Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Extreme Retracting

Originally Posted by godofdeviltry
Another example for my theory is .. I think the Chinese or the Japanese women ( I think they were some kind of slaves/Dancers) wore very small shoes when they were growing up. Even after they grow into adulthood their feet remain somewhat crumpled up and small.

I believe that was done by the Chinese to the feet of women from wealthy families of status and it was called foot “binding”. The women would lose or never develop the ability to walk. The servants would wait on them hand and foot a carry them around on litters.

I definitely believe your theory regarding organ memory as applied to the penis… Mine has been retracted for 60 years and won’t be forgetting that for a while.

Which reminds me… Is there an “organ memory” of circumcision? The procedure is extremely sudden and painful and might be “traumatic”. Certainly that could be a searing memory that is difficult for the organ to “forget”… On an organ basis though few remember it consciously. It is almost never done with anesthetic. Possibly contributes to turtling? Yes, I am circumcised.

Ummm…

Organ memory?

Lloyd just keep doing the newbie routine and figure out how to wear your golf weights for longer.

Your penis will get it. It won’t need to be reminded after a while.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Lloyd Baker
I believe that was done by the Chinese to the feet of women from wealthy families of status and it was called foot “binding”. The women would lose or never develop the ability to walk. The servants would wait on them hand and foot a carry them around on litters.

I definitely believe your theory regarding organ memory as applied to the penis… Mine has been retracted for 60 years and won’t be forgetting that for a while.

Which reminds me… Is there an “organ memory” of circumcision? The procedure is extremely sudden and painful and might be “traumatic”. Certainly that could be a searing memory that is difficult for the organ to “forget”… On an organ basis though few remember it consciously. It is almost never done with anesthetic. Possibly contributes to turtling? Yes, I am circumcised.


Thanks for the note on “foot binding”.

It was a mere speculative theory that I was thinking of. Makes sense to ask why not all organs grow back. Like bone healing after a fracture. If I lost a finger would it grow back? Im not sure if all organs are designed to behave in such specific manner. Skin has a great potential. Lots of people here have restores their foreskins after circumcision. From my own experience,as mentioned above in my post earlier, I have noticed the foreskin to retract all by itself.

carefully analyzing PE, the same could also hold true here. Why dont people lose all their PE gains when they stop PE workouts like people lose body mass after stopping workouts in the gym? Possibly, a new memory command for the penis?? I dont know. Lol. If there is merit to this theory, It could be explored further. Maybe someday your penis will stop retracting.


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Ummm..

Organ memory?

Lloyd just keep doing the newbie routine and figure out how to wear your golf weights for longer.

Your penis will get it. It won’t need to be reminded after a while.

Yup! Used tighter cotton strips and tape today and it stayed-on for almost 10 hours. Tomorrow, I think I’ll try 3 golf weights with the same method.

Why go overboard Lloyd?

You don’t want to beat the hell out of it. Why not stick to what is working until it doesn’t anymore, then up the weight?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Apparently, “newbies” can’t post pictures, just as they aren’t allowed to have avatars. However, I documented my starting point with my digital camera before wearing the weights yesterday.

Originally Posted by zaneblue
Oh, I’m a lot more Jungian than you think. Jung was into a lot of things, and I’m pretty into those things too, and not just in a theoretical way.

Ok, if you are into things Jungian, you MUST be into dreams. See if you can glean anything from this:

During my 10 hour ADS yesterday with the 2 golf weights, I had repeated, recurrent memories of a dream from my teens or early 20s that I haven’t thought about for at least 30 years:

I step up to a urinal and pull on my penis to overcome the retraction (as per usual) and the penis falls off into the urinal. I am horrified and retrieve it putting it back in place and it seems ok… But, I am very worried and distraught. End of dream or at least my memory of it… I remember puzzling over this dream at the time, but had no symbolic dream analysis capabilities at the time.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Hey Lloyd,

Start a new thread, in this forum, for your pics and I’ll move it to the Pics Forum for you.

Ok, great… I’ll get the pics together and re-sized.

Mr. Baker

I can sure sympathize with your situation as I have the same problem - being a “grower” rather than a “shower”. It really effected my entire teenage years as I avoided ANY situation that might embarass me.

Perhaps this retraction tendency is a genetic throwback to living in cold climates. I suspect there is no permanent solution for this. You can however, increase the average flaccid length by increasing the overall length. ie: add an inch by hanging and you’ve added perhaps 7/8ths inch to the flaccid.

Sure you can take various suppliments or even vitamin V for a nice hang, but you’ll lose it when you quit taking them. You can probably guess my recommedation - start a hanging routine, and on the off hours wear an ADS. I can’t wear an ADS at the office, so I’ll wear a traction wrap - the “HTW”

“grower” - for a reason

Originally Posted by Grower
Sure you can take various suppliments or even vitamin V for a nice hang, but you’ll lose it when you quit taking them.

Hmmmm? What is vitamin V?

Originally Posted by Lloyd Baker
Hmmmm? What is vitamin V?

sorry - its Viagra. Bought some off-shore generic a couple of years ago. besides the obvious, it helps my flaccid too for maybe 36 hours.

Originally Posted by Grower
Sorry - it’s Viagra. Bought some off-shore generic a couple of years ago. Besides the obvious, it helps my flaccid too for maybe 36 hours.

I didn’t notice any difference with Viagra or Cialis; though extra rock hard sex was nice… Of course, my condition seems considerably more extreme than yours as I am working with a much smaller unit (for now!).

Originally Posted by zaneblue
Well there’s the obvious penis size insecurity motif to be pulled out of that dream, but if you want to go into astrology and the collective unconscious—you are a Capricorn, ruled by Saturn (Cronos). This link might be insightful:

Http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/Cronos.html

I sense a “castration fear” that may itself explain the retraction phenomenon as a psychological attempt to “defend” against castration by withdrawing from outer reality… .

Never could find my time of birth… You never responded to my correct birthday.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:16 AM.