Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Edging and Perpetual Horniness

Edging and Perpetual Horniness

Hi guys,

I’m still relatively new to PE and trying to implement the newbie routine on a consistent basis. I’ve had plenty of fits and starts with PE, but I want to get down a schedule that works for me and not get too far ahead of myself with all the information and tips provided on here. The main goal for now is to come up with a program I can stick to, the rest will come gradually.

One of the things I’ve read about that I think is pretty fundamental is cutting down on masturbation and ejaculation to solidify my gains. I’ve learned that edging is the best way to do this and I want to make it part of my routine, but I have one basic problem with it so far. The consensus on this board is that there are no cons to edging. On the other hand, most health scientists agree that masturbating to orgasm is generally a healthy habit, especially for a young guy like me, because the absolute refractory period following orgasm gives your sex drive a chance to chill out for a while.

In my case, I’ve found that without masturbating to orgasm regularly, I start thinking about sex constantly, to the point that it becomes distracting. The stimulation without release just makes me hornier. Basically, I want to bang every cute girl I see, and I don’t get that clear-headed feeling I have when I drop a load every day.

Any advice on this subject? I know there are a lot of edging advocates and experts on here, and I’d like to hear from you.


"These big vagina ladies are getting away with murder."

12/03/2010 (start) : BPEL - 5.9", EG - 5.0"

This is tough. I agree with you. Masturbating/edging without orgasm can be a real mental disturbance.

I am also going through the dilemma. I don’t like the turtling effect after orgasm. I makes my unit smaller and firm. So I try not to orgasm. On the other and, without orgasm and constant stimulation, my mind is driven wild by my horniness. Without orgasm, I find I have sleep problems.. which I am trying to deal with right now.

Maybe I shouldn’t edge at all? Since night wood will give me enough erection to cement my gains?

Anyone with a suggestion?


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Interesting how everyone has a different attitude toward this.

For me arousal to climax is a real downer, even when I was young.
Right after the release I would feel a wave of disappointment and sort of depression.
I do not get this feeling after having real sex though.

On the flip side, I like the wired feeling I get when I end an edging session without release.
I feel more motivated, particularly towards meeting women, and generally feel more energetic.

It probably has a lot to do with psychological conditioning.

As you can read from my log, I edge many times a day without cumming. This, of course, causes me to be horny constantly. However, I have experienced alot of gains. It is something you will eventually get used to. When you do blow your load the orgasm is absolutely amazing. One thing I have gotten very good at is when I edge I will let myself go to the very limit and shut down my kegels which allow some good cream to ooze out. This allows slight relief for my prostate but keeps me from blowing the whole load and maintaining my horniness for the long haul. Believe me, you will get used to it. I manage an insurance office, am on the board for our neighborhood association, work heavily with our youth at church, am a husband and father of two active teenagers and still work out. My head is clear to accomplish all I need to and still enjoy being horny.


HoustonWoods

Beginning stats 3/2010: BPEL: 6" Flaccid: 3.5" Erect Girth: 5.25

Stats as of 8/2015: BPEL: 8" Flaccid: 6 1/2" Flaccid Girth: 5.25 Erect Girth: 6 5/8"

While I was doing active PE I had regular sex and masturbated also. I made pretty rapid gains during that time. I do not see ejaculating as a detriment to gains except (perhaps) in guys who have a very looooong refractory period, like days. These guys may need to hold back some on sexual activity just to keep their libidos in high gear.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by tinytim
For me arousal to climax is a real downer, even when I was young.
Right after the release I would feel a wave of disappointment and sort of depression.

Aww yeah I know that feeling. Kind of like if, right after you cum, sex and tits just seem stupid and unattractive?
Or am I just a crazy exception to this phenom after release?


Dec '09 : NBPEL: 6'' x EG: 5.1'' x FL: 2" -----> Aug '10 : NBPEL: 6.3'' x EG: 5.6'' x FL: 2"

Yeah, don't worry. It did not take me 8 months to get these gains. I was more off than on when it came to PE :O

Goal: EL: 7.25" x EG: 6.2" x FL: 4"

Originally Posted by Demerit1
Aww yeah I know that feeling. Kind of like if, right after you cum, sex and tits just seem stupid and unattractive?
Or am I just a crazy exception to this phenom after release?



Well if you are being serious and not making a joke, no you are not an exception.
This is exactly the feeling. Like “what was I just doing, who needs all this sex crap? I have shit to do.”

Strangely this is not what I feel just after cumming if I am having real sex with someone I am into.
In that case I never seem to come down. I just want to fuck more. If I could physically swing it, I think I would
Fuck all night and into the morning. I have been with chicks that I fucked at night before going to bed, then fucked them after they got up to piss, and then fucked them again the next morning after waking up.

