Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Dreams in which you had your 'new&improved cock'?

12

I have this dream every once in a while where I can suck my own dick!

What the fuck is up with that?

vinni

Originally Posted by Vincent Van Cock
I have this dream every once in a while where I can suck my own dick!

What the fuck is up with that?

vinni

I’ve had the same dream…I woke up with sore abs and a bitter taste in my mouth :D

Originally Posted by one_eyed_beast
I’ve had the same dream…I woke up with sore abs and a bitter taste in my mouth :D

LOL one eye.

And I guess you also dreamt you were eating a giant marshmallow and woke up and couldn’t find your pillow?

:chuckle:

Originally Posted by shintaro
LOL one eye.

And I guess you also dreamt you were eating a giant marshmallow and woke up and couldn’t find your pillow?

:chuckle:

So that’s what the lump in my throat was :D

Most of the dreams I can remember are the ones in the morning after I first stir a bit, when I am still mostly asleep but I am not really in deep sleep. Sometimes when I have morning wood, and I start to stir, I pull my wood into the Fowfer position, in sort of a half heated attempt at PE. That is a habit I picked up back when I was PEing on a regular schedule. Anyhow, after positioning my wood, I would go back to sleep. This causes sort of a “plumping” of my penis, and I have had dreams of having a huge penis after doing this. I think that I created a habit that causes me to have PE on my mind even when I am mostly unconscious.


IW8 4/2003 5.5 BPEL 4.5 EG 218 lbs 4/2004 6.875 BPEL 5.0 EG 198 lbs

Next stop 7.0 BPEL !

gorillas have dreams? gorillas PE? who woulda’ know? haha Nick666 has fucked everything up for me!


d_sutuous

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.