Experts Opinion Please
I hope are all well! I have been doing PE for over 10 years on and off with little improvement unfortunately.
I have found jelquing of particular use gaining girth with it.
Problems I have encountered:
1. Manual jelquing has put a great strain on my hands - to the point where my hands tire quickly
2. I have tried the power jelq device (the one with the rollers) but my hands fatigue quickly with this too.
3. Manual stretching is also tiresome on the hands.
4. I recently made my own bib hanger. I started off with 2.5kg and hung for an hour. I felt not much was happening so increased to 3.5kg. I did most of my hanging while sitting - the string holding the weight hanging off the edge of the chair. Is this ok or do people stand around for an hour whilst hanging? I also did not feel much of a stretch. I felt more the blood being forced into the glans rather than a stretch.
I don’t feel I am making much progress because I don’t feel a stretch and if I increase the weight the hanger can slip and also become painful.
5. I live with my wife and would like discretion when I practice PE, but with my wife around it is near enough impossible. How does everybody else do PE when you live with somebody?
6. I’ve also found PE particularly time consuming. I usually hang for an hour - which is difficult when you live with somebody so I often grab an hour when I can but it is not always possible.
I would like to increase length but there seems to be little change or it becomes painful.
If anybody could share some light on this and offer some solutions I would be most grateful!
Great site by the way!