible:)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Length gain between circ scar and glans?ryan_bressonPenis Enlargement Basics902-11-2010 03:07 AM
To gain or not to gaindonpatch84Penis Enlargement Basics1510-03-2008 11:00 PM
Help. Seeing FL gain, but no EL gain.TheOnePenis Enlargement1605-29-2008 11:50 AM
Fat Pharms: Prescription for Weight GaintwatteaserMale Supplements004-20-2008 06:53 AM
Positive PIs mean that you'll gain?thecrow19Penis Enlargement Basics502-11-2008 11:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 PM.