Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Easier to gain if you have a big penis from start

12

Originally Posted by e211
Ligament stretching should be unaffected by your starting penis length. However I can see how tunica stretching may be easier with a longer starting length. As you say a percentage gain for 8 inches is longer than the same for a shorter penis. Then again some would say your starting gitth at 5.5 could hold you back because it’s like a thicker rubber band being harder to stretch.
So I guess my answer is maybe. In any case I wouldn’t worry if I were you because you are already at many of our goal sizes already so even if you gained little you are still ahead.
What made you want to PE? I would imagine you’ve only had positive and probably “the biggest” comments so far.

OK, yea I have read before that bigger girth could decrease length gains but 5.5 inch girth is at the base so it’s not so thick. Sure there have been some positive comments but I would like to be a bit bigger and I wanna get an harder erection, sometimes it gets a bit soft during sex. And I’m a shower, not a grower, it’s over 6 inch flaccid sometimes almost 6.5 inch so it would be fun if it could grow more then 2 inch when getting hard.

As I expected some ppl say I am greedy. I find that a bit weird. Everyone can wish for a bigger penis, and if it’s ok for someone with a 6 or 7 inch penis to wish for an 8 inch penis it should be ok for a guy with an 8 inch penis to wish for a 9 inch penis. If it’s greedy I don’t know, don’t care.

The only way to find out how easily and how much you’ll gain is to try :)

Good luck!


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
The only way to find out how easily and how much you’ll gain is to try :)

Good luck!

True that. I hope I will see some results. TY.

Originally Posted by cervixhunter
It is definitely easier to work with a bigger dick! Everything seems to favor bigger starting size. Despite these, statistics show something else, at least regarding newbie gains: 3 months PE gains are not influenced by starting size! Newbie gains statistics at Thunders’

Right. If anything, smaller guys seems to gain more. I can’t remember any big gainer (say 2” or more) who started big.

Originally Posted by marinera
Right. If anything, smaller guys seems to gain more. I can’t remember any big gainer (say 2” or more) who started big.

I was more focusing on time of the first gains, if it’s easier and faster to see gains if you start with a bigger penis. I’m not even sure I wanna be a big gainer.

I think the biggest factor in PE is determination. I started at maybe 6.25 x 4.6 or so. I once did a BPFSL years ago and got nearly 6.5 so I figured I was a little above average. When my ex wife told me I was tiny during our divorce I was crushed. I became super determined and often spent midnights up doing PE. If I had an 8 x 5.5 at the time I would have just laughed, whipped it out and slapped her silly with it. I can’t see myself having the same determination since I was already very big. I am still very determined but I imagine that as I approach 8 inches I might just hit the sack rather than stay up late and do PE. Then again, PE is addictive so I can’t say. I don’t think you are greedy but I am just curious as to the motivation to do this. Nothing wrong with wanting to be way way above average though.

Originally Posted by keybord
I was more focusing on time of the first gains, if it’s easier and faster to see gains if you start with a bigger penis. I’m not even sure I wanna be a big gainer.

I dont think so. There really is no reason why size would effect speed of gains. You should just stick to your routine and see how your body reacts.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.5 NBP, 5 BG ----> Current: 7.5 NBP, 8 BP, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles

e211,

I totally agree, and since the OP seems to be searching for the answer “yes, you will have it easy” I would guess that his dedication and motivation are probably lacking.

If this is the case then he will most likely gain nothing, but in the end only time will tell.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.5 NBP, 5 BG ----> Current: 7.5 NBP, 8 BP, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles

I have always believed bigger has an advantage since a 1% improvement on high volume is a greater boost than on a low volume. But the smaller guys are usually more determined to grow so they put in serious effort.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Originally Posted by e211
I don’t think you are greedy but I am just curious as to the motivation to do this. Nothing wrong with wanting to be way way above average though.

Yea as yous say, nothing wrong wanting to be way way above average. Guess that’s my motivation. Get some more length, then girth because it’s not thick now.

Originally Posted by WhiskeyFish
E211,

I totally agree, and since the OP seems to be searching for the answer “yes, you will have it easy” I would guess that his dedication and motivation are probably lacking.

If this is the case then he will most likely gain nothing, but in the end only time will tell.

I am motivated, doing PE when I can. I think I overdid it a few days ago tho. Been having some pain in the glans so been a bit more careful now.

Originally Posted by bluray

I have always believed bigger has an advantage since a 1% improvement on high volume is a greater boost than on a low volume.

That should be the case if the mechanism of growth is plastic deformation. Otherwise, it’s not that sure. What is easier to build: one more story for a one story building, or an additional level on 100 story skyscraper?


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 PM.