Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Erection level when clamping

Erection level when clamping

According to the instructions, one should obtain a full (100%) erection when clamping. However, I have found that, at such level of erection, my penis is too stiff for it to have any kind of expansion.

I have tried clamping at around 85%~90% erection and the results seemed to be better than at 100%. It engorged more and the veins popped out more and I could feel that the unit was being “worked” harder.

Did anyone else notice that, too, or am I doing something wrong here?

Hey TheOne I know what you mean. If you obtain a 100% erection and than clamp, is hard to get expansion. You need to obtain 50%-70% erection, put the clamp, than you work to a 110% erection.

So long as once you’re in the clamp you maintain a 100% erection, going in at 80/90/100% shouldn’t make too much difference, although I prefer to be at full tilt before locking down. :up:


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by bugasman
Hey TheOne I know what you mean. If you obtain a 100% erection and than clamp, is hard to get expansion. You need to obtain 50%-70% erection, put the clamp, than you work to a 110% erection.


Thanks. Glad to know that I am not the only one having this problem.

Originally Posted by drilla9
So long as once you’re in the clamp you maintain a 100% erection, going in at 80/90/100% shouldn’t make too much difference, although I prefer to be at full tilt before locking down. :up:


If I get to 100%, if seems like the clamp doesn’t “bite” into my penis very well. Actually, I am using a cable tie, maybe that’s the reason…I am too small for the clamp. :o

Originally Posted by TheOne
Actually, I am using a cable tie, maybe that’s the reason…

Ouch. :morose:


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

I usually get to 100%, but by the time I get the wrap and clamp on it’s gone down to 85%-90%. I just put it on then get right back up again.

Originally Posted by drilla9

Ouch. :morose:

Haha…it’s not as bad as it sounds. I still use a wrap with the cable tie. If I use the cable clamp, I will need to wrap my unit up pretty good, to the point that I feel that the wrapping somewhat “adsorbs” the pressure which is being applied from the clamp. I just don’t have enough girth. I guess I am one of those below-the-average folks. But hey, maybe that will change soon. :D

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping girth vs regular erection girthplump6Penis Enlargement Basics1811-29-2007 05:37 PM
Erection level when jelqing and results?biggerjohnsonPenis Enlargement306-25-2006 03:00 PM
Clamping is causing major erection problems!mike2002Injuries and Treatments1104-16-2006 08:27 AM
Erection AngleBiaxidentPenis Enlargement Basics211-02-2003 04:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 PM.