Doubts about PE.Lets do the 100 day Experiment to find out if it really works
Hi my name is “William”. Like most of you I’m not sure if this PE thing works, I believe that the guys on here , who run the show, are good people trying to help out but are their gains in length and width a result of better penile functioning or from actual “growth” or expansion of the inner structure of the penis. Like most of you I’m full of doubts and questions and because of this I have never really stuck with a PE program for the last two years. So let’s do the ultimate experiment. What I propose is that we do PE for 100days, record our results and post them to see if any of us have gained.
The rules of the game.
1) Like bodybuilding we must stick to a programme ( I’m will be doing just jelqs increases from 200 reps – 500 and up and stretching once a week).
2) Keep the tread clean don’t bring other topics into it. For example: “my dick is really sore” or what exercise should I do, that is for another post.
3) Don’t post your full dick measurements on. No one needs to know you sport an 11” just simply post how much you have gained in length and circumference (that way we stick to what is important and that is gains not how big we are. It also will make you more honest when reporting back)
4) Measure every 2 weeks and post your results (even if you experience no gains it get you into routine).
5) You can join my journey of discovery within 7days of this post , please don’t post results or contribute unless you start this on 10 March 2010 cause then the data we receive will come in batches and go on forever. So if you didn’t start this PE journey of 100day on this date then just follow what the guys are saying and take personal notes until you reach your 100 days .
6) The most important of rules: If you have ever been in to any sort of exercise or gyming you will know that you can’t start to big it just ends up hurting your muscles and brings on more damage than good. Treat PE as you would any other exercise, or like yoga. You must know your limits and your body. Your dick is much smaller than your muscles and it gets sore and needs recovery just like you would after a run. Warm up warm down and increase intensity as you progress. (The penis is not like the muscles in your arm it’s more like your heart muscle. What we are trying to do is to expand or grow the smooth muscle and increase blood flow into the penis not traditional muscle exercises; that being said treat it like a muscle you working at gym on).
Why am I doing this, well why you are reading this because you want to know if you can make it bigger than it is. I want people to do this with me because sometimes you can fool yourself; I’ve measure my dick 2” bigger than it is because I wanted it to be 2”inches bigger so you kind of manipulate your ruler. By doing this experiment it might tell the truth of whether Pe works and if it does then our time and effort can go into it knowing it will work.
Why do I want a bigger dick, well I’m just above average length and very much above average girth (a lot of guys are like this I think). It’s not that you need a huge one, trust me a girl can have a huge orgasm from just your tongue and fingers so it’s not going to make a women cum just from having big one, it just makes her excited I guess. I’m also doing it because it’s psychological, a big dick gives you a kind of I got one so I can pull my pants down when I want and be proud. It’s also exciting for girls and guys to see and it will make you feel manlier. This is what it will do for me, having a big dick does not mean any of the above will be true because that stuff goes deeper than that, but it’s what I’ll think. Remember that PE shouldn’t become you life it should become part of it. I do it when I take a bath, it’s like brushing your teeth. DON’t LET IT CONSUME YOU.
From experience I know that it improves you dicks health, put I’ve never been diligent enough to find out if it makes you gain.
So let’s do this and see where it takes us. If you are new to PE learn how to do it from the website. Note that I don’t think that it is wise for newbie’s to do advanced stuff, I’m not sure if hanging an iron bar from you manhood is a good idea, it maybe but I’m not ready to try it yet.let’s see what happens after our 1st 100 days.
NB follow a programme recommended on the site (the guys on here know a lot better what to do, than I do) At the end we can discuss what we did and how we did it to bring on the gains (that is if we do experience gains)
Thanks for reading
PS: if you want to ask me questions just send a message to my thunder profile (tombig123) and I get back to you.