It’s just masturbation that is the downer for me.

Originally Posted by tinytim
Well if you are being serious and not making a joke, no you are not an exception.
This is exactly the feeling. Like “what was I just doing, who needs all this sex crap? I have shit to do.”

Strangely this is not what I feel just after cumming if I am having real sex with someone I am into.
In that case I never seem to come down. I just want to fuck more. If I could physically swing it, I think I would
Fuck all night and into the morning. I have been with chicks that I fucked at night before going to bed, then fucked them after they got up to piss, and then fucked them again the next morning after waking up.

It’s just masturbation that is the downer for me.

I agree that the immediate aftermath of a wank is often depressing. I sometimes experience it in the form of existential gloom .. Louis CK does a hilarious bit about that phenomenon:

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

That only lasts a little while for me, though. I usually do it before I go to sleep, and when I wake up the next day I’m not thinking about sex (as often as I would be if I hadn’t jacked off the night before). To me, that benefit outweighs the temporary feeling of being so very, very alone in the universe.


"These big vagina ladies are getting away with murder."

12/03/2010 (start) : BPEL - 5.9", EG - 5.0"

I wish I could remember the owner of the Thread that taught a part of Tantra that promised a partial release that allowed a very short refractory. In essence the method explained that, if you edged or ballooned, when you absolutely had to blow and you reach the PONR you must move down and rapidly stimulate the lower shaft and base but absolutely let nothing touch the frenulum/glans throughout expulsion and detumnescence and for a time afterwards. By doing this you find that you can come right back and you probably will not turtle.
I have tried this and found it to be true. The orgasm is not as round and intense but in an hour or so you feel like you have not jacked off. The Thread actually taught that you could orgasm right away again.

My theory is that there is a direct (refractory) connection between the brain’s pleasure centers and the glans/frenulum area which area, if avoided, does the trick. Maybe someone like Westla would have a better explanation, if indeed, he would agree with it .

I edge clamped everyday, and I am clearheaded, makes me think differently and happier/focused idk, feels like i’m high off the best weed ever. However the slightest smell, touch, or sexual action will have me in a frenzy lol. I like it and wouldn’t change it for anything in the world….. well except maybe reaching my goal sooner lol.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Eureka! Quite by accident I found the Thread discussed by me, above, that outlines edging to ejaculation that allows short refractory times. It is excellent in its presentation as well as content by an excellent writer. The Thread is by “8 x 8” and it is titled “Extreme EQ , EF, ——-and 2 techniques/habits”.

Yes, of course, RedJr. Have you read it?

Originally Posted by PStarInProgress
Hi guys,

I’m still relatively new to PE and trying to implement the newbie routine on a consistent basis. I’ve had plenty of fits and starts with PE, but I want to get down a schedule that works for me and not get too far ahead of myself with all the information and tips provided on here. The main goal for now is to come up with a program I can stick to, the rest will come gradually.

One of the things I’ve read about that I think is pretty fundamental is cutting down on masturbation and ejaculation to solidify my gains. I’ve learned that edging is the best way to do this and I want to make it part of my routine, but I have one basic problem with it so far. The consensus on this board is that there are no cons to edging. On the other hand, most health scientists agree that masturbating to orgasm is generally a healthy habit, especially for a young guy like me, because the absolute refractory period following orgasm gives your sex drive a chance to chill out for a while.

In my case, I’ve found that without masturbating to orgasm regularly, I start thinking about sex constantly, to the point that it becomes distracting. The stimulation without release just makes me hornier. Basically, I want to bang every cute girl I see, and I don’t get that clear-headed feeling I have when I drop a load every day.

Any advice on this subject? I know there are a lot of edging advocates and experts on here, and I’d like to hear from you.

I don’t know about the refractory period being beneficial. I don’t even have one and I’m healthy. But regular sex, masturbation, and orgasm is healthy for men and women. A recent study was done and found that men who had sex/orgasmed a few times a week lived longer than those who didn’t. Don’t remember the specifics just remember reading about it. I have sex and or masturbate several times a day, sometimes one orgasm after the other consecutively. I am constantly horny whether I cum or not. It’s a natural state of existance with me. Masturbation is not the evil, dick killer that some would have you believe. It’s good for you. It’s how we train our selves to have sex. Overall health is a far more important concern. Penis health is a great indicator of total health. If you wake up with raging wood every day and your libido and EQ is great, a bit of spanking the monkey won’t kill you.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:47 AM.