Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Erect stretching.

12

OK, I´ll stretch lightly today and see what happens. Thank you !

Originally Posted by firegoat
The structure of your penis when erect is designed to resist compression and extension. Stretch flaccid.

If you’ve made flaccid stretched gains, like quite a lot, say an inch or so and it’s now showing when you’re erect I think stretching erect will help encourage the flaccid gains to become erect ones. Oh and I don’t particularly think a penis is designed to resist extension exactly.

Originally Posted by Audacia

If you’ve made flaccid stretched gains, like quite a lot, say an inch or so and it’s now showing when you’re erect I think stretching erect will help encourage the flaccid gains to become erect ones.

I don’t see what mechanism would be behind that?

Quote
Oh and I don’t particularly think a penis is designed to resist extension exactly.

Yes, designed would be the wrong word for its resistance to extension, it just happened to be the easiest to use.

Whereas it is designed to resist compression, it is also designed to resist lateral force, ie. bending. What causes bending? That would be one side of the penis trying to compress, and the other trying to stretch. Which is the primary mechanism of these two that resists bending? Try bending your dick sideways when erect and see where the force falls: the side trying to stretch.

So by proxy, rather than design, the penis is designed to resist extension when erect, otherwise it would have no stability. I hope that makes sense to everyone?

Any extension you are likely to see when trying to stretch an erect penis should either come from straightening any curve, or very slight stretching of the various attachments, which are better stretched flaccid. If you are getting much stretch from the shaft itself, I would be worried.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Erect stretching targets my ligaments well especially on the left and right side of my base. I don’t think its worth the risk though and I really don’t know if it has helped me gain I just love the feeling.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Guess I’ll take firegoats word on this. He obviously knows the penis structure a lot better than me. How would flaccid stretched gains become erect gains then Firegoat?

Originally Posted by Audacia

Guess I’ll take firegoats word on this. He obviously knows the penis structure a lot better than me. How would flaccid stretched gains become erect gains then Firegoat?

I don’t understand your question. You don’t get EL gains from normal (flaccid) stretching?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Definently not a fan of erect stretching. It seems to dangerous because when erect the tunica is rigid and more likely to rupture or tear then plastically deform with stretching.


(Starting size) (NBPEL: 8 Inches), (BPEL: 8.5 Inches) (BPFSL: Didn't measure then), (Midshaft Girth: 5.2 Inches), (Base Girth: 5.5 Inches)
(Current size) (NBPEL: 9.3 Inches), (BPEL: 9.7 Inches), (BPFSL: 10.3 Inches), (Midshaft Girth: 5.8 Inches), (Base Girth: 6.35 Inches)
(Final Goal) To be the next Mandingo LOL.

Banned.

Originally Posted by Audacia

How would flaccid stretched gains become erect gains then Firegoat?

There are lots of theories on that, most of which are put forward in this thread, which discusses the relationship of BPFSL to EL in some detail. It is just a theory, but then so is much of PE, but a lot of it makes sense. Focus Your PE and gain


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by saiyan22

Definently not a fan of erect stretching. It seems to dangerous because when erect the tunica is rigid and more likely to rupture or tear then plastically deform with stretching.

Agree.

What if you press the top side of the penis down? That would stretch the ligaments, right?

Originally Posted by Turnau

What if you press the top side of the penis down? That would stretch the ligaments, right?

Yes, but be very careful because the Corpus Spongiosum which runs along the underside of your penis can be permanently damaged by being ‘kinked’. So don’t do it hard, too far, or with a very solid erection.

It’s much safer to target the ligs with normal flaccid stretches.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Yes, but be very careful because the Corpus Spongiosum which runs along the underside of your penis can be permanently damaged by being ‘kinked’. So don’t do it hard, too far, or with a very solid erection.
It’s much safer to target the ligs with normal flaccid stretches.

Thanks, FireGoat!

People who think outside the spectrum, are the ones who make progress while others stand by saying, “you cannot do it that way, it’s written that it’s dangerous”.


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Originally Posted by 17ml

People who think outside the spectrum, are the ones who make progress while others stand by saying, “you cannot do it that way, it’s written that it’s dangerous”.

I don’t know, maybe you’ve got multiple dicks so you’re willing to take risks. I have only one and I prefer to play it safe. :)


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by 17ml
People who think outside the spectrum, are the ones who make progress while others stand by saying, “you cannot do it that way, it’s written that it’s dangerous”.

Most people make progress without thinking outside the box. Experimentation is fine, and keeps PE interesting, but promoting methods that are potentially dangerous, and won’t give any more gains than can be got from safer methods is not doing anyone a service. Nothing wrong with asking about them and discussing them though.

I’ve seen very few instances of “you cannot do it that way”.
When a method is potentially dangerous it is only sensible to say so, and outline the risks, then the person can decide for themselves; which is what has mostly happened in this thread so far.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 PM.