Dry Jelq or Wet Jelq and hand positions
I’ve just started PE, and I’ve got some questions on jelqing.
It looks like jelqing is the king of PE exercise, and this is a MUST for all those that like to enlarge their penis.
My penis is about 4” long only, and I have a problem with wet jelq, because :
1. It’s not long enough to have both hands working on my tool at the same time;
2. My skin will travel all the way up the glands and wrap over it.
-> This means that the next stroke will be bring more skin from the base up..
Another problem is that I find it difficult to use the standard OK grip, because my 3rd, 4Th, and last fingers (pinkie), will be taking up some portions of the penis, and I’d end up starting my jelq somewhere in the middle of my penis.
My solution is that I’d use DRY jelq (I’d apply some oil to ease the friction/dryness), with an overhand grip.
1. Is this exercise sufficient?
- I see so many other variants, but as mentioned, my tool is so short that other exercises are rather difficult to perform.
2. How tightly must I wrap my forefinger and thumb around my penis during the jelq?
- My forefinger (2ND finger) aches because it is very difficult to wrap around my penis and jelq. It is rather thick.