Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Erect length Girth Penis deformation

Erect length Girth Penis deformation

Hi, my erect length is about 6.7 inches when I’m 100% erect. When I measure my girth it’s about 6 inches in the mid-shaft. I would like to reach 7 inch in length, I can’t seem to find an answer here how to get started some newbie routine on how to gain length.

Also my penis looks kinda deformed, it’s narrower at the base, wider in the mid-shaft and it’s oval shaped (wide side to side) not “round” is it normal? Also I have curve that goes downward like banana, is there any way to fix it? Can anybody give me an advice or send me an link from this site with some info and how to PE the safest way, I don’t want to cause my self any injury. I want that 0.3 inch !

Thanks.

START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info

A good place to start and good stats to start at. I’m just going to say this,
you’ve been a member since 2009 and you haven’t seen the newbie routine?

Having an oval shape is normal. A little less girth at the base is also not unusual.
You will find a few threads on curve correction, just give the search button a go.

Good luck and happy gains.


06-06-2011: 6.5" x 5.5" Current: 7.14" x 5.5"

Long term goal 8x6 short term goal 7.2x5.6

Pic's and Progress :worthy: Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by dewberry
START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info

A good place to start and good stats to start at. I’m just going to say this,
You’ve been a member since 2009 and you haven’t seen the newbie routine?

Having an oval shape is normal. A little less girth at the base is also not unusual.
You will find a few threads on curve correction, just give the search button a go.

Good luck and happy gains.

Thanks, I actually didn’t use this site for PE as I had some pelvic issues

Is that NBPEL?? Would love to see a pic. Sounds like a great size, shape, already.

You should not aim for more girth IMO. If your 6.7 is NBP you should grab a 1/4” and be done. 7X6 is the ideal NBP IMO.

6” girth is too much for a lot of women. Trust me I’m there and know.

What pelvic issues did you have?

Most people don’t have a downward curve, but it certainly isn’t abnormal or bad in any way. If you do the newbie routine, specifically length work, it is likely that that will straighten it out a bit.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
What pelvic issues did you have?

Most people don’t have a downward curve, but it certainly isn’t abnormal or bad in any way. If you do the newbie routine, specifically length work, it is likely that that will straighten it out a bit.

CPPS / Damaged perineal body which cause me deflated glans and hard flaccid got treated with Pelvic floor physical therapy.

I have downward curve because when I born a was partly circumcised so my skin underside my penis is shorter than on the upper side, that’s why I developed an downward curve.

Originally Posted by baywatch
Is that NBPEL?? Would love to see a pic. Sounds like a great size, shape, already.

You should not aim for more girth IMO. If your 6.7 is NBP you should grab a 1/4” and be done. 7X6 is the ideal NBP IMO.

6” girth is too much for a lot of women. Trust me I’m there and know.

I’m skinny so I don’t know if BPEL measurement will make any different but I measure it NBP as I don’t have any fat on my pubic. But will try next time.

Originally Posted by Elindo
CPPS / Damaged perineal body which cause me deflated glans and hard flaccid got treated with Pelvic floor physical therapy.

I have downward curve because when I born a was partly circumcised so my skin underside my penis is shorter than on the upper side, that’s why I developed an downward curve.

Did you get your deflated glans/hard flaccid sorted? Would you mind making a post of it here: Tweaking - Deflated Glans/Firm Flaccid/V. Hard Shaft Possible Venous Leakage

There aren’t any other members on Thunder’s I’m aware of who successfully got the treatment and it would be good for some members to see a report of you actually having success.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
Did you get your deflated glans/hard flaccid sorted? Would you mind making a post of it here: Tweaking - Deflated Glans/Firm Flaccid/V. Hard Shaft Possible Venous Leakage

There aren’t any other members on Thunder’s I’m aware of who successfully got the treatment and it would be good for some members to see a report of you actually having success.

I’m not 100% cured yet as I’m still waiting for my appointment. I thought I’ve had problem in the penis but the hard flaccid and soft/deflated glans is a pelvic issue, it’s NOT a urological issue, people who got this problem should seek pelvic floor therapist who do internal and external massage work, have bio feedback equipment and do trigger points. This site contain very important info which helped me alot. I have noticed that the site is already mentioned in the link you send me, but anyway here it is.

Http://forum.hardflaccid.org

If somebody seeking an urologist, they will never get cured. People with hard flaccid need to get their pelvic muscles into good condition.

At least in my case.


Last edited by Elindo : 03-30-2012 at .

Are you sure? Do you know people who got cured by the pelvic therapy? There are several posts here about this issue, so that could be a good thing to know.

About your penis shape etc., the sole problem is the bad circumcision, which I think should be easly to fix through another foreskin surgery.

Originally Posted by marinera
Are you sure? Do you know people who got cured by the pelvic therapy? There are several posts here about this issue, so that could be a good thing to know.

About your penis shape etc., the sole problem is the bad circumcision, which I think should be easily to fix through another foreskin surgery.

The creator of the hard flaccid forum got cured from trigger points therapy, there is some post from him:

“The injury I had to cause HF (Hard Flaccid) was either directly to the Perineal Body or very much involved it. When I got HF, a large painful knot/lump formed in my perineum. I later came to discover with my doctors that this was my Perineal Body. It had suffered a strain or collapse type injury, which caused it to essentially wrap itself into a knot, which essentially means that it became one large trigger point.”

Try to search “soft glans” in the forum.

Wow dude, really nice starting stats. Born lucky.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does Big Girth Kill Length Gains?ModestoManPenis Enlargement5912-18-2016 09:22 PM
A couple of articles that are sceptical towards P.EJaybeePenis Enlargement6303-23-2011 04:12 PM
Lengthening Shortened Penis Caused By Peyronie's...penismithMen's Sexual Health310-31-2010 11:02 AM
big gains in length want only girth, any tips? and some penis survey numbersUncasPenis Enlargement1005-24-2005 01:32 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:25 AM